Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,246 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123573 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
tbaby4u:

So d husband n side chicks r innocent abi? While d wife is bad for being angry at their illicit n disgraceful affairs. Keep supporting evil n that's why evil persists. As for d ugly side chick, good for u. This is just d beginning of disgrace. Dating married men is not a means to an end. Stop looking for married men to pay your bills. Aunty, pls go n find correct job n not just your Corona virus black yansh to steal other people's husband

It's that type of corona virus black yansh men like. Deal with it. And hold your husband (future or present) well. He may prefer that type to yours
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by tbaby4u(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
ityP:

Lol. The side chick is innocent. But the husband is not. So the angry wife should face who made a vow to her. The side chick didn't make any vow not to Bleep her husband. So she is innocent. I just hope the side chick presses charges

What a dumb reply. U are as useless as d side chick too
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
tbaby4u:

What a dumb reply. U are as useless as d side chick too

Well, not as useless as the woman and you who support assault. Reminder: It's not a crime in Nigerian law to knack someone's husband. It is a crime to physically assault someone though. Remember this advice when your husband cheats.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by darlenese(f): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
gypsey:
The side chick may not look as pretty arcoding to you, but she looks younger and the husband likes her obviously more than his wife. grin

I hate the fact that u are smiling and typing this
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Shuku: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

You Sir are a big fool. Ori yin gan gan loti gbale ti pe ti pe.
An apologist for adultery. I dare say you are an adulterer and oath-breaker. I pity your wife and children. Oh, your poor children. Born to you who so vigorously defends adultery and adulterers.

They'll never know how you spent money that could have been used to better their lives and future on whores and hotel rooms. Shior.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shuku:

You Sir are a big fool. Ori yin gan gan loti gbale ti pe ti pe.
An apologist for adultery. I dare say you are an adulterer and oath-breaker. I pity your wife and children. Oh, your poor children. Born to you who so vigorously defends adultery and adulterers.

They'll never know how you spent money that could have been used to better their lives and future on whores and hotel rooms. Shior.

cheesy cheesy

This one just burst a vein in anger.

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Bragalane: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
You talk about church n I laf in comedy.
How many pastors now have 2 wives n how many fucq church member regularly this day.

Where in Christianity did God say a man must marry one wife ? Your standard of marriage is not God's dictate.

Romanoff:

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Romanoff(f): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bragalane:
You talk about church n I laf in comedy.
How many pastors now have 2 wives n how many fucq church member regularly this day.

Where in Christianity did God say a man must marry one wife ?

I won't argue with a person who doesn't understand the language I speak.

To my brethren in Christ, let's be watchful of the wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Bragalane: 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Here we go with those holier than Christ. I repeat your delusion is no standard for Christianity or anybody. No be only wolves na vampire n werewolves.

Romanoff:

I won't argue with a person who doesn't understand the language I speak.

To my brethren in Christ, let's be watchful of the wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
darlenese:

I hate the fact that u are smiling and typing this
grin cheesy grin sue me!!

The truth is always bitter. tongue
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Romanoff(f): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bragalane:
Here we go with those holier than Christ. I repeat your delusion is no standard for Christianity or anybody. No be only wolves na vampire n werewolves.

Bye
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Shuku: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Yeah right!! Very hilarious!!!

I'm actually smiling right now ���
Idiota!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Shuku: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
gypsey:
The side chick may not look as pretty arcoding to you, but she looks younger and the husband likes her obviously more than his wife. grin

Yet another Idiota!!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shuku:

Yeah right!! Very hilarious!!!

I'm actually smiling right now ���
Idiota!!!

See exclamation marks flying. No wound yourself o.

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shuku:

Yet another Idiota!!!!
you wanna lick my bottom? grin I think you wanna lick my butt hole tongue
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin He should go and stab himself in the eyes.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Aleora(f): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
ityP:

If my wife cheats on me, I'm divorcing her straight. That is what I expect my wife to do if she finds me cheating. If she doesn't want divorce, she should silently manage and not go around beating ladies like this mad lady. If I hear she beat my side chick, I will pay thugs to pay her back in the same coin
hhah...bros personally I will pay boys to beat you up(I meant a cheating husband) and not the side chick....I don't have problem with side chicks but the stupid husband .......if anyone is tired of their marriage,they can always walk away...

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Shuku: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

See exclamation marks flying. No wound yourself o.

Don't jerk off to my lingo joor. I speak and write good English Language. You might benefit from a few lectures on the language.

Trust me, the advice is free.

I do not have any cute pictures to upload to back up my submission. The analytics and analysis that are on my devices are too complex for classic morons like you!!!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Shuku: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
gypsey:
you wanna lick my bottom? grin I think you wanna lick my butt hole tongue

I'm sorry I can't respond more to you. You are too uncouth.
In the real world, the likes of you would be turned away at my gate by the security.
They would see you for what I think you are - 'gutter-bred'.

If you dont know what that means, feel free to check it up. You know how to do that? If you don't, find someone to teach you or get help online.
Next time, you might want to think of a more original and creative response, alright. Cheers.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by AfroKnight: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shuku:

Don't jerk off to my lingo joor. I speak and write good English Language. You might benefit from a few lectures on the language.

Trust me, the advice is free.

I do not have any cute pictures to upload to back up my submission. The analytics and analysis that are on my devices are too complex for classic morons like you!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

“...to back up my submission.” Can you read what you just wrote? Niggà Now you’re cracking me up. grin

So much insecurity in one post. You write like you actually need to impress me. WTF! grin I don’t need that. Calm down bro, no go wound yourself o. I can imagine the rage. cheesy You will be fine.

The man is the victim here, if you cannot handle that truth, sorry. That’s your personal problem.

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Shuku:

I'm sorry I can't respond more to you. You are too uncouth.
In the real world, the likes of you would be turned away at my gate by the security.
They would see you for what I think you are - 'gutter-bred'.

If you dont know what that means, feel free to check it up. You know how to do that? If you don't, find someone to teach you or get help online.
Next time, you might want to think of a more original and creative response, alright. Cheers.

is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

You seem to have a memory defection, You started by calling me a idiota, eh! remember? grin You can't take insults but you are quick to insult other people, fool! i ve read all your comments on here they are full with insults and derogatory remarks about people you have never met.

I still think you wanna lick my bum grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Amanda4life: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

People have different ways of expressing their feelings.

Some women behave this way while some don't.

They will not be happy with you but they will pretend and endure until the man falls a victim of something.maybe condition changes, and she eventually has upper hand , then you will see her real color.

My advise

If you are married and still has the urge to have a side chick.

Just go ahead to marry her.instead of going up and down
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 4:06am On Mar 07, 2020
Aleora:
hhah...bros personally I will pay boys to beat you up(I meant a cheating husband) and not the side chick....I don't have problem with side chicks but the stupid husband .......if anyone is tired of their marriage,they can always walk away...

Good point. I feel this will even help more than beating the side chick. Marriage is not do or die.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Immaangel2: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley
i tolerated mine in 3 different occassions, and we are still together. its all about forgiveness and understanding. since the last incident, he has never tried it in his life again. i handled the case wisely and i am enjoying my man now.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 7:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Immaangel2:

i tolerated mine in 3 different occassions, and we are still together. its all about forgiveness and understanding. since the last incident, he has never tried it in his life again. i handled the case wisely and i am enjoying my man now.

Did you beat the side chick?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by dazzlingd(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

Edit:

Correct oil dey your head...
Well said. God forbid I marry this mind of crazy woman, and I know no man will ever wish for this kind of wife

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by sweetilicious(f): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Romanoff:

That wasn't how God instituted marriage. That's why he said to keep the marriage bed undefiled.

If you have this mentality, then I'm glad you're not a Christian.

If you can't be faithful, you have no business getting married.

Christian women out there, shine your eyes o. There are many men with this devilish mentality, some in church, parading as sheep when they are indeed wolves.
Exactly
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by lastchild: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
eni4real:
Weyrey..
Just don't continue in Marriage!!
as in?
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Chapii: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
SUPERPACK:
So which do you prefer; an open confrontation with her competitor or a knife to the heart in your sleep?
She should pack and leave the man in peace.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Very true. Tho I can't say this 100 percent, but most women drive their husbands to cheat. And it's the godly men that suffer the most.

However, some men are just randy by nature.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

My friend, do you mind giving me a chance to get to know you?

Ok
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Ok

How do we go about it? Can you give me an email or a means through which i can contact you privately?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.