Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. (748 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Romance Section Battles 1. / Your Favourite Romance Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by ElRazur: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2010
So I have been away for a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnng time, so here is my arrival and dedication to all the ladies. But you gotta understand Yoruba to catch the flow.

PS
The music is best listened to while drinking palm wine.

http://plunder.com/0f8d543895
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by Dsense(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2010
WTF angry angry grin
Who is the singer . . . Damn!!!
So stewpid .and irritating . . . . gosh . . . , Waht kinda voice,lyrics and beat is that angry
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by ElRazur: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2010
Were you drinking palm wine when you listened to it? angry

I warned you to drink palm wine, did I not? grin
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by Dsense(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
LOOOOOOL . , . . .This actually needs Taba!
grin grin grin . . .Yeah funny one!
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by freecocoa(f): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
Oh oh what kind of thing is this?i don't understand yoruba and am drinking palmy now.
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by ElRazur: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
^^ Enjoy the palm wine. Go find a yoruba person to translate the song for you joor.
Re: Yoruba Romance Song For The Ladies. by Jay595(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2010
OMG
Can't stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

Just Wondering / Totoo Vs Chocolate / How Do You Keep The Fire Going In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.