Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,137 members, 7,856,542 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders (3256 Views)

Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders(photos) / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 6:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ur damage control tactics is not working. u never placed anyone in positions of relevance, rather u exploit and manipulate them for ur own selfish schemes.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
what the fvck is wrong with these guys... both of u should stop this madness. Dont force me to hijack this case... both of u wont like me!!!
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by iLegendd(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
CosmicJames:

The discord is staged.
But I think is not a good way to run things because it made innocent people to support one, and curse another ignorantly.
Look at how some people are now begging for nothing. And they are begging the same person.
It's bad. Very bad.
I know ilegend to be a hard working person. But I don't expect him to be doing this.

Please, I want to beg you in the name to God — we are not the same.

This young man has been on my case for years. Why? Envy. I was charging people 2k on certain a WhatsApp group, but he abused me that no one will pay. The more he sees my success stories and people paying, the more frustrated he got.

At a point, he realized how profitable relationship books were, so he started writing his. He sent me a message on WhatsApp to help him promote his books and take some share, but I declined. Later, he started spamming my WhatsApp with some Chinese links, so I blocked him.

He got angrier and worse in abusing me. At times, he will praise me, other times, he will abuse me. He was on and off.

I wondered the kind of depression he is battling with. He got even more frustrated and started creating threads under his old moniker called Chenzen. He started drafting and formating his posts to look like mine and at the end of his post, he will type "typing..." just as I used to.

He improved his article formatting, punctuation, and spelling just to look like mine. After months of frustratingly parading Nairaland impersonating me, he failed and started chasing a certain teenage girl. One day, she deactivated and he got heartbroken and deactivated too.

After some months, he missed Nairaland and its drama, so he ran back and created different accounts and MadeINChenzen is on of them.

No matter how he tries to type like me, you can easily spot the difference. He uses abbreviation a lot like ur for your. He starts lots of his sentences with lowercase letter, but I don't do that. At times, he punctuates poorly, but other times, he tries.

In fact, he is a fan of me who wanted to be close to me, but the way he approached it made me to restrain him and till today, he has been haunting me for not letting him into my heart.

So, please, don't mix it. If he abuses you tomorrow, you may come back and attack me thinking I was the one.

I'm begging you in the name of God, we are not the same. Some people have abused me of things I don't know of.

See his main deactivated moniker below. That guy needs some psychological help.

He will first of all tell you you're not intelligent and talk down on you.

The next is to envy you when he sees you're progressing.

The third one will be to imitate you to try to have your kind of success and fanbase, but if it doesn't work, he will finally come and crumble you with negativity and more abuse, then use his alternate monikers to attack you from all angles.

Who does that?

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by Ttorp(m): 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Very interesting thread.
Pls don’t end it yet o
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
iLegendd:

This young man has been on my case for years. Why? Envy. I was charging people 2k on certain a WhatsApp group, but he abused me that no one will pay. The more he sees my success stories and people paying, the more frustrated he got.

At a point, he realized how profitable relationship books were, so he started writing his. He sent me a message on WhatsApp to help him promote his books and take some share, but I declined. Later, he started spamming my WhatsApp with some Chinese links, so I blocked him.

He got angrier and worse in abusing me. At times, he will praise me, other times, he will abuse me. He was on and off.

I wondered the kind of depression he is battling with. He got even more frustrated and started creating threads under his old moniker called Chenzen. He started drafting and formating his posts to look like mine and at the end of his post, he will type "typing..." just as I used to.

He improved his article formatting, punctuation, and spelling just to look like mine. After months of frustratingly parading Nairaland impersonating me, he failed and started chasing a certain teenage girl. One day, she deactivated and he got heartbroken and deactivated too.

After some months, he missed Nairaland and its drama, so he ran back and created different accounts and MadeINChenzen is on of them.

No matter how he tries to type like me, you can easily spot the difference. He uses abbreviation a lot like ur for your. He starts lots of his sentences with lowercase letter, but I don't do that. At times, he punctuates poorly, but other times, he tries.

In fact, he is a fan of me who wanted to be close to me, but the way he approached it made me to restrain him and till today, he has been haunting me for not letting him into my heart.

So, please, don't mix it. If he abuses you tomorrow, you may come back and attack me thinking I was the one.

I'm begging you in the name of God, we are not the same. Some people have abused me of things I don't know of.

The third one will be to imitate you to try to have your kind of success and fanbase, but if it doesn't work, he will finally come and crumble you with negativity and more abuse, then use his alternate monikers to attack you from all angles.

Who does that?

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ttorp:
Very interesting thread. Pls don’t end it yet o
Typing...
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by AnalQueenluci: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
1. His disdainful approach and restrictive dissemination of useful details to questions has actually crippled his customers and fan base.

2. He wants you to patronize him by buying his books or checking his web profile, yet he presents you with less value and makes you look stupid.

3. He finds his way into a peaceful thread with a toxic purpose of derailing it by selling a Plagiarized work of digital literature.

4. He is boring, selfish and less creative. You can actually guess the caption of his next thread, u can as well predict the point he s driving at.

5.It's either he is implying that his life is a roller coaster and that he's got no worries. It goes further to emphasize how he makes millions when he sleeps as you his potential clients works your fingers to the bone !

or

He shows u an abstract picture of his kitchen or a terrible and abysmal photoshot of himself and how he is enjoying himself or a screenshot of how a certain digital e-book store underpaid him his due royalties, expecting empathy from u.

6. He needs you his potential customers to pay attention to his products and services, he wants u to subscribe, yet he rubs it in and make it seem like he s fine irrespective of whether you buy his products or services.

what he has failed to understand is that there is actually something like 'bad advertising'... u cant package a product nicely and use pride as the finishing touch in the name of setting a standard. Nobody likes buying from an arrogant person, no matter how affordable and nice a product or service might appear.

BE HUMBLE !!

See this ref: See how he fabricated lies in attempt to nullify my integrity.

https://www.nairaland.com/5552437/how-fail-like-chenzen-how

so u get sense like this
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by Promomarlie: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u will be wise if u dont disregard my sincere advice. Dont die with ur talents because u deliberately dont want to get rid of that cankerworm called PRIDE

Please I need 3k to pay an agent as to secure a security job, please help a jobless brother. God will you bless you exceedly
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by CosmicJames(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Who does that?

Fine then. I believe you brother man.
I checked with @MadeInChenzen2 and the account less than one month old.
Now, let me tell you, you make this whole thing looks suspicious that you are the same out of your responses.

You have been around here a little while, so you should be matured enough.

Now act maturedly by ignoring him entirely and watch his attacks die naturally.

Don't think that you will benefit from his attacks by keeping it alive because on the long run, it will affect you image negatively.

If I'm not mistaken, I have had my share of attacks from the original @ Chenzen before. He's actually a very proud fellow. But he's also smart and intelligent as well.

In my early days here when I was coming up, I use to apply the counter attack method until I found that silent treatment is the best weapon against attackers.

I know you are one of my true fan here, that's why I wasn't happy seeing you in this kind of situation.

I believe you are a real Legend. And there is more to being a real Legend than responding to everybody and anybody.

I'm Cosmic, I therefore send some positive energy to master situations to you.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
CosmicJames:

Now, let me tell you, you make this whole thing looks suspicious that you are the same out of your responses.

Don't think that you will benefit from his attacks by keeping it alive because on the long run, it will affect you image negatively.

If I'm not mistaken, I have had my share of attacks from the original @ Chenzen before. He's actually a very proud fellow. But he's also smart and intelligent as well.

In my early days here when I was coming up, I use to apply the counter attack method until I found that silent treatment is the best weapon against attackers.

I know you are one of my true fan here, that's why I wasn't happy seeing you in this kind of situation.

I believe you are a real Legend. And there is more to being a real Legend than responding to everybody and anybody.

I warming up ... I m knocking u out this time with a very nice uppercut!!!

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
AnalQueenluci:
so u get sense like this

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
The only reason the op created this thread is to create a scene and cause controversies nothing more than that.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:
The only reason the op created this thread is to create a scene and cause controversies nothing more than that.
...and why would u say so?

Neva make ur opinion sound like a conclusive or categorical fact or statement or make it seem though you're casting a verdict. And do not presume to know using intuition — the intents of a man !
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
CosmicJames:

dis was what I did to the other guy

Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

...and why would u say so?

Neva make ur opinion sound like a conclusive or categorical fact or statement or make it seem though you're casting a verdict. And do not presume to know using intuition — the intents of a man !

you can judge the intents of a man from his past behaviors
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

you can judge the intents of a man from his past behaviors
That is not and can never be used as a yardstick by which unrealistic conclusions are drawn. The dynamic nature of men implies more.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That is not and can never be used as a yardstick by which unrealistic conclusions are drawn. The dynamic nature of men implies more.

enough of your grammar, pattern and behavior is everything, the op knows that, he thrives on controversy to gain attention. after every controversies, he must post links to the books he sells, you can go check all his threads, you must see a link to his books, as they say, in Phineas T. Barnum voice There's no such thing as bad publicity
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

enough of your grammar, pattern and behavior is everything, the op knows that, he thrives on controversy to gain attention. after every controversies, he must post links to the books he sells, you can go check all his threads, you must see a link to his books, as they say, in Phineas T. Barnum voice There's no such thing as bad publicity
How do u identify behaviours or patterns with written words? what is written may be misunderstood and therefore can be ambiguous and may be interpreted in multiple ways, for the purpose of accuracy it is wise and imperative not to dwell too much on assumptions of expressions in prints.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
How do u identify behaviours or patterns with written words? what is written may be misunderstood and therefore can be ambiguous and may be interpreted in multiple ways, for the purpose of accuracy it is wise and imperative not to dwell too much on assumptions of expressions in prints.

behaviors and patterns are also in written word, your style of writing can create a pattern also your actions towards others here could give a hint about your behaviour
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
sexylassie2:

behaviors and patterns are also in written word, your style of writing can create a pattern also your actions towards others here could give a hint about your behaviour
I ll emphasize on that word COULD... That means uncertainty, that means probability... That's the summary u were looking for.
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by sexylassie2(f): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I ll emphasize on that word COULD... That means uncertainty, that means probability... That's the summary u were looking for.

i am not here to argue, whateva you believe take it. i will advice you to do a little research how criminals are caught on anonymous sites
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 3:54am On Mar 03, 2020
sexylassie2:

i am not here to argue, whateva you believe take it. i will advice you to do a little research how criminals are caught on anonymous sites
Re: This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders by MadeINchenzen2: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2020
Ginaz:
But its a free world na? Does he come to beg you money to feed? Why so serious ?
hush !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy / Could My Girlfriend Be Lying?? / Looking At This Hoes Page Makes Me Puke �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.