Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers (3609 Views)

Police Abandoned Us During Herdsmen Invasion – Enugu Community / Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Onlytruth(m): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ojukwu?

The one lying like spoilt vegetable in a hospital bed?  grin

Your time is more useful getting him to apologize to the Yorubas
like Orji Kalu did. Our God is a very angry one. He doesnt take it kindly to any fish messing with us  grin grin

I've been here for sometime and I have not seen an Igbo girl your age (23 years) messing with serious issues like tribalism here on nairaland.

You sometimes come off as a tomboy, or some byitch in heat seeking attention of excess testosterone flowing freely on this politics section.

Don't take my word for it. Just check here! It is ONLY YOU. shocked

Girls your age are normally busy fkcing!  undecided undecided cool

That you are here says a lot!  cry cry You must be lacking something.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

I've been here for sometime and I have not seen an Igbo girl your age (23 years) messing with serious issues like tribalism here on nairaland.

You sometimes come off as a tomboy, or some byitch in heat seeking attention of excess testosterone flowing freely on this politics section.

Yet her brothers did not see her to warn and they want to advise me. Thunder fire all of them.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

Yea, girls @ 23 are busy fcking lol. Because that's what girls @ 23 should be doing.

LOL, what are you guys lacking? Coming on here everyday to talk shoit about the Yorubas?

Are you lacking the Yorubas in your life?

Plz, dont stop posting "ngbatis", continue o. And let me seek the attention am currently getting from your brothers who are busy committing suicide on my behalf [ apart from Ojukwu, that is].
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, girls @ 23 are busy fcking lol. Because that's what girls @ 23 should be doing.

LOL, what are you guys lacking? Coming on here everyday to talk shoit about the Yorubas?

Plz, dont stop posting "ngbatis", continue o. And let me seek the attention am currently getting from your brothers who are busy committing suicide on my behalf [ apart from Ojukwu, that is].
Shameless byitcch. Do you see any Igbo girls here? You want to fight like a man, I will inter (bury) you alive.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
omo-Yoruba:

Shameless byitcch. Do you see any Igbo girls here? You want to fight like a man, I will inter (bury) you alive.

MU HE HE grin

Abeg, move aside. Where is OnlyTruth with my attention jare
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Onlytruth(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Take a rough count here and tell me how many girls from other tribes that are here, never mind Igbo girls now.
I used to like and defend you because you never crossed certain lines. Now you talk as if you can stand the sound of a simple gun shot, when I suspect that is not the case.

Leave this section to the men, and hermaphrodites like Kobojunkie!  undecided undecided  Not being sexist, just being  real.  cool
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

Take a rough count here and tell me how many girls from other tribes that are here, never mind Igbo girls now.
I used to like and defend you because you never crossed certain lines. Now you talk as if you can stand the sound of a simple gun shot, when I suspect that is not the case.

Leave this section to the men, and hermaphrodites like Kobojunkie!  undecided undecided  Not being sexist, just being  real.  cool

Yes, you have spoken.

Do not defend me, thanks. You're even worst than Akin-Egba aka omo_ngbati aka bablola1.
Your post reek with tribalism.
I used to "respect" you until I realized that you are just like the rest.

So now that we're done discussing how much we love each other, anything else?
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Onlytruth(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, you have spoken.

Do not defend me, thanks. [/b]You're even worst than Akin-Egba aka omo_ngbati aka bablola1.

You don't need defending from Igbo folks. Watch out for [b]your brothers
Remember I was defending you against BK-byitch. undecided oh well, why protect a byich against a dog? Makes no sense really. undecided Correction taken. cool
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

You don't need defending from Igbo folks. Watch out for your brothers.
Remember I was defending you against BK-byitch. undecided oh well, why protect a byich against a dog? Makes no sense really. undecided Correction taken. cool

LOL Ouch!!!
Is Onlytruthy mad tongue
Dont be angry pootie cat.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by bkbabe97y(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

Pervert! Sick fxuck!!!

Ileke-IdI:

ROFLMAO!!!! Knock out punch!!!
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by bkbabe97y(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
Onlytruth:

Monkey-Aszz Ibo! Lying Ibo thug! We always had a love-hate relationship, and in the end its all love. I do that with most I go against on here. But theres a few I truly despise i.e you and Cap28. . . . . Eat A diyyck biyyytch!
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, you have spoken.

Do not defend me, thanks. You're even worst than Akin-Egba aka omo_ngbati aka bablola1.

Bkbabe and kobojokobo (fstranger) are better than you. They are males, at least. What are you? A bitchhhhhhh!!!!! on heat
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by kobojokobo: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2010
omo-Yoruba:

Bkbabe and kobojokobo (fstranger) are better than you. They are males, at least. What are you? A bitchhhhhhh!!!!! on heat

Shut up Binch

Ileke is doing a great job

She is giving it to you the only way you understand, VERY HARD!

The next time you call my name, I will send Sango to go strike Ojukwu on his sick bed.

What a Fucktardd, Iru roun; Like Ojukwu, like Omo Yoruba, Like Akin egba, Like Only Truth, Like Igbobuigbo, Like omemani, Like Ezeuchen, Like Ezeucheo
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^ No mind am, me, I dey go out to do my Christmas shopping.

Maybe I'll buy Ojukwu an insect infested coffin on the way, to speed up the decomposition process  grin
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2010
kobojokobo:

Shut up Binch

Ileke is doing a great job

She is giving it to you the only way you understand, VERY HARD!

The next time you call my name, I will send Sango to go strike Ojukwu on his sick bed.

What a Fucktardd, Iru roun; Like Ojukwu, like Omo Yoruba, Like Akin egba, Like Only Truth, Like Igbobuigbo, Like omemani, Like Ezeuchen, Like Ezeucheo

Next time you meet me, you have no option than run into the bush, drug-pushing re-tard. See how I have floored all of you and you are begging? Awo and Bawo are dead. deal with it.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2010
I'll also buy omo_ngbato aka biafra pootie cat a "sense of humor" on the way. grin
His joke is dry, near to weeping from a Yoruba gal who can play his game better than him.
You guys better beg mukina2, she's the only one that can stop me once I start with you imbe ciles.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I'll also buy omo_ngbato aka biafra pootie cat a "sense of humor" on the way.  grin
His joke is dry, near to weeping from a Yoruba gal who can play his game better than him.
You guys better beg mukina2, she's the only one that can stop me once I start with you imbe ciles.

Arent you the bitchhhh begging me to stop?
I am the master of the game and ammo whopp your (smelly Yoruba) arse real bad
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by kobojokobo: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2010
@ Omo Yoruba,

You are a big ode
For me, One blow, na 100 deaths

They have taken down my threads, because them BAD, AS IN I KILLED YOU ALL

I wasnt making things up, I backed it up with evidence and analysis ; Y'all cried to the MODS, and to avoid being accused of discrimination, they took it down

Anyway, I am working on my next big expose. And It will be REALLY BAD. NA KILL this time around.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by omongbati1: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2010
kobojokobo:

@ Omo Yoruba,

You are a big ode
For me, One blow, na 100 deaths

They have taken down my threads, because them BAD, AS IN I KILLED YOU ALL

I wasnt making things up, I backed it up with evidence and analysis ; Y'all cried to the MODS, and to avoid being accused of discrimination, they took it down

Anyway, I am working on my next big expose. And It will be REALLY BAD. NA KILL this time around.

Praise yaself. No be you beg me today to stop? Mumu, have you ever read me complaining to any Mod? I am the water that will quench you ngbatis. See the killer facts here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571939.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-571796.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367065.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361853.0.html
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by ochocinco1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2010
The Chairman of the premier Igbo organisation, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief Somtochukwu N'abania has cried out in desperation over a psychotic epidemic pervading Igboland. During a press conference with journalists, he cried for help from the Federal Government to provide assistance to the psychiatric wards in the South East.

''We are crying out to the Federal Government because the state governments in the South East have ignored this problem. I just came from the Psychiatric ward in the General Hospital in Onitsha there and it is a sorry sight. A very sorry sight. My brothers and sisters, people who could have led exemplary lives screaming at the top of their lungs YORUBA WANT TO KILL ME. . . YORUBA WANT TO KILL ME. And they just keep repeating and repeating, nodding their heads like they are in Koranic school. And this is the story from Asaba to Abakaliki.'' he said.

Phone calls to the various state commissioners proved unfruitful as in each case, the calls went to voice mail. Weirdly, the voice greetings on these phones screamed ''GET AWAY FROM ME YORUBA. . .GET AWAY FROM ME YORUBA''.

www.nyemefege-news.com

PSYCHOSIS EPIDEMIC ON THIS THREAD. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by bkbabe97y(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ok, clearly,Ileke-Idi single handedly brought down the Biafran internet empire. . . . . .

What a warrior!
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by chyz(m): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ok, clearly,Ileke-Idi single handedly brought down the Biafran internet empire. . . . . .

What a warrior!

gettin played out.we moved on.
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by Osiris211: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
Where are those laughing at Black Scorpion?
Re: Painful: Ojukwu Betrayed And Abandoned Us- Ex Biafra Soldiers by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
This is serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gej Should Resign. Example Of Good Politics is JAPAN / Boko Haram: Nigerian Islamist Leader Defends Attacks in Youtube statement / Must See:beautiful Picture Of Nigeria At Night. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.