Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" (60623 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

Yanga go dey...trouble go Dey wake am

You no go keep quiet sir

Just see how killer squad go start their killing spree from next week
. Na asshole like you dey hype ordinary ragtags bandits,this people only thrive on our silence

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Mrfeel: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2020
bigstan11787:
Increase the volume Sir

Increase which volume? A man from kwara state not even the main Yoruba states talking trash

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2020
buygala:
My Darling Daddy, I fully believe in your government smiley

Just take this your chest beating a step further and arrange for your church annual Shiloh to hold in Yobe grin ....Take the Lord's Battle to the heathen Philistines grin

I don't blame you sha angry.....when you are 24/7 surrounded by security paid for by the tithe of the ignorant, why won't you run your mouth like a broken tap angry

Oga Oyedepo, please stop pushing people to think they are lions when in fact they are flies...After all the chest beating and thunderous 'amen' inside Canaanland, you will be guarded 24/7 while most of the people you are leading on will be covered by only "the blood of Jesus"....and we all know how effective that blood is these days

Mr Oyedepo, kindly park well please...God bless you as you comply smiley
. Idiot Shiloh's transmitted live across the globe,get your facts before coming to spewed craz

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by sofiscatedmoron: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2020
slimanyd:
I knew say nah we Yoruba's get the Hausa and Fulani by balls .
Chest beating iwofa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by oruma19: 7:33am On Mar 02, 2020
buygala:

Just take this your chest beating a step further and arrange for your church annual Shiloh to hold in Yobe grin ....Take the Lord's Battle to the heathen Philistines grin

I don't blame you sha angry.....when you are 24/7 surrounded by security paid for by the tithe of the ignorant, why won't you run your mouth like a broken tap angry

Oga Oyedepo, please stop pushing people to think they are lions when in fact they are flies...After all the chest beating and thunderous 'amen' inside Canaanland, you will be guarded 24/7 while most of the people you are leading on will be covered by only "the blood of Jesus"....and we all know how effective that blood is these days

u must be a fool.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Caseless: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

You no go keep quiet sir

the foolish man go cause trouble. He's too garrulous .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Caseless: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2020
175:
Which one come be High tech Amotekun? grin grin grin angry angry

Na this one off me.

Papa don take style recognise say jazz dey exist? grin
grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Caseless: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2020
buygala:

He always sounds so senseless to be at that level.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by cejaypriesty(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2020
TimFisher2:
undecided

You no go keep quiet sir

Dont ever tell my father to keep quiet,are you stupid?.If you are a coward ,we are not .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by freeman95(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
Bleep u ibos

Mugu

Tani Ibo
��
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Onlyonebuhari: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2020
This man too they drink.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by watchwoman(f): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2020
HigherEd:

Yes o. This is not Nigeria of 1821.
My bishop always on point!..ever fearless..was there in service yesterday...Book haram devils and myetti Allah demons..This is 2020 and not 1821!..Killer herdsmen must vacate our lands whether Buhari like of or not!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Vulcan24(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2020
this is the kind of response needed to combat extremism, it is psychology, motivating and cap it all spiritual.

Leaders should emulate this act, you lead by pronouncing victory for your soldiers and disorientating the enemy with fear. compare to what politicians are always saying, confusing the people and creating fear and impression that terrorist are Supermen and untouchables.

Godbless the Man of God for lending his voice to correct the rot in the country and been on the side of right. Amen.

I salute his courage too.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Vulcan24(m): 9:34am On Mar 02, 2020
nathpope:

I follow you pray the prayer. Cos when power intoxicates a man; he becomes a bully.
OPC did the same.

There ought to be a check somewhere. Else, amotekun will sure pounce on the small animals around it.

the need that necessitate AMOTEKUN dictates the mandate and am sure the public is Keen on their operation

AMOTEKUN can't be seen at bustop or sidewalk flagging down motorist or harrassing dreadlocked guys.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Vulcan24(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2020
petitejolie:
But seriously since this amotekun noise, the herdsmen have gone quiet. Deyve moved to d north to join their fellow bandits. D amotekun never even start o but they saw how all yorubas united with one voice. Dey wanted to use mumuric but him people no even send am now hes gone underground. Truly theres power in unity. Dont mind dose our igbo leaders in d east they are looking for presidency and dey dont have d igbos by the balls so if dey mess up na everyday dem go dey beat dem. These ones too cannot be penetrated. Then the south, dey are almost a complete squad after which una go hear am

yeah.... take a good cue with the okada ban too, fear of defeat and death isn't related to one side alone, in combat they tell u "even the enemy is afraid"

I think and hope that this force remains as a single United front and be not compromised.

eventually the menace would be nuetralised even without firing a shot, terrorist fear thesame modus they adopt and that is "not afraid of dying or death"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by tophumble(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2020
U are very correct
nathpope:

I follow you pray the prayer. Cos when power intoxicates a man; he becomes a bully.
OPC did the same.

There ought to be a check somewhere. Else, amotekun will sure pounce on the small animals around it.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Omeizadean(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2020
This senile douche with money is here trying to fuel insecurity again. What if because of this ur reckless and childish Post u have unwittingly dared the killer herdsmen to action again? Money is ur only saving grace u short devil. Allow the peace to continue without rustling the rattle snake's nest. I know when there are killing u revel in it cos u need that to validate urself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Omeizadean(m): 11:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Mrfeel:

Increase which volume? A man from kwara state not even the main Yoruba states talking trash

See as he is looking like a turtle. All the money wouldn't make u richer... I spat an Amber in ur head pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by whitedove(m): 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Oyedepo is not talking about your bow and arrow Amotekun oo,there is an higher dimension or plain that the man is talking from.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
PHIPEX:
I wish to know what the high tech stands for
Canaanland ain't far from you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
175:
Which one come be High tech Amotekun? grin grin grin angry angry

Na this one off me.

Papa don take style recognise say jazz dey exist? grin
Take style?...
Even bible talk am so wetin be your own for papa head?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Whoever thinks Bishop Oyedepo, a prominent Yoruba figure does not know what he is saying about amotekun should better have a rethink.

Amotekun is not another vigilante outfit but a well equipped and carefully organized platform to combat crimes of any sort and protect every inch of Yoruba land. No crime will go undetected and unpunished in our region, that is guaranteed. There will be seven command centres (of amotekun) when it begins operations but only two or three will be known publicly - Ibadan,Gbongan and a centre in Lagos.

Amotekun,a combination of western technology and native Yoruba "high tech" will be a very hard nut for any criminal to crack in this part of the country. As a people, we are peace loving but when we say we are ready to fight, our adversaries should better run in their own interests.

Amotekun,ogboju ode gbogbo ara kiki oogun !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Ohraykon: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
u miss am.U can't worship @winners and remain DUMB.Knack ur head with pestle, u go dey alright
bastard pastor worshipper i am sorry for u ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by ipobarethieves: 3:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Kid.Same way u kal ur father ode at home.Wake up
Ohraykon:
bastard pastor worshipper i am sorry for u ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by nathpope(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Vulcan24:

the need that necessitate AMOTEKUN dictates the mandate and am sure the public is Keen on their operation

AMOTEKUN can't be seen at bustop or sidewalk flagging down motorist or harrassing dreadlocked guys.

A certain need also necessitated SARS, NPF, NArmy, and the likes.

See what they do nowadays compared to their sole primary aim of creation?

Its human nature... Just that blackman will always abuse that which needs to be efficiently used.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Ohraykon: 6:41am On Mar 04, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Kid.Same way u kal ur father ode at home.Wake up
e pain am your yahoo small god father i am sorry for u mankey grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by ipobarethieves: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2020
Ohraykon:
e pain am your yahoo small god father i am sorry for u mankey grin
bu are a yahoo?What else can a dumb head do for a living if not engage in crime.I pity ur parents.kid
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" by Ohraykon: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
ipobarethieves:
bu are a yahoo?What else can a dumb head do for a living if not engage in crime.I pity ur parents.kid
mumu why e deh pain u na ur human god wey still dey brain wash u till now maga for life baskat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Spiritual Facts About Spiritual Witchcraft Cobwebs / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos) / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.