Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar (50055 Views)

TURAI: How Late President Yar’adua Died While I Went To Break Fast / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Where Is Hajiya Turai Yaradua? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Awol1:
Your husband's death was beyond our control and inevitable. The pain is understandable.

But voting Buhari in 2015 was an avoidable disaster but for some group of "intellectuals" whose sophistication could not see beyond their nose.

President Yar'Adua won on a nationalist mandate. NPN/Pre 2013 PDP had that particular feature. Everybody was included and they all had to be kept satisfied. Very different from regional parties' mindsets.

Eg OBJ couldn't win even 25% of SW votes but still became Presido on everyone else's tab. All because it was the fair thing etc. You dont get that from regional one-man-inspired outfits.

The ppl who championed Buhari went against Yar'Adua in 2007. Look at it closely, regional parties with regional mindsets simply took advantage of the ineptitude PDP showcased mid GEJ administration and stole the initiative.

They're still too 'sophisticated' to understand how diverse the country they now rule, tho they still speak like tey did in opposition, really is.

Once the all-star vote garnering strongman they have is out, you will see how long the entity would hold....
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Bullet01(f): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2020
Dottore:

Hope all your family members are living abroad with green cards and gainful jobs.

Smiles
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by hotplate: 1:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
same way if buhari had not rule some Nigerians would have tought he was the Messiah we never had... i dont believe in "if to say"
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by oruma19: 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Good leaders don't last on the throne of Nigeria. Murtala didn't last, Yaradua didn't last. Reason is the people need to know and embrace the truth. Once a good man that embraces the truth takes power, the evil forces will take him out. Nigerians are just unfortunate with leaders. When Year adua was president, we didn't know the difference BTW north and south, the country was one indivisible state. Year adua will forever be remembered as the only president that reviewed pump price downwards, it never happened before and after him. Good people don't last jare, it is a mistery that must be unveiled someday. May this great man continue to RIP. Great man. Good Muslim that loved peace above wealth. His good deeds are uncountable.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by BLS1: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Should they call you a liar, show them this https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/yaradua-administration-and-ASUU-strike.html

Thanks bro, but like I said I will not help anyone who does not want to help himself.

It only took me a minute after your OP to google it and see that you were indeed correct. Sometimes I think we are under some sort or curse or something.... a real shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Loved by all indeed, his dad was Obasanjo paddy, obj literally forced him on Nigerians and today the one that was forced is being called a hero cheesy
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by CSTR2: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
And some idiots now believe if you despise buhari, it means you are anti north.

I am sure yaradua was not a northerner
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by bencarson007(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
kestolove95:
After this God sent man died, a drunkard took over nd start d destruction then the worst of them came, an illiterate without certificate, tribalist bigot that don't know his left from ryt took ova, his on a northern mission

Shut up there.
Did you have a drink with him or did you catch him drinking... You heard and decided to take up the lie... The youths are really the problem of this country... Awon e-warriors utd
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by CSTR2: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
hotplate:
same way if buhari had not rule some Nigerians would have tought he was the Messiah we never had... i dont believe in "if to say"
Buhari"s myth would have been bigger than Abraham Lincoln.

Thank God, fate will not allow him enjoy an undeserved legacy.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Future30: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ok[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by CsRockefeller(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
I agree.

Our reserves was at an all time highest during his reign at over $60 billion.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Chimdi22(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Naked truth
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by blowjohn(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
kestolove95:
After this God sent man died, a drunkard took over nd start d destruction then the worst of them came, an illiterate without certificate, tribalist bigot that don't know his left from ryt took ova, his on a northern mission

See, I agree completely.
Sometimes I feel there is something diabolical going on in this country.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Okoroawusa: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Taaaaaa! What is special about your husband. A PDP president? Madam I don't like talking bad about the dead. Respect yourself
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by blowjohn(m): 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
bencarson007:

Shut up there.
Did you have a drink with him or did you catch him drinking... You heard and decided to take up the lie... The youths are really the problem of this country... Awon e-warriors utd

Well she has a point.
Bayelsans drink alot and northerners dont like going to school.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by guru90: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
tunapawizzy:

the followers are also not ready to be free honestly. how we found ourselves having to pick between Buhari and Atiku in a nation of forward-thinkers is beyond my understanding. No oppressor will decide to stop oppressing, we will have to forcefully stop the oppressor..leaving it to the so called leaders? it will only get worse. they are the beneficiaries.

Do u the reason Brother.
British colonised Nigeria via Selfish and self centred.
Why did they cheat igbo people by giving them only 5 states while yorba 8 states.
While hausa 17 to 18 states because Great Britain no very well that they will remote hausa people easily.

Yoruba leading his nation is by chance while igbo people will never smell president seat with five states.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by rotimage(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
This great man is the reason I still know GEJ was truly clueless coz as this man died his 7 points agenda dies with him and I wonder why GEJ did not follow it up.

Rest in peace Yar'Adua

Buhari you see your brother wey don die still being praised?
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by ArticleBeast: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
BLS1:
Look at all the lazy youths above me.....even with the advent of google they cannot verify just a simple few things.

So Yaradua was the first and only president to reduce petrol price?

He introduced Batches into our NYSC system?

No ASUU strikes, students finished in record time?

No herdsmen killings under him? No militancy?

Boko was not around in his tenure?

Keep on lazy youths, keep on .

https://www.bigthink.com/those-who-do-not-learn-history-doomed-to-repeat-it-really.amp.html
What is your point?
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by blowjohn(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

Lol, someone even said nothing like ASUU strike. I just dey laff.
I still remember vividly that we experienced the longest ASUU strike during his time, it was at that same time that he traveled to Saudi to commission a private university.
The man traveled more to Saudi than any other president, yet some are giving him a garment of sainthood.
There is this notorious smuggler in the North that was left off the hook because of his pally with Yar'Adua.
From 1999 till date, we have no patriotic president

Ok other than that can u mention 10 of his other shortcomings?
BECOS AS I DEY HERE I CAN MENTION 365 SHORTCOMINGS OF BOTH JONATHAN AND BUHARI
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by blowjohn(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
BLS1:

Thanks bro, but like I said I will not help anyone who does not want to help himself.

It only took me a minute after your OP to google it and see that you were indeed correct. Sometimes I think we are under some sort or curse or something.... a real shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Okoroawusa: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
daddytime:
I thought it was during his tenure the leader (Yusuf) of a then little unknown group Boko Haram was assassinated, giving birth to the hydra-headed monster we are still battling today.

If to say Buhari die without becoming a democratically elected president, in fact, everybody for say na the Messiah wey we never get to rule us.

God dey..
Buhari is Nigeria's best president. Take it or leave it.
PDP's 16 years was a disaster n Yar'Adua was a president under those 16 years. I am not a small child to be moved by sentiments. I know history of Nigeria from 1999 till date.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by bencarson007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
blowjohn:

Well she has a point.
Bayelsans drink alot and northerners dont like going to school.

That's a generic assumption bros... Question is did she catch this particular one drinking or did they meet at some bar... We should mind what we put out there cos most have no proof... And it's not good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by CsRockefeller(m): 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Buhari is Nigeria's best president. Take it or leave it.
PDP's 16 years was a disaster n Yar'Adua was a president under those 16 years. I am not a small child to be moved by sentiments. I know history of Nigeria from 1999 till date.

You are very funny. What has Buhari done? It's either u don't know your history or you are willingly blind to it.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Okoroawusa: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Equity15:
better keep quiet. who was better than him?
Buhari is better than Yar'Adua. Yar'Adua was as clueless as the person that succeeded him.
"Yar'Adua was a good president" is a myth. 16 years of PDP was a disaster n Yar'Adua was a part of it. How how was he a better president? Because he died in office?

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
internationalman:
Story they would have virus him later on

That seat is infected.
Lool.. When everyone is following direction of the wind, you chose to withstand it... Nice.... We all know if he had continued. Those speaking well now would have crucified him... Its better he died when he did so he could leave a goof name behind.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
True...keep resting in peace Sir Yaradua.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by blowjohn(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
bencarson007:

That's a generic assumption bros... Question is did she catch this particular one drinking or did they meet at some bar... We should mind what we put out there cos most have no proof... And it's not good

I agree with u.
Just that the country sef dey tire person to the point that descriptive words become generic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Okoroawusa: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You are very funny. What has Buhari done? It's either u don't know your history or you are willingly blind to it.

What did Yar'Adua do? Don't tell me about history. I have a PhD in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Buhari is better than Yar'Adua. Yar'Adua was as clueless as the person that succeeded him.
"Yar'Adua was a good president" is a myth. 16 years of PDP was a disaster n Yar'Adua was a part of it. How how was he a better president? Because he died in office?

Nonsense
You are mentally deranged.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by OlujobaSamuel: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
blowjohn:

I don't engage in competition of mediocrity.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by Emmymarvel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
kelvine:
Niger Delta was safe. The militants received amnesty.
North, South, East and West were happy.
No BOKO, No IPOB, No Bandits, No killer herdsmen.
Now see where we are.

May our helper not die untimely
Tar Aduas death was a sign that God is not ready to end our suffering. For once we had a good man who trully wanna change this country for good and death took him away. And left us with looters and blood suckers.
Re: Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar by otobong2: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
I really miss him,he was the best president Nigeria ever have.Rip the man of the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Builds A Mosque In Memory Of His Late Mother (Photos, Video) / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Governor Ganduje At Father Mbaka's Church Event In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.