Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (34500 Views)

What Makes A Man Fall In Love? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! / How To Make A Man Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Orla556: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
Love goes beyond mathematics, the formula for "A" mit not work for "B" smiley

As a man, i would rather go for a confident, intelligent and caring woman, no matter the hurdles, Love is a two-way thing
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by desodgi(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
rubbish!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by iphiedial(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
@poster
I quite agree wt u  to an extent. It all depends on the the level of maturity of the people involved or the action maybe misconcepted.

I see nothing wrong in a lady trying to get the attention of someone she admires. The poster only gave clues on how 2 get the guy's attention. What makes the lady cheap is how she handles d guy when he is attracted to her by either going to bed wt him 2 soon or losing her dignity and pleading her way in2 his life.

Love is natural quite alright but there are laws and rules of nature too.  Afterall a guy/lady can't just marry anyone he/she sees. Either sex must have acted in a way that attrated the other person to him/her.

Ladies should'nt shy away from attracting the one they want. Its always a 2way thing, its either u win or u lose.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by babadee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
iphiedial:

@poster

I see nothing wrong in a lady trying to get the attention of someone she admires. The poster only gave clues on how 2 get the guy's attention. What makes the lady cheap is how she handles d guy when he is attracted to her by either going to bed wt him 2 soon or losing her dignity and pleading her way in2 his life.

Ladies should'nt shy away from attracting the one they want. Its always a 2way thing, its either u win or u lose.
WORD!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2007
anyway
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by ifababa(m): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2007
@ Poster

Why go through all that hazzles,

A cosmetologist once said that " Real beauty comes from personal confidence "

Every guy wants a lady that has this kind of beauty, I tell you,

Following your own rules, If you stare too much at my eyes then you are finished, And if i could get you that cheaply, then you are finished finished,
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by MsOlaolu(f): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2007
first of all if he dosent luv you then he dosent! just cuz it worked for sum1 dont mean it'll wrk 4 you! stop lookin for love jo! it'll find you. or so ive heard im not 2 sure. so dont hold me 2 dat!lol
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by temmyabby(f): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2007
undecided , not really , love yourself and love him it will come naturally and if it don't then take a walk grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by onome02(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2007
moneymail ur title was wrong, and ur post is a little bit selfish,
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by bodebaiye: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
It is really good to fall in love with someone that loves you, and he /she will love you for whom you are no matter the circumstance, love is good and fun.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by uchetobi(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2007
make urself look uninterested. Dont give him the time of the day. but show friendship and affection to all his friends u knw. Always be around him (busy) but not with him and always look ur best
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by moondust(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2007
just dont be an a%* and he'll love u
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by dexla(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2007
you can only get a man attracted to you but not to love, it all a different thing. Love is far greater than wot u think
moondust:

just don't be an a%* and he'll love u
or imagine.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by niceuzor: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2007
*Interesting* Nice to see some old member of NL replying this thread.

@topic

Do u really think this tips will help?
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Bassey231(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2007
Treat him as if you were his mama,that's all.All men are babies and all they value is being spoilt.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by luxoire(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2007
you can make someone LIKE you, but CAN NOT MAKE THEM love you, that comes natural
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by fekuti: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
@bassey you're right o. clean, cook, f[i]u[/i]ck, respect, listen.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by SKU(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
hey den when your wife flinchs when u hug her,
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by diamondd(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
show him some money in your purse--- first it means you are independent and secondly he might get some ot of it. hehehe just kidding love comes natural i think but to make someone love you by force by force have to do with alot of endurance which at the end of the day might not result in real and true love. chikena. let love come to you i believe dunt force it!!!
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by damoche07(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
making a man fall in love with u is quite possible,but making a man stay in love with u doesn't depend on u.You can't control it but u can start it.so be careful not to create what u wont be able to handle.good luck.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by pterygott(f): 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
This topic first of all is faulty
you dont work it, it just happens. that's how i see it
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by tonte(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
abeg i no go still fall in any love jare hisses grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by giffyted(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
you dont make a person fall in love with you. you can make some1 like u. When you try too hard to make a guy fall for you, he either gives in outta pity or just scrams- takes a hike and avoid u like the plague. i believe its better to just be yourself. treat guys like you would treat your brothers. Its quite faustrating for a lady loving some1 and trying to make him notice her. just try and get 2 be friendly with people and that special some1 will see that special thing about you; afterall its better not 2 venture in2 a relationship in d 1st place than 2 get so heartbroken u feel like a mess! i for 1 feel you dont need 2 date every1 u feel u are in love with-most times its just a crush and feelings change! angry wink been there, done that! cool grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by diamondd(f): 5:42am On Jun 07, 2007
abeg leave story
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2007
hmmm! I don't believe all this, I imagine the kinda creature moneymail is
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by PHEESAYOUR(m): 8:20am On Jun 07, 2007
There goes Giffyted. Na D koko you talk joo! no mind that moneymail thing of a thing
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by breeolan(f): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2007
i hope u guys all realise that making sme one fall in love wif u is nt as easy as u all insinuate, d simplest way to make a guy love u is just to be ursef, smetimes it happens due to ur personality, the male gender is actually one dat is also sensitive, tho' its kinda hidden, undecided

so for all the ladies in the house, just be ur self it works for me all the time
[s]tho' its different strokes for diff folks[/s]
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Bennybabe(f): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hi guys in da house!

this is really nice, though people are different,. some men like the ladies to show them love first while some see such ladies as cheap and take advantage of them.

Onething i i know is that every man wants a submissive woman but that doesnt mean u should be a "MUMU".

Loving and being available doesnot mean u should sell ur body alright! Just be urself, dont fake anything and always say the truth.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by prettysly(f): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
i have tried but did not work for me
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by quanta: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2007
People,
          nice read all this opinions, but my take is this: for smart guys and chics, they realize that the world is  big shopping plaza. the postulations that initiated this topic is saying that you package yourself to get your mans attention. and I beg to agree. If you don't even know who you are and what you want, then you will end up like the nice girls who  get hooked with a nasty guy and vice-versa. The truth is that women have  amazing powers over men, no question about that , Eve who was the last on the scene got Adam to do the wrong thing. So every woman has the powers, but to exercise it , you must have a clear picture of the kind of man you intend to pick from the crazy crowd.This  tendency is further reinforced by the Fact that most quality men use their heads and not their hearts in issues that have to do with women. But that also makes it pretty difficult to sell to this group, cos they are focused on the real issues like character, background, brains, good company,integrity etc,  ahead of charm, looks etc. smart women first of all, understand themselves and know what they need, then when they find him, they sell hard and live happily ever after, while the not too smart ones think its a game of luck, and keep trying  and also keep sulking for God knows  how long. For the smart guys they just look out for the smart chicks cos they are the ones who know what they are looking for.The truth is that most smart guys don't have the patience for a woman  who neither knows where she is coming from, nor where she is going to. BOTTOM LINE, LOVE IS A CONSCIOUS DECISION, NOT SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENS, AND ITS WORKED BY BY TWO PEOPLE WHO WERE LOOKING FOR IT AND THEN FOUND IT.
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by deb(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2007
@ Temmyabby
love yourself and love him

Thats a very crucial one. I like ladies who take pride in themselves.
Once you love yourself you will be naturally attractive to guys
Re: How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You by Addictive(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2007
[color=#770077][/colorPpl, can u all hear urselfs? It is true that a man shld fall in love whilest the woman respects him in return that doesnt mean we shld ignore the vital signs. People like me still believe in the old fashion way of allowing love flow, yes, if we adhere to these tips( like some kind of teasing and back off) i tell u, if a guy who is sincere with himself and doesnt want to do a hit and run will stick on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lies Alot, What Should I Do? / Igbo Language Is Very Unromantic - Nigerian Lady / Ngozi Okwuonu Weds Kenechukwu Agbanu, Blind Footballer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.