Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft (81155 Views)

University On The Niger In Umunya, Anambra State Approved By FEC, / New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency / Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by noisy45(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

Infact, there was really really a country

Look at what buhari has turned Nigeria and our military into

Our military jets have turned to ubers for the dreaded and unrepentant terrorists

These are animals who have killed millions given presidential welcome and one dead meat seller will tell me we don't have a terrorist as our president

This zoohole needs to be disintegrated soon as possible

This tells you one thing, that we have a terrorist in charge

Spits

I'm not surprised when Kingsley Moghalu said that Boko Haram has defeated the Nigerian army

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by 27Pushing30: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2020
Isn't that how amnesty programme was also done for ND milaitants useless govts back to back
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Helicobacter: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2020
The govt are not even trying to hide their true nature..
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by bakescos01: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2020
jeff1607:

How about the militants in the south , they are placed on salaries

How will you compare Bokoharam to the militants in the South. We know what the militant where fighting for and it’s there right. They can farm or fish anymore because they have used their lands for oil money. The South have the lowest life expectancy ratio in the whole country because there air are polluted. Tell me what bokoharam is fighting for ? Western education and they use the western weapon, cars , internet and the likes. They are lost souls.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Zane2point4(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
It's normal process go and sin no more
Blc you're a terrorist too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by AerialMapper: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2020
No comment
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
U are a very big fo0l
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by eldoradoxx: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2020
The same idiats that voted Buhari last February, vowed to throw into the lagoons fellow Nigerians who knew the truth and refused to follow them in voting the disaster in Aso Rock today are here moaning and wailing. Una never see anything yet. Shey Buhari is the way, follow the way. Military aircraft paid for with tax payers money is used to ferry killers for ground red carpet reception. Meanwhile IPOB and Free Elzazaky movement are terrorist groups

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Awoleesu(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
Tactically obliging the T&Cs of shecow...

I hope this works and Leah and other captives are released in reciprocity!
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by AreaFada2: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Afenifere are coward. Instead to call for separation they are calling for restructuring.
Let be honest. Afenifere know the SW won't back separation. Tinubu's marabouts are too strong.
He has control of SW. His presidential ambition is worth the blood of half of Yoruba people. Never mind other Nigerians.

They consider GEJ being clueless for refusing to let Nigeria burn to cling to power.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Bukden16(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari is a Devil and a capital FOOL...
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by nairalandcode: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
A sane country would say "We don't negotiate with terrorists"

Nigeria: "Just drop your guns and come to daddy"
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
They left out repentant armed robbers and rapists.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Realfrankie(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
After destroying innocent souls. What a life
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
You won't see suya seller here. Retard! The one from santiago has changed to another moniker. Yeye
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by jamace(m): 8:35am On Feb 27, 2020
nairaman66:
The story is already corroborated when eye witnesses say Military helicopters always bring food and logistics for them as boko haram members!

What a shithole government we have! All you supporters of this evil government, your time will come!
YES

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Purifychy(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
VIP treatment

Buhari well done oh

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by abdullkabar(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
You see some headlines, and you be like Whaaaat!!!
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by nikz(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
This country is s big joke
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by eventlamp: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:

I don't blame you. It's people that put me in the same country with you that I blame.

It's a normal thing for them to kill and maim children, women? I wish they'd killed one of your family members. Then you can in all honesty wish them well.

Aturu.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by smogup: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
Litmus:
What proof of ID confirms them as Nigerians? Or are they simply deciding that Bokoharam members are all Nigerians

This same thought has always crossed my mind any I hear of repentant bokoharam terrorists. Many of them become automatic Nigerians and can become president in future.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Jollylolly(f): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2020
this is a big fat lie. doesnt hold water at all. fake news peddlers, desist from this.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by fuse88(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Very soon you go hear, ministry of Boko Haram matters, another source of embestling money.God dey sha
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Only God know how much zoo government have to pay for Niger government to release them. I see zoo government is now negotiating for terrorist and the little Christian girl have been there for month no serious negotiation.
One Nigeria!!!!
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by mamaafrik(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2020
Every southerner,i repeat every Southerner should start getting a gun and a machete
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by felixedet(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Boko Haram is a well coordinated conquering adventure that started since 1809AD by way of, Uthman Dan Fadio"s murder and slaughtering of aboriginal ethnic groups in this Nation.

Buhari is only bringing his TERRORISTS brethren into Nigeria legally and no one is seeing the handwriting on the wall.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Perfecttouchade: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2020
Repentants cheesy have they accept Jesus/Allah as their personal Lord and savior
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Bawsse(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2020
Hakeem12:
Repentant my ass. You need to see the state of the IDP camps, yet these animals were kept in a nice place for rehab, fed and returned to the same people they murdered.

I met a soldier in 44 General hospital Kaduna, who told me that these terrorists are being taken care of better than they themselves, given bottle water and one million naira each... Media no carry that one o
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Babinski: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Vulcan24:
Who pays for their crime, whoever concieve this act of forgiving and granting reprieve in an ongoing war is complicit in it.

terrorist are tried, jailed and incarcerated away from the society. it's a fundermental crime against life and sanctity of life.

this recycling aids the growth of terrorism

Amnesty to terrorists is more or less negotiating with terrorists! It is never done because it simply encourages terrorism more.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by CaptainMitch: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Useless government, why incentivise violence, this is different from the Niger Delta struggle
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
If this is not scam then tell me.
They just wanted to replicate Niger delta amnesty program

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.