Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me (1712 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by tayewomi(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2020
Good morning all my bosses ooo,pls i need pieces of advice on this matter though av decided to move on with my life but just want to hear u guys opinion,i started dating this girl around 2018 we both met at a work place and she's very cool and reserved,so i invited her one day to my place one day and we both had xx,and she told me straight that she wants someone that's going marry her to only have xx with her and i said am committed to her,since then we been together and when she comes to my place attimes we both had Bleep,just yesterday after i told her to come to my place,she insisted she won't come and later i called her number it's switched off all through till evening,i called her in the evening to ask while she didn't come she hung the call with out picking,i used another number immediately and she picked it,and i used my number to call her she later pick and said her phone is with her brother,and it's not the first time she's doing this and i don't know if she's seeing someone else, though am processing my admission and i think maybe i should leave her before doing much for her,though she insisted on a no sex before marriage but i disagree with her,pls bosses i need ur opinion and it's a serious relationship with her,i just don't know..
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by chatinent: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2020
I will not mince words, you both are sex-starved immature lot using unaselves. Nicodemusly sneak away from this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Processing your admission and putting a girl in the way? Not right.
Please learn to set your priorities right. Face your education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by bluebay(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2020
Bros, its too early for you to start thinking about marriage with a lady when you are on process of working your admission into higher institution. Don't get caught up in between for its dangerous .. When you get to school, you will meet lots of new people, girls.and boys and you'll be exposed and I believe your mentality will change.

4 Likes

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by chiemmanuel(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2020
She has a timetable, when its your turn to FCk, she will come, be patient, hold your conji,
When she's with you, her brother will also be with her phone, so nobody will disturb you and her
Life na turn by turn,
As for marrying her, it's your choice to make if you want to marry a social worker

5 Likes

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 02, 2020
This thread can be closed now. The wise ones up there have said it all...
Stop stressing yourself too much. When it's your turn for the pu.ssy she'll pick your call...

3 Likes

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by dayleke: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
Go to school first.

What about her?
She don finish school?

Don't put the "Napep" before the "Keke" o.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by mrphysics(m): 7:32am On Mar 02, 2020
Don't listen to anyone telling you any nonsense. After they will tell you that education is useless in Nigeria yet they want you to keep pleasure away. We all did it bro.

You are on track, finding a kpekus before gaining admission means your university days would be pleasurable.

Remember to graduate with Big Boys grade - 3rd Class so that first class students can work for you.
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by daben1(m): 7:33am On Mar 02, 2020
You had sex with her and she insisted on ''no sex before marriage", who's confusing who?
Some nairalanders self, they'll see something that's crystal clear, they'll still be asking their usual question; "what do I do"
Don't you guys think with your head again, you called her and she didn't pick then she later hung up on you, that means she was on her way to give it to someone else, or probably giving the person already and when its your turn, she'll do the same thing to other guys, that's their routine bro!
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by Naomila: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
She said no sex before marriage and you guys Have already bleeped? that's upside down na
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by luvyaself95(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2020
WHAT THIS NONSENSE YOU'RE SAYING YOU'VE Bleep GIRL SEVERALLY TIMES AND NOW SHE IS SAYING SHE WANT NO SEX RELATIONSHIP AND YOU PANICKING THAT SHE MIGHT BE YOUR WIFE. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BRAIN NI.
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by luvyaself95(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2020
Naomila:
She said no sex before marriage and you guys Have already bleeped? that's upside down na
Na mumu e be na.
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by MYZOLE: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2020
ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDNT MAKE THIS GREAT MISTAKE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1d9D-62Tg
Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
tayewomi:
Good morning all my bosses ooo,pls i need pieces of advice on this matter though av decided to move on with my life but just want to hear u guys opinion,i started dating this girl around 2018 we both met at a work place and she's very cool and reserved,so i invited her one day to my place one day and we both had xx,and she told me straight that she wants someone that's going marry her to only have xx with her and i said am committed to her,since then we been together and when she comes to my place attimes we both had Bleep,just yesterday after i told her to come to my place,she insisted she won't come and later i called her number it's switched off all through till evening,i called her in the evening to ask while she didn't come she hung the call with out picking,i used another number immediately and she picked it,and i used my number to call her she later pick and said her phone is with her brother,and it's not the first time she's doing this and i don't know if she's seeing someone else, though am processing my admission and i think maybe i should leave her before doing much for her,though she insisted on a no sex before marriage but i disagree with her,pls bosses i need ur opinion and it's a serious relationship with her,i just don't know..
did u just say "pieces " of advice?

Re: Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
tayewomi:
did u just say "pieces " of advice?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) / See The Slay Queen Popular Naija Musician Is Banging [ Watch Video] / My Heart Melts Whenever I See Young Married Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.