Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (7507 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Kogi Group Calls For Arrest Of Tinubu Over Abubakar Audu’s ‘murder’ / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by sammykillz: 9:56am On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku you are not just what nigeria needs. pls dont disturb us with that if you really think you are ready for an arrest just go to the united states embassey and see what will become of you.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Ezennaemeka1(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Abeg o o o! We no wantam 4 crises. We never recova 1967 own
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by sochan: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2010
A deadender seeking relevance. Probably fast realising that he will not make the primaries, so reverting back to the ancient ACT of Zoning
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2010
Im glad we are unanimous in making sure high chief thief Atiku does nt get to Aso rock, but lets pause and ask ourselves y is our Mumu president GEJ so scared of arresting his fellow thieves in PDP. I f it was mend or opc or massob that issued same treat, u will c our DUMB SSS effecting arrest here and there. Y d stupid warning from liverless GEJ rather than out right arrest of this fools called Atiku and international baban barawo (IBB). They knw dat they are untouchable because we ve a clown as a president who all tru last wk has accepted to return all d thieving governours & national assembly looters jst to get their nod to become d president. Our votes surely will nt count in d next general election. If it does GEJ will count on us d masses rather than d few looters in goverment today of which he is their leader at d moment. GEJ jst learnt how to bark but will never bite of which Atiku is very sure off dats d reason for his audacity. They are all playing games with us. U can fool some people for sometimes but u cant fool all d people all d time and i ve chosen nt 2b fooled by dis PDP thieves. Nothing good can come out from PDP, atlst recent accords btwn GEJ and PDP gvnrs & national assembly members indicates maintance of d statute quo. GEJ OR Atiku ARE 2SIDES OF D SAME COIN. One is subtle and dumb in nature, d other is aggresive and also dumb so they r same but with difrent thieving technique. LETS KICK ALL DIS GUYS OUT PERIOD. But will our votes count? Quite unfortunate it wount. Imo
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by medoski(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2010
Just few years from now, there is hardly a newspaper you will open in Nigeria that is not clamoring for rotational presidency. Rotation has now been set on stage and people are shamelessly looking the other way because rotation will not favour their selfish interest
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by rasputinn(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^
^^^

Mscheww
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egift(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2010
medoski:

Just few years from now, there is hardly a newspaper you will open in Nigeria that is not clamoring for rotational presidency. Rotation has now been set on stage and people are shamelessly looking the other way because rotation will not favour their selfish interest

Gbam! True talk my brother.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by k2kay(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2010
Am sick and tired of this "half-man" ATIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egift(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2010
Rhino.5dm:

What da fu.c.k! atiku arre-what!
That beast should be shot on sight like osisi kankwu.
Arrrrannnnnt nonsense!

It will be done as soon as all the crooks how have suck Nigeria dry that are currently coordinating the Jonathan/Sambo campaign have been gunned down.

Or are they not corrupt again because they are supporting Goodluck?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egift(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2010
k2kay:

Am sick and tired of this "half-man" ATIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you are very comfortable with all those criminals in GEJ camp. Or once they accept and get "baptized" into Jonathan's Camp - their sins will be forgiven?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by akbtunes: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2010
i gbadun d last part , if PDP is torn apart and there is bitterness among its members, thats good for Nigeria.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Beaf: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku is a dunce.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by wazobiang: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
arrest! talk about naivety. who wan arrest a loser.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by egift(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
Beaf:

Atiku is a dunce.

Beaf - you keep repeating this word, its getting synonymous to you.

Why not be telling us what Jonathan is. You are portraying yourself (and Jonathan's team by extension) as people who are very disrespectful and abusive to others who are not sucking the Jonathan's Feeding Bottle. Or is that who you are?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by genpro2(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2010
All hail Atiku, I think I really like this man, he knows he cannot win the race, zoning, zoned or otherwise, he can never win like this.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Rhino5dm: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2010
Agreed! GEJ is a coward grin grin grin

Beaf:

Atiku is a dunce.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Hitmann(m): 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku would not be nigeria president in 2011. Only jonathan abasanjo know.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Hitmann(m): 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku would not be nigeria president in 2011. Only jonathan abasanjo know.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Gideon2011: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku and his fellow Almajiri politician is at it again, the blood thirsty magots. They have much self made hungry public uchings to use but Nigeria should not allow them.
Shame on you A, THIEVE, KU as already named.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by daroz(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2010
Up till today, I still wonder why Obasanjo laughed. grin grin What was he trying to tell us?
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by joyceoladz: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2010
Atiku you have failed already, why dn't u simply settle down wit ur family and sort out a few things wit ur family members.An empty barell maks the loudst noise. Once beaten TWICE SHY. We dn't wnt U.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by invisible2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2010
The man is not ready for arrest, he is just forming. If you arrest him now he will beg like a small child. Goodluck is slow.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by bisiaet: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2010
Look at someone who is saying he is ready for arrest is a shameful thing so sorry for this man called Atiku to be honest. When a man failed like him he will be seeking relevance everywhere at all cost is so painful. Lets look at it with a clear mind he is saying Gej divided the party in the first Atiku is not even qualify to run for street councillor because of his act of defection in the past and he is now the person talking well a word is enough for the wise if he fails to behave he will be extradicted to US to go and answer his suspended case still waiting for him there and when he finish with that then he come and stand the heat at home I think that will keep him a bit peaceful for a while. He is a drown man and so it is in as far 2011 is concern.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by NAJALYN: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise. If Atiku wants arrest so much, let him report to the U.S where they are anxiously waiting to pick him up for money laundery. How can he reason well when all he ever thinks of is money & women. Moni-miss-road. Woman wrapper.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by BinghiNya(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2010
Since People are happy that there is no zoning, can PDP please remove Nwodo and no cry for Igbo president come 2015. I am saying this cos i know how daft nigerians are.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by bing(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
Good People Bad Government

Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by sley4life(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2010
He nids bu.llet @ his back by our so called military personnel 4 such comment
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by ajadrage: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2010
Those who must do what they have to do will do, but it takes wisdom to do the right. . .
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by fairsense(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
It is only in Nigeria that the thief calls another thief, a thief. It is about who is in power today. The day you are out of power, you become a thief. Tell me, who is clean?
Fron the president to the local government chairmen. How did they get into power? In a proper society, Atiku does not need to let us know when he is ready for an arrest. By now he should have been cooling off his heels in prison.
But he is not alone. What about those in power today? Are they innocent? It is time to clean the Aegean table. Let all these thieves GO AWAY. It is amazing that the treasury has not dried up. It shows how much wealth God has blessed us with. If this has been well managed, we should rank among the top ten nations in the world today.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by MurderX: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
The guy wan form MANDELA, abeg make nobody give an chance for prison.

Na desperation, e wan claim grass to grace.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Ficco(m): 12:07am On Dec 20, 2010
This man has nothing to offer except crying over zoning.
Re: I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku by Ayatullah(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2010
@Beaf, You are noted for your gutter language, but you are the real dunce, your postings on congratulating Buhari on his birthday is another proof to you as being the big dunce. When will you get wise? Your so-called western education has not profitted you in anyway shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books / We Are Not Involved In Negotiations For Kankara Students Release – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.