Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,850,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? (3608 Views)

Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / I Want To Test Drive A Chic On NL / Things To Look For In A Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ferlie(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2007
so? na new thing?
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by chet(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2007
what the hell men, go all the way, afterall how many men are fortunate enough to have a chic ask them out.
O! boy, I no run o.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ima1(f): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2007
Just bcoz a chic asked you out then you use her, now that is just mean, you should be lucky she get time even look your way, i still maintain most naija guys are dumb, idiotic, assholes and good for nothing, imagine their mentality, abeg curl under a stone.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by OmoEko1(f): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2007
ima1:

Just because a chic asked you out then you use her, now that is just mean, you should be lucky she get time even look your way, i still maintain most naija guys are dumb, idiotic, assholes and good for nothing, imagine their mentality, abeg curl under a stone.
u have been killing me with your comment all day. na wa oooooooooo. weting u drink today becos i need so of it sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ima1(f): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2007
Ogogoro is the key to wisdom grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by shally(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2007
@dejiolowe

If no one is going to say something about
your looks, I will
My Goodness you are so cute, you are handsome
Your wife must be very lucky to have you.

But carefull you'r tempeting looks
could cause trouble. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ekiomon: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2007
i know that dis is strictly for guys but i cudnt help but put a post.i av never asked a guy out but i also think a girl who does that has a lot of courage and she must av bin suffering inside to do so.i must say i cud respect that girl. in nig it's almost a bad thing to do when it's rili nothing in some countries cos a typical naija man will look at the gains b4 him and he utilizes it and then in the longrun,he just dumps the girl based on the fact dat she made the first move.if a man find himself in such situation,he shld go ahead if he thinks he wud like the girl in the longrun and not just use the girl because she has offered herself.just respect her for doing so and tell her NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by amaikama(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2007
na wa for u oo!! come, who u be first? ajebo, pikin, child? or misture of the three? which one?

give me my answer and i go tell u watin i think of u? angry
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by krs2(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2007
ima1:

Just because a chic asked you out then you use her, now that is just mean, you should be lucky she get time even look your way, i still maintain most naija guys are dumb, idiotic, assholes and good for nothing, imagine their mentality, abeg curl under a stone.
come, make u respect urself there o!!! no just they insult naija guys anyhow.Never mind what these guys talk about,you should Know that Nigerians have big mouths in general.
In reality any respectable lady(and I don't mean fat ugly slob that knows that there is no hope) that walks up to a man to ask him Out, I tell you ,that guy is forever going to respect that lady.And If the boy does'nt dig the relationship , he politely turns her down.

NEVER MIND WHAT BOYS TALK ABOUT.THEY LOVE TO TALK TOUGH TO THEMSELVES.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ralvy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2007
I'll find aut y she'z trippn, en what 4
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by syrene(f): 1:35am On Aug 04, 2007
so? whats the big deal
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Ashbaby(f): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2007
I think it's alright if a chic asks a guy out, but I can't ask a guy out, not even to save my life. grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Dijoka(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
If a chicks asks u out in Nigeria, watch it might just be a serpent i mean KARASHIKA hahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by HYBRIDX(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
A CHIC ONCE ASKED ME OUT,SHE ALSO TOLD ME SHE DID NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE DOING SO,WELL TO TELL U THE TRUTH "HOUSE",, I FELT REALLY HONOURED AND HIGH,I MEAN ,THIS BABE'S REALY A PRETTY ONE ,I RESPECT HER FOR TAKING THE BOLD STEP,HONESTLY IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT GUT AND MATURITY DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT,BUT ,,,,,UNA KNOW NAIJA BOYS NOW ,THEY NEVER ACT MATURE,
ALTHOUGH THINGS DID NOT WORK OUT WELL,I NEVER FOR ONCE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER FOR STEPPING UP TO ASK ME OUT, TILL THIS MOMENT I HAVE THE UTTER-MOST RESPECT AND REGARD FOR THIS CHIC, WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by sylvao2000(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2007
Ladies I guess this was suppose to be strictly for guys?? most ladies on nairaland are over riding there ass, why cant ladies here for once respect there so call ass, why cant you just read and let go must you comment or you forgot what strictly for meant?.

Attention:::::: ladies be carefull here OK hummmmmmmmmmmmm and dont get most guys mad angry angry angry
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by yara(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2007
If i were you, i will grab the ass mon, there is no big deal in it if a lady make the first move and if you know your onions you she can end up been your wife but mind you not all that comes your way like that are good 'cuz some has offensive odour when you get deep down.
Tell all the gals that talking rubbish here to shot up, it’s clearly writing that it’s strictly for the guyz
I am out of here
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by dudubobo1: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
I go f*ck am till I tire come send am back to go ask another boy out cool
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by sammyjl(f): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2007
Its funny, when we all talk about equal rights and yet when a woman asks a man out, some give her a bad name, hell if i was a man and a woman asks me out and i fancy her, damn, i'll accept. Who knows undecided
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by herdey2tu(f): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
shocked

for real, some guys can be hypocrites o, and dey say female talk to much!

Couple of years back, while in school, and in my 5 minute of madness, i happened to ask this gorgoeus son of a greek God out for Lunch; a day before. Before the morn of the next day, every one of his friends knew i asked him to lunch( very vain child)!
Well as a sharp girl now, i no send; i still kept the invite, but did something to him dat day, dat he still remebers me for!
After the much eating and his anticipation of a juicy evening( whats on a man's mind?) i split the bills in half, drop my share on the table, stood up, gave him a peck on the cheek for coming and walked out.
Need i say he kept a grudge with me for awhile grin grin
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
a chic that asks you out would always want to e the oss in the relationship and that's not cool now is it.u might have fun at first but let me tell you u'll get fed up and u'll e searching for new ground to conquer
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by pterygott(f): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2007
I no fit put mouth 4 dis mata o!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by enroe(m): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2007
it happened to me also a week back men i did it.one big ass chic, bigger dan my size.i dint slap the ass! i , sexxxxxxxxxx d ass.sory men shit
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by acidrop(f): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2007
guys stop dreaming jare
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by enroe(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2007
hey how far u dey do yahoo yahoo? dis kain time
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by enroe(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2007
Acidrop i lov dat pix of yours.quite sexy
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by ibrahiem(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2007
ma guy,give dat azz hell.use dat oppotunity 2 do it anywhere cus dats exactly wat dat azz is meant 4.make u no shame boiz ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.i gat ya back, bro,
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by actoor(m): 10:02am On Aug 29, 2007
As a DIAMOND digger minded person,
i will consider the status of the chic if she suit my standard of relationship or just a F mate, but as for me, i dont any taste of Chic, so far, she;s very good on BED, i;LL give her a tryer, lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by acidrop(f): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2007
enroe:

Acidrop i lov that pix of yours.quite sexy

tnx
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by mekoyo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
None that i can remember. But just the normal compliments like, you know now.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
nice and beatiful looking chick asked me out? hell yeahhhhhh!!!!!!! wowoo chick? hell noooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Olusleeky(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2007
to be candid, i see notin wrong in it.u mit want to interprete dat as been loose, a chic mit like a guy n such guy is not respondin, if she truely wants the guy, wat stops her frm goin all the way? i tink its archiac to say its bad.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by jayvin01: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2007
its good if u r close to ma taste, been there done that! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Or Infatuation? How Do We Differentiate? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do / Why Do Men Beat Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.