Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft (81157 Views)

University On The Niger In Umunya, Anambra State Approved By FEC, / New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency / Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Germi9: 10:49am On Feb 27, 2020
Impunity on the highest level...well it seems crime pays
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Chicastle: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2020
I don't understand. But wait, how do the Nigeria army feels when they see all this?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Germi9: 10:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Litmus:
What proof of ID confirms them as Nigerians? Or are they simply deciding that Bokoharam members are all Nigerians
Haven't you heard that Buhari has signed a #30bn road construction from Nigeria to Niger Republic?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Femeto: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Kill them all.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by ijewerek(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
confyy007:
This country has gone to the dogs
So finally buhari has agreed that Boko haram members are not from neighboring countries, has he rightly said in USA and other newspapers. Now they are Nigerians . God pls save us from these evil leaders and the game of APC. This country is in bad hands. A country were Leaders and pastors are full of lies and deceit can never grow in all areas of development. God help us.

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
StreetFight:

But it is not as lucrative a being a militant, bommbing pipelines, kidnapping and killing Nigerians and expartriate oli workers. The militants all becomes billioniares e.g. Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, John Boyloaf, Government Tompolo. The poorest and not so lucky ones are sent abroad to foreign universities and feed, clothed, house and fully sponsored by government.

If I were to chose between being a Boko Haramite and being a Militant, I will defnitely chose the later. Only for the wise.

Firstly, the militants led by their generals are human right activists fighting guerrila warfare because of the exploitation, oppression and neglect of their people and region. The bunkering activities that made them rich and money spent to train them is not up to 1% of the resources made from their land. Major Isaac Adaka Boro in the 60s fought for the same cause. Ken Saro - Wiwa and others also paid the supreme price. You can never join that struggle from what you wrote above, you can only function in Boko Haram which has become a burden on the NigerDelta oil wealth.

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Treasure17(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
I won't be surprised if Buhari is among those sponsoring Boko Haram.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by EdiskyHarry: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2020
I don't believe this
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
It's normal process go and sin no more
Then every prisoner should be released to go and sin no more
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Airoflaw(m): 11:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Theres more to dis repentant.. So you are sure bokoharam will not go n look for them in maiduguri
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by EdiskyHarry: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2020
DNSPro:

What is painful in all of these is how Niger Delta is silent as they are using their oil to sponsor these monsters, despite the report that Nigeria's oil is depleting.
it pains me more than you, we only have leaders in Niger delta who are thinking about money and the next election, no body is thinking about the people of Niger delta and the next generation. come to ibono loyal government in Akwa ibom state, this place has been completely destroyed as a result of ongoing oil activities to enrich the northern terrorist groups.

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by dederocs(m): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2020
These people are killers, there is no country in the world that spend public funds/tax payers money on killers,they are sent to Hades.

This is really awful.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
It's normal process go and sin no more
The fear is whether we're sure these people are truly repentant and if yes, are we sure they will not return to their vomit and start taking lives of innocent people?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by mbjsuki(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2020
What on earth is wrong with this country? Why do we choose to celebrate what needs to be condemned? Who did we actually offend as a nation so that we can placate the fellow! What is in God's name is this? Anini did not do half of this ........ oh God save this nation!

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by lomprico(m): 11:20am On Feb 27, 2020
those in IDP camp nko?

Buhari is boko haram.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by OffAir(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/379243-breaking-repentant-boko-haram-members-arrive-maiduguri-from-niger.html

This buhari administration is a disgrace .This action alone makes buhari and his government including the legislature who have failed in their oversight function of this particular case ENEMIES OF THE STATE

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by holajeedayy: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Since their is a serious bond between govt and BH ....GOVT should hand over our security to bokoharam infact change the country name from nigeria to boko republic.... why not compensate the civilian and millitery victim instead of this trash
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by backnbeta(f): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
The guy in yellow looks like he's ready to bomb everyone if provoked. Repentant indeed grin
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2020
i knew it....na dem dem....

rising sun people....

boko are ipobians that sun beat too much....

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2020
awon sun whorshippers....

weyreys....
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Matoxlym(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2020
For this government mofor ,mofor we we o mofor. Is there anything like repentant (ter rorist)?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Sijo01(f): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
VIP treatment of the highest order.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2020
We are vindicated, gosh angry
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
We will never learn in this country. That's all I have to say
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by ijayaone: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
soldiers will not be happy with this,civil war loading if you know what i mean,God protect my love one's at the battlefield ��
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Propaganda gone wrong.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Ba0202: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sad,☹️...so to be recognised in this country, one have to be a repentant criminal...
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Hakeem12(m): 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bawsse:

I met a soldier in 44 General hospital Kaduna, who told me that these terrorists are being taken care of better than they themselves, given bottle water and one million naira each... Media no carry that one o
Nawa o, this country is finished
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by jeff1607(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
toxicbrain:

Stupidity must be running in your veins to compare BH with Niger Delta millitants

There are ways you can pass your message without cursing, who is the stupid one here
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by jeff1607(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
israelmao:

Tell me one genuine grievance of Boko Haram?And did the militants in Niger Dealt attack civilians or go about killing Muslims and christians or burning churches or mosques?

There were cases of militants killing ordinary civilians , I lost colleagues and friends due to their shenanigans, same with small towns getting razed down due to fights amongst themselves for superiority,
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by bigpicture001: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
If I were a nu president, I would assign repentant boko boys to secure bubu town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.