Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now (6747 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by blessingchinny(f): 11:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
I recently got into a relationship with a guy i met on facebook. We've been chatting for long till we decided to meet. Fortunately, we stay in same town. When we finally decided to meey, we got satisfied in what we saw in each other and thats how we decided to take the friendship to the next level.
Now the issue is this i told him am a virgin which i am truly. That i dont want sex till marriage. He frowned at it first, but later accepted on the conditions that we would be having MouthAction. But honestly, i still can't fo that. When i said i dont want sex, i just dont mean penetration, but not allowing a man to see my nude till marriage. I told him we can kiss and caress but not anything involving sex. Out of pressure i allowed him get to my nipples.

But that's the limit i can go honestly.
He still insisting that if he cant have me, that he would move on. He said he is planning to get married this year, but can't marry a woman that restricts him like that.

I have tried to be supportive to him even though we just met just to prove to him that i sincerely love him, but he is still adamant. Right now he is not even replying to my chats or picking my calls. What do i do?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
It's better to stick to your principles dear. You might regret yielding to his request if you do.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Mykel51(m): 11:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
blessingchinny:
I recently got into a relationship with a guy i met on facebook. We've been chatting for long till we decided to meet. Fortunately, we stay in same town. When we finally decided to meey, we got satisfied in what we saw in each other and thats how we decided to take the friendship to the next level.
Now the issue is this i told him am a virgin which i am truly. That i dont want sex till marriage. He frowned at it first, but later accepted on the conditions that we would be having MouthAction. But honestly, i still can't fo that. When i said i dont want sex, i just dont mean penetration, but not allowing a man to see my nude till marriage. I told him we can kiss and caress but not anything involving sex. Out of pressure i allowed him get to my nipples.

He still insisting that if he cant have me, that he would move on. He said he is planning to get married this year, but can't marry a woman that restricts him like that.

I have tried to be supportive to him even though we just met just to prove to him that i sincerely love him, but he is still adamant. Right now he is not even replying to my chats or picking my calls. What do i do?

All I see from him is Lust !

A guy asking you for Mouthaction while knowing you are a virgin tells a lot about his morals. I just hope he is responsible !. If he walks away, your own will come.

Love is Patient and does not make threats !
If he loves you, he should be able to respect your decision to wait till the wedding night.
If he disvirgins you, you would be the one at his mercy. I might come out blunt but this is reality.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
blessingchinny:

That guy is just out to spoil u so I'll advice u to walk away now.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by OfeAchi: 11:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
If you are below 25yrs, don't break ya principles. But if you have clock 28yrs and below 30yrs, just allow him finger you a little. (Just one finger o).

If you above 30, allow him to feck you. Remember that your hymen gets thicker with age.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:00am On Mar 01, 2020
This is almost the kind of relationship I am in right now
Mine is even worst
This girl don't like kissing because she said it irritates her I haven't even kissed her before
Since we started dating
And she keeps checking my phone anyhow
And no caressing
And no sex
Me I don't even know what to do
All she wants us to talk about is how to make money and our future together
A very boring relationship
I really do love her so much if not I would have been out since
I don't know what to do for her to at least oblige us to be kissing and caressing before I listen to my friends advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

You better flee temptation If he got to your nipples it is only a matter of time.Just walk away,if he cannot respect your decision.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nwodosis(m): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2020
He is one of them!

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Ladylite: 12:01am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

I know you may not take my advice but you should never have dated him in the first place.

Guys do not use their ear to hear FARGIN.... They will become anything just to claim the glory of disvirgining you.

Sister run and end it quickly. Any guy who is not ready to wait till wedding night should go to hell.

Sex is not a rehearsal for marriage.

You need to be comfortable being single. Singleness is not a disease and relationship is not the cure.

God has blessed you with beauty and brains. Protect it.

I feel you really do not know what you want.

Read relationship books, go for real relationship seminars and conferences where you can get mature successfully married female mentors that can help guide you to make better choices in future.

Men are hunters.... There is the okafors law that states that the guy that disvirgins you or gives you orgasms will always have future accesses to sleep with you even if you are married or not.

Pls be wise.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by biafraisdead(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

Bet me he will not marry u he only wants to sleep with you, he is refusing to pick ur calls and chat in order to blackmail you so that u will give in to his satanic request besides i am very sure he has other gfs. I will advise u to dissociate ursef from him, i really admire girls that still see reason to keep themselves. I wish u all the best.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by namiji2598: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
This is almost the kids or relationship I am in now
Mine is even worst
This girl don't like kissing because she said it irritates her I haven't even kissed her before
Since we started dating
And she keeps checking my phone anyhow
And no caressing
And no sex
Me I don't even know what to do
All she wants us to talk about is how to make money and our future together
A very boring relationship
I really do love her so much if not I would have been out since
I don't know what to do for her to at least oblige us to be kissing and caressing before I listen to my friends advice
lol
...so Virgin girls still dey? God give me one biko, i would oblige to her rules

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by LoyalRccgMember: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2020
I've always been an advocate of no sex before marriage (cos i'm a virgin too). sister, please flee from that devil!!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 01, 2020
All I read here is blind love with partial values and principles and open lust with no values, virtues, and principles. It's like partially opening a covered food, and flies comes in. Dear, cover it fully!

Op, it's a sign of inreconciliable differences at the early stage before blindly and foolishly entering into an imaginative and non-existing marriage. It can't work!

Let your principles be fully golden, it'll attract gold. No rush blindly, calm down abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by chiemmanuel(m): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2020
I had bad experience with my virgin ex

Nonetheless op, let your yes be your yes
Once you let him have your way, his intentions will change
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by anthonyuncle(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2020
if he is really serious about settling down, then he should start making moves towards ur dowry.

u are matured, so it's nobody's duty to tell u what to do (regarding intimacy)
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by blackgold2018(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Please listen to all the advices above. Don't give in. From your explanations about him, he's not the right man for you.

"Tell me just three sentences a guy gives you, and I'll tell you his intentions". Ray.k

He has gotten to your brain already with manipulation and lies. I know someone who hv been there before, but regrets his actions today at not marrying the girl that gave him her pride and loved him genuinely.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by sirusX(m): 12:53am On Mar 01, 2020
If you give in to his demands, that doesn’t guarantee you a ring talk less of a walk down the aisle. Don’t be played by emotional games and blackmail of silence

Recognize that love would never force you to go against your ways just to please another.

If he keeps threatening, let him go cz marriage is not a man’s gift to a lady...neither are you begging to be his wife.

When one door closes another one opens. Walking away might be the best decision you ever took.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by foleskay(m): 12:57am On Mar 01, 2020
Well I would say you should maintain your stand. Let him be more committed asin let him invest on you for like six months to a year before giving him the honey pot. But ensure by that time, hes been more committed to you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2020
What I have been looking for
God when will you locate me my own virgin?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Timson01(m): 1:52am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

My advise for you is that I doubt the man truly loves you I know is hurtful but its true what kind of believer will associate with a sex oriented person he wants sex let him marry u then on time ,ask yourself what if he does not marry u again what will u do honesty know you stand to lose when he doesn't marry you eventually,the man ideology is different from us yet you want to give into pressure do u feel God will bring your man to u only for him to make you go contrary to ur beliefs so is up to u but having sex with u is no guaranty the man will marry you intact most men lose interest after the sex is done because there is nothing to experience pray for God direction you are already sliding gradually

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by VirginSearcher(m): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by VirginSearcher(m): 2:01am On Mar 01, 2020
LoyalRccgMember:
I've always been an advocate of no sex before marriage (cos i'm a virgin too). sister, please flee from that devil!!
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by conductor260: 2:14am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

Chinny I was surprised to see you at that guy's protest. See my smallie of yesterday. You don go far o. wink
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by flington4550(m): 5:14am On Mar 01, 2020
Nipple you say ?? Haha
You are doing well
He’s doing well too grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2020
As for me, my principle is to leave any virgin as she is, it's great discipline to be a virgin. However, I don't believe in no sex before marriage but I will make exceptions for a virgin.

The other issue is some girls lie about being virgins, that's why some guys don't seem to respect the claim of being a virgin.

If your guy really wants to get married to you then he should wait. Maybe confirm that you are truly a virgin. Please stick to your principles for now until you are ready to do it
Never let anyone pressure you to go against your wish. There are lots of deceitful guys around.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 5:34am On Mar 01, 2020
Sweetie don't give in to his demands. Even if you weren't a virgin but felt like being celibate till you got married, don't let anyone manipulate you into giving up your cookies
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Katier00(f): 5:59am On Mar 01, 2020
Run. He has come to steal kill and destroy

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

All this setting of limit may fail as you progress (if you're not careful) are still putting each other in near occasion of sin, if you do not want him to have relations with you and he could not respect your choice please you may leave him, love do have respect too. You mentioned that he is planning to get married, is that future spouse going to be YOU. Ask him his views on fornication and will he be happy to see you do something you're not comfortable with- to please him. If he won't pick your calls or chats, please don't kill yourself on a guy. Move on (If all these are true)
Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2020
If the dude can't respect your decision, let him go.
No responsible and serious man will leave because of that so if he does, he really isn't ready for marriage.

You are supposed to be his golden treasure but if he is not ready to cherish you, be the treasure to yourself and your family at least.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by luminouz(m): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Juwee03:
It's better to stick to your principles dear. You might regret yielding to his request if you do.

Even a new born babe knows that story is fake.

The way y'all fall for these fake ass stories is annoying. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by deltateam: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2020
blessingchinny:

Do nothing. He doesn't love you and wants to only sleep with you. That's the gospel truth.

Telling you to give him mouth action despite unmarried shouts at his being lewd and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now by deltateam: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Mykel51:

All I see from him is Lust !

A guy asking you for Mouthaction while knowing you are a virgin tells a lot about his morals. I just hope he is responsible !. If he walks away, your own will come.

Love is Patient and does not make threats !
If he loves you, he should be able to respect your decision to wait till the wedding night.
If he disvirgins you, you would be the one at his mercy. I might come out blunt but this is reality.

You were not blunt enough: how can you be in doubt about the irresponsibility of someone like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise / Boyfriend Feigning He Is Dead because His Gf Says She Miss Her Period (pics) / The 7th Pic On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.