Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" (60625 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Bernard94(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
PHIPEX:
I wish to know what the high tech stands for
juju

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by 77up(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Yanga go dey...trouble go Dey wake am

You no go keep quiet sir

Just see how killer squad go start their killing spree from next week
yes , they will surly start killing spree definitely in your region, your village and in your community angry very foolish idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Emekadollars(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
That's how it should be. Only the weak gets killed with ease.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by theenchanter: 8:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lol, i almost peed in my trouser cos of laughter grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
PHIPEX:
We don't make noise once we have agreed to do something. Thousands of drones are already in town, purchased by individuals, soon to be donated to amotekun. Also, there are solar powered CCTV soon to be installed in strategic locations and forests for information gathering and monitoring purposes....and lots of other measures which cannot be discussed on the social media, so the efforts wouldn't be jeopardised. Criminals must steer clear of our land.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Simbrixton(m): 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
freeman95:
Amotekun kor

Amotepon ni

Make them no sha deh bully boys for street w
Bleep u ibos

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by 77up(m): 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
IDeyNL:
Waiting for Yoruba Muslims to criticize him.

Also I'm waiting for yoruba APC ex-zombies who had criticized the Bishop previously for criticizing Buhari, to now praise the Bishop
You guys should stop this bullshit afonja Muslim , there is nothing like afonja Muslim or afonja Christian in yorubaland, if you want to educate yourself on Yoruba unity that you cannever find in any other region, leave your village and take a tour up west side and see for yourself.

Yoruba Muslim shit is stale already.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Pappyjim: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
THE FEAR OF ÀMÒTÉKÙN IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by OGAPARIS: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
175:
High tech Amotekun? grin grin grin angry angry

Na this one off me.

Papa don take style recognise say jazz dey exist? grin

That’s what I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Simbrixton(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
77up:
yes , they will surly start killing spree definitely in your region, your village and in your community angry very foolish idiot.
a lot of them are vewry stupid i wish dey dont exist on dese earth

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Okogopo: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

na today northerners they collect for opc hand, abeg talk new thing, the same people who crowned you wound kill you if you misbehave and you bush men are already pushing it
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Maromark(m): 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Reggaeboy:
Oh shit

I hope this will not wake Boko Haram or bandict to start attacking his church member cry cry cry

Bishop himself has security to guid himself

Check my stamp

You are very ignorant, he has been talking like this since forever

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by daniwise(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Amotepon on point
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Okogopo: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
grin

loud it pastor, aye won ma baje ni, Umahi no com our land ooo

[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by FemiOyewoleGCFR(m): 9:13pm On Mar 01, 2020
unbitchable:
The fear of Amotekun is the beginning of wisdom.
But the use of Amotekun for political gains is the beginning of innocent blood shed..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by suruwilliams(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
Renforce:
TBH we have had a bit of reprieve since the Amotekun outcry. Power pass power

For just 135k you could get a 1kva Inverter, 100AH rugged deep cycle battery, 150w panel and a 30A controller + installation. The system would serve 10hrs daily on basic loadings. Call on us now!
any number to call for the inverter
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Akanoaaa(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
buygala:
My Darling Daddy, I fully believe in your government smiley

Just take this your chest beating a step further and arrange for your church annual Shiloh to hold in Yobe grin ....Take the Lord's Battle to the heathen Philistines grin

I don't blame you sha angry.....when you are 24/7 surrounded by security paid for by the tithe of the ignorant, why won't you run your mouth like a broken tap angry

Oga Oyedepo, please stop pushing people to think they are lions when in fact they are flies...After all the chest beating and thunderous 'amen' inside Canaanland, you will be guarded 24/7 while most of the people you are leading on will be covered by only "the blood of Jesus"....and we all know how effective that blood is these days

Mr Oyedepo, kindly park well please...God bless you as you comply smiley

Arindin

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Renforce: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
suruwilliams:
any number to call for the inverter

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by CHARLOE(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
PHIPEX:
Jazz!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by 2buffagain(m): 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
I love Oyedepo for his mouth. grin

Buhari is either a traitor to this country, or is just an extremely senile firgurehead.
My guess is the former.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Airoflaw(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
HIGH TECH AMOTEKUN

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by kareemkamil(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oyedepo & Fani Kayode, are turning to public nuisance nowadays.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Jesuyinka01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
U re a fool.... For cant say dat to a man of GOD. U dont have any right to abuse or judge a man of God....u just have to kip silent.......is it by force u pay thithe....if u cant pay tithe den keep ur money...na by force... God judge peopke with their motives.....
buygala:
My Darling Daddy, I fully believe in your government smiley

Just take this your chest beating a step further and arrange for your church annual Shiloh to hold in Yobe grin ....Take the Lord's Battle to the heathen Philistines grin

I don't blame you sha angry.....when you are 24/7 surrounded by security paid for by the tithe of the ignorant, why won't you run your mouth like a broken tap angry

Oga Oyedepo, please stop pushing people to think they are lions when in fact they are flies...After all the chest beating and thunderous 'amen' inside Canaanland, you will be guarded 24/7 while most of the people you are leading on will be covered by only "the blood of Jesus"....and we all know how effective that blood is these days

Mr Oyedepo, kindly park well please...God bless you as you comply smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by franchasng: 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
I just cherish how Papa speaks, incoherent but powerful....fearless man. May God continue to increase your anointing sir. We lovers of Christ cherish you and your always standing for the church of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Yusman316(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
Truth be told, the killer Fulani herdsmen bruhaha in the south was greatly exaggerated. I knew from day one that not all the killings were carried out by Fulani militia. Some of the atrocities were carried out by local criminals then the killer Fulani get blamed for it. If not how how do a few hundred fulanis move into region and overpower everyone. Stories of federal might behind them is nothing but rubbish since no one has proven that to be the case
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by ipobarethieves: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed grin sad grin grin
Akanoaaa:

Arindin
lipsrsealed
Akanoaaa:

Arindin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Sirjamo: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
IDeyNL:
Waiting for Yoruba Muslims to criticize him.

Also I'm waiting for yoruba APC ex-zombies who had criticized the Bishop previously for criticizing Buhari, to now praise the Bishop
Yes, I criticized the Bishop before, but I am praising him now in the interest of our region. Come and beat me!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by luluman: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Emu4life:
Audio Hi Tech
Bad belle must die by fire.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Ohraykon: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
HigherEd:

Yes o. This is not Nigeria of 1821.
oyedepo ass licker
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by ipobarethieves: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
U re a fool.... For cant say dat to a man of GOD. U dont have any right to abuse or judge a man of God....u just have to kip silent.......is it by force u pay thithe....if u cant pay tithe den keep ur money...na by force... God judge peopke with their motives.....
dnt mind the deaf, blind, dumb and invalid thing . person wey neva chop belleful

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Calyxfidel: 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / 30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.