Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123509 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Deltatoto: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
god bless u.i want to dash u small thg how do I reach u.u r a realist.tell me how to reach u pls

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Frankicent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=James289 post=87179462]I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed![/quoted]

Am sure you a Yoruba lady...
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by aytuns(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

Please stop supporting bad behaviour. Cheating is wrong on all levels. I'm sure you won't say this if your wife is cheating on you.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kenodrill: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

Pray you don't get caught because the day u get caught you pack back to your mum's house. Even ur parents won't support you.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Rawtruth1: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!
Cheater spotted. Bachelors beware!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Coronasunworshi: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Coronasunworshi: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wow

Pedophilia is child sacrifice

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by madridsta007(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

Interesting.
Where did you get your statistics from?
Sample size? Sample space? Primary and secondary data? How many iterations were run? Was it a qualitative research? Or mixed-method approach? How did you run your validation? What were your limitations, if any?
99.583% is so significant to ignore the science behind it. undecided

Or did you just pluck it from the air because you just want to talk and man-hate? wink

7 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by gdaybobo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
It's so sad that she doesn't know that this will not stop her husband from cheating. I imagine another scenario where she walks in greets her husband and says hi to the lady (this can be quite difficult but will certainly yield results) and turns back to leave without a scene, before her husband gets home, ask for what he would like to eat for dinner. Dont fight him, just act like nothing happened...thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
DeomoviesI:
All these men. Ain't we tire of seeing same story, different venues..... I was wondering, something must have gone wrong for a man to be found in this act of adultery, does the man have to justify his doings? Is the wife OK as well, are you toxic madam?
All these men cheating up and down, is the wives not satisfying them, is there a special sweets they get from the side chics?
I am able to finalised that men is in our blood to cheat, even having the best woman at home, only take a gracious man not to indulge in the act. Wife too don't be toxic everytime, I hate that act with passion. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Jumanji: the next level, Bombshell, Charlie's Angel, Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, and varieties of Series.
(zero, eight, one, four, four, two, three, eight, three, two, seven)

u don brush ?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kay29000(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.

Exactly. The thing tire me o. They were at an outdoor bar...not even indoor bar.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by OttHin: 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Lol , more to happen ,but women can do without men na grin

But not when it comes to fucking
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by NOL2dworld(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Wise person.

NextD18:

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
madridsta007:

Interesting.
Where did you get your statistics from?
Sample size? Primary and secondary data? Was it a qualitative research? Or mixed-method approach? How did you run your validation? What were your limitations, if any?
99.583% is so significant to ignore.

Or did you just pluck it from the air?

I died !
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by joepepsy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Then he kick your ass out of the house case closed.
James289:

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kay29000(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

It is not always a matter of fine and sexy. Sometimes a man just wants peace of mind. If she can do this outside, imagine the kind of wahala she causes inside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by femi4love(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

I like your statistics, though may not be factual. The truth remains that for any marriage to succeed, there’s need for tolerance and forgiveness both ways. Except where risks to lives become an issue in the face of tolerance.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Bobilashi: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
War against side-chicks activated....
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Happyguy201: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
If your a cheater you have no business being married unless your wife no dey make u happy then I support you to carry on life is too short
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by UgoManchester(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.
Useless Excuse
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by perryy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
that beast of a wife should be arrested and throw into jail.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
femi4love:

I like your statistics, though may not be factual. The truth remains that for any marriage to succeed, there’s need for tolerance and forgiveness both ways. Except where risks to lives become an issue, where tolerance is concerned.

That's the thing, sport fan, playing away matches can result in Randy men bringing home things like HIV, sti etc

Which can kill in some instances

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Comedian2019: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
I fear return match. It's usually more deadly.
There, survival is a game of chance because revenge is a calculated plan of action.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Rawtruth1: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:

I disagree sir. The wife in this pic is even more beautiful than the side piece.

Na frustration dey make woman do this thing.

Randy men just full everywhere.
Same as randy women. I am literally taking longer routes to my house because I am avoiding my married ex who wouldn't let go. As heavily rich and handsome her hubby is, she still wants my banana. The only difference is that women are extremely secretive, one hardly catches them red-handed

5 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by kay29000(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
SUPERPACK:
So which do you prefer; an open confrontation with her competitor or a knife to the heart in your sleep?

Who says this kind of wahala woman won't still stab the man in his sleep?

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by pbet15: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
ok
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Moganajoe: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video showing the moment an angry wife busted her husband and his side chic having a good time at a hotel in Benin city on Wednesday March 4th, has gone viral.

The video showed the wife attacking the side chic. She went as far as tearing the dress the side chic had on, revealing her private part. The intervention of the security officers at the hotel, helped to salvage the situation from getting worse.

Watch the videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TeTvkmNbo0

The real definition of yawa! The woman Sha too yellow, she too bleach may be that is what's irritating the husband

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Alagboo: 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wait, shey na puna I dey see so??

And as we are talking, Some men are in the guest house very close to us Chilling with their Womenfriends......I see them everywhere I go...

I only pity their housewives who thinks that their Oga has gone to the Office......

This is where they Tap HIV from, take it back home and deposit it in the blood of their Innocent wives...
You're not far from the Truth
Anyone who knows he/her has HIV AIDS will start sleeping around, because he/she has nothing to lose again, that's how I see fornicators

They go about Spreading DISEASES everywhere in the name of LOVE

Vanity upon Vanity

5 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by KingDre0147(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
neonly:

Side chick are tighter and more over u can do whatever with a side chick any style gbenusi they think of any style na with pleasure but if u try with yur wife
For d next 3 days na complain say bella dey pain am
True talk oo
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Unrated900(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:

One chilled Heineken beer for you dear
You
Must be a woman and not a girl

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ednut1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
If ur husband cheats he will divorce u. So do same
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
she should fight her unsatisfy husband

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.