Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,348 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (863 Views)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by sarmuel97(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: ..... by Offpoint: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why apply for school when you know you can't afford it?
School Nobi everything, I wonder when Nigerians will learn

The money you wasted, you could have used to get a fairly used Pc, get any digital skill... build it, make your money and then consider going back to school.

Now you'll frustrate yourself un-necessarily and develop suicide tension...

Education is the key, but common sense is the way.

After SS all my kids must spend 2 years acquiring skill before I let any of them returned to school.

All dey school wey dey go since 1907 no Nigerian don invent anything reasonable.
Na same pattern since BC
School Work
School Work
School Work

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:

The money you wasted, you could have used to get a fairly used Pc, get any digital skill... build it, make your money and then consider going back to school.

After SS all my kids must spend 2 years acquiring skill before I let any of them returned to school.

All dey school wey dey go since 1907 no Nigerian don invent anything reasonable.
Na same pattern since BC
School Work
School Work
School Work
you think they would be able to cope in the university after two years.
Our educational system is sh.t cos no jobs after. So it seems like those years were wasted. But shool is extremely important...
Hopefully, you don't want your kids to be limited to 'Nigeria'
Elsewhere, that degree is valuable...
Re: ..... by sarmuel97(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Na same pattern since BC
School Work
School Work
School Work
Re: ..... by sarmuel97(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls kindly help
The portal is closing this week.
Pls my people
Re: ..... by Maxxim: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Never meant to hurt you dude, but starting out this way how do you plan of taking care of things midway.
I remembered two years ago when my dad adviced me to complete my hnd, I told him right away that if I should return back to school I'll join my dudes practicing scam, right from then he doesn't bother me anymore with the topic. Since then I made up my mind to face my hustle real time.
Just like the comment above try learning some skills from then you could sponsor your self whenever you feel you're good to go.
Re: ..... by Offpoint: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Blu03:
you think they would be able to cope in the university after two years.
Our educational system is sh.t cos no jobs after. So it seems like those years were wasted. But shool is extremely important...
Hopefully, you don't want your kids to be limited to 'Nigeria'
Elsewhere, that degree is valuable...
Degree is a piece of paper, if I own a company I won't employ anybody base on a piece of paper.

Show what you can offer
Re: ..... by Offpoint: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
sarmuel97:

Thanks boss
I know but i say make i try go school before it to late. Am 23yrs
When it comes to Education, there's no such word as "Too late"

Don't put yourself in a position whereby you'll likely end up taking your life.
You need a sound and peaceful mind to assimilate whatever you'll be learning in school, not a troubled and depressed mind.
You can get education at any time of your life.

You have to realize that you're alone in this world cuz by this time I know how many friends and families you might have contacted and they all give you stories.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Maxxim: 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:

You need a sound and peaceful mind to assimilate whatever you'll be learning in school, not a troubled and depressed mind.

You have to realize that you're alone in this world cuz by this time I know how many friends and families you might have contacted and they all give you stories.
You're on point boss
Re: ..... by sarmuel97(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Please help me.
It just this 100l fee that is cost and that why i choose federal university.
Re: ..... by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Offpoint:

Bros u get correct sense... tell him again and again
Re: ..... by Offpoint: 7:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
sarmuel97:

Please help me.
It just this 100l fee that is cost and that why i choose federal university.
If I'm in the position to help you I'll have render help, I currently don't have the capacity to do so...

All I want to realize in your early age is "All man by himself" there's no help anywhere. Once you have this mindset, you'll be prepared for anything.

If it doesn't work out this year, don't kill yourself.... you can go to school anytime.
Re: ..... by Martinez39s(m): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is why I always tell people to give birth to children they can take care of up till post graduate level instead of leaving everything in the hands of God or hoping for the best. By the way, why go to a university whose fees you can't afford?

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Couples Should Stop Going To Hotel To Spend Night With Each Other / Trending : Watch How Father Had Sex With His Daughter See Her Various Styles (en / Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.