Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft (81153 Views)

University On The Niger In Umunya, Anambra State Approved By FEC, / New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency / Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger With Military Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Pedro334(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Canonization of terror is what i calls it ....
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by DabuIIIT: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
Why are these people getting treated as if they've won laurels for the country.

They should have been made to trek from Niger to Maiduguri.

Who will feed and rehabilitate the children and relatives of both their civilian and military victims?

The only motion from Gejs 2014 confab the Buhari is currently implementing is 5% Niger Delta oil revenue for the development of the Boko Haram ravaged north east.

We should all thank the yoruba people o

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2020
grin

Nigeria we hail thee
Our old dear native land
Though tribal tongues may differ
In brotherhood we stand

(The next two lines is where I used to chew my tongue, somebody help)

Nigeria sor
And sor Ku sor

Our native motherland

May God take me out of this country to where my heart feels like going.
Sick and tired.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by HajaraIsah0(f): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
Isobug:
See their faces..... Are they truly repented? Please do not release these people into the society. I sense mehem
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by felixedet(m): 8:53am On Feb 27, 2020
noisy45:

I'm not surprised when Kingsley Moghalu said that Boko Haram has defeated the Nigerian army

Our military jets have turned to ubers for the dreaded and unrepentant terrorists

The same military aircraft wasn"t available to evacuate innocent and good citizens from South Africa....unt un Peace airline came to the rescue.....

Yet this wicked regime went after the man cunningly in the U.S.

Shame on APC Buhari regime.

Una generations go suffer forever......una case worse pass Satan own

Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Perfecttouchade: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2020
There are so many repentant criminals in jail everywhere in Nigeria, when will they release them
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Bluntemperor: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2020
Vulcan24:
Who pays for their crime, whoever concieve this act of forgiving and granting reprieve in an ongoing war is complicit in it.

terrorist are tried, jailed and incarcerated away from the society. it's a fundermental crime against life and sanctity of life.

this recycling aids the growth of terrorism

You see why we are not moving forward as a nation!!!. How do this Govt came and bullied us with the theory that 'they have repented' after many homes are left with windows and their children are now orphans?. OP,why are you shielding there faces?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Skyfaze001: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Back to the base, killing season 2. Our leaders have failed us..
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by membranus: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
ednut1:
Awusubilahi. Ojamilara je

Aburo Tunde Ednut, wetin pinch u?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Paretomaster1(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
Vulcan24:
Who pays for their crime, whoever concieve this act of forgiving and granting reprieve in an ongoing war is complicit in it.

terrorist are tried, jailed and incarcerated away from the society. it's a fundermental crime against life and sanctity of life.

this recycling aids the growth of terrorism

This started way back since Jonathan regime....
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by davillian(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2020
This government doesn't knows
That you don't give terrorist amnesty...

Go and see how USA treats terrorist.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by cosjannies: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2020
I Pray For Nigeria Almost Everyday For The Fulfillment God's Will Over This Land, because I Know Nigeria Is God's Personal Project. It Doesn't Matter Who, How & What They've Done & Doing No One Can Stop God. Good Or Bad, Justice Will Soon Caught Up With Them All Alive Or Dead because There's A God In Heaven Who Rewards Deeds. Let's Keep Praying, Saying The Truth & Doing What Is Right, They Time Will Definitely Be Over & Anothers Time Will Come.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Xisnin(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
johnmartus:
Afenifere are coward. Instead to call for separation they are calling for restructuring.
How about your father and the brave elders in your family?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by JosephCN(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Its quite a pity that our mumu has gotten to this height, may God safe us in this country
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Froshloaded: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2020
The government should please place them on observation..
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Anwons(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2020
Those faces I'm seeing in that picture can never in any go close to repentance
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Focusmind: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2020
A serving corps member in my client's place said that the same way Jonathan treated militants with kid grooves and even invited them to Aso Rock is the same way Buhari is treating Boko boys - So nobody should complain.

I was quick to point out to him that the militants amnesty was granted by Umaru Musa Yar a dua and not Jonathan but he insisted it was Jonathan and that the South was applauding him. Now that Buhari is doing the same, people are lambasting him.

I just shook my head for this country and their mentality.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2020
cosjannies:
I Pray For Nigeria Almost Everyday For The Fulfillment God's Will Over This Land, because I Know Nigeria Is God's Personal Project. It Doesn't Matter Who, How & What They've Done & Doing No One Can Stop God. Good Or Bad, Justice Will Soon Caught Up With Them All Alive Or Dead because There's A God In Heaven Who Rewards Deeds. Let's Keep Praying, Saying The Truth & Doing What Is Right, They Time Will Definitely Be Over & Anothers Time Will Come.
Fairytale, grin words of comfort to a drowning nation.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2020
They have become celebrities. grin That means more people will join.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Ashirioluwa: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2020
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by b03liberty(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
HahHahaha
Kikikikiki
Hehehehehe he
Now this is funny
Rather it's not funny
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Pacesetter123(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2020
mumumugu:
next stage is to give them job in Nigeria Arny ..........to head the current soldiers that have been fighting them until one of the soldiers vex and kill the new rehabilitated ones .
kikikikikikikiiiii. grin grin
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by TheTourist: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
WAIT O, THEY surrendered to Troops in Niger Republic so what is Nigerian Army doing with them? grin grin

The country is set for dooom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Lukuluku69(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2020
LibertyRep:
Why are these people getting treated as if they've won laurels for the country.

They should have been made to trek from Niger to Maiduguri.

Who will feed and rehabilitate the children and relatives of both their civilian and military victims?

Cashing in and Cashing out thing. Just wait for the amount that is/was spent on this.

I hate to say this, Nigeria is a Scam.
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Rapmoney(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2020
alsudan:
Boko recruitment form must be the juiciest in town, considering how the dullard rewards these terrorists that have killed, raped and maimed Nigerians.

Buhari is worst than Ebola and Corona Virus put together.

Cc:
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Sweeetheart(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2020
haaa

our president is bringing Fulani to this country all in the name of rehabilitation to cause more havoc to the already existing insecurity

why is foolishness Buhari hallmark lately
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by CSTR2: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
Now, you see why Trump is right to ban Nigerian immigration.

There are terrorists at high levels of the Nigerian military and civilian administration.

1 Like

Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by johnmartus(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
You lack home training for bringing your father to a faceless forum. And mind you I criticized Afenifere Because they are public figure.
Xisnin:

How about your father and the brave elders in your family?
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by melomelo: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmmmm. This is how some of you guys here ranting impassioned speeches on Buhari Govt now but let the election time near you change the change shouting Sai Baba, Sai Tinubu after a small cup of Rice, Garri and Kulikuli politically branded.
You will ALL forget all this. I pity the next decade of Nigeria.
So sorry, this is so bitter bro
Re: ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft by Mrmart(f): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2020
Hahahaha! Naija don finish kia kia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.