Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Is She Blackmailing Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Blackmailing Me? (2863 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / My Friend’s Wife Forced My Into Having C3-x With Her: Now She’s Blackmailing Me / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by efewizey(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yes. But the word I was looking for earlier on is spotting, that's the frequently used term for it.

Hmmm have heard of girls who has not seen theirs for 3months
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
efewizey:

Hmmm have heard of girls who has not seen theirs for 3months

It relies mostly on hormones, the irregularities.
3 months without seeing your periods when you aren't on the pill, injection, pregnant or premenopausal...is a little bewildering though. I'd be scared lol.

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by efewizey(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It relies mostly on hormones, the irregularities.
3 months without seeing your periods when you aren't on the pill, injection, pregnant or premenopausal...is a little bewildering though. I'd be scared lol.

Trust nigerian parents. Night vigil tinz... Dey felt it was village people

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
efewizey:

Trust nigerian parents. Night vigil tinz... Dey felt it was village people

Hahaha. It could be tongue

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by efewizey(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
No she is bluemailing you.... Sometimes i wonder how some men think...
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Airtimex(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Papadoh(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
This pimpin' just said he know he don't got sense, man i'm dying right now.

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Kyom20(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
I think what happened in your case is a situation of a girl who bleeds multiple times after being disvirigined. I have experienced it.

This particular girl i knew had been disvirgined by her previous boo and had a sex a few more times but then didnt have it for a few months and bled so much the next time she did. For the first three years after being disvirigined if she didnt have sex for a few months blood would come out as though shes having sex for the first time.

I also heard that it is more common with chubby girls.
Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Grandlord: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2020
proclinician:
She wad menstruating and you were inserting fingers and penls. Omo mehhnnn.

I puked in a trash barrel as i read this.
Disgusting, my man. You know sex feels good and women are beautiful and all but when I read graphic sh1t like this, it sort of puts me off of any sexual attractions for like a month when I might have forgotten about these graphic details I read. Jesus knows I can't deal with the sight, smell or thoughts of women's business. It would surely set me on a path to celibacy. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Is She Blackmailing Me? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
osaskywire:
So confused now ....(ignore my typo abeg)
Started dating this girl for about 2 weeks ago, finally ate her kpomo yesterday.
She was now accusing me of taking her virginity some 1 that told me it was her ex that deflowered her,then I countered her with it,all of a sudden she showed me blood stains me too checked my joystick omo see blood checked my hands I used in fingering also little blood there 2 ...
And I made a vow never to deflower a girl cos of the emotional clingyness (abeg I no sabi that English) and those stuffs and all now she's already telling me about marriage plans ...
Abeg this brings me to my question is it possible for to be deflowered on her 2nd sex?...
I Know that I don't have sense so please when you insulting me just drop a lil advice thank you

She was on her period.

Blackmail aside, you were spiritually violated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Black Soap For Sale In Nigeria / +18: Look At What This Broke Man Did — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji And Her Beautiful Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.