Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (3580 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Zealoy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
I suspected my girl is cheating on me so yesterday nite as I was going through her whatsapp messages I discovered she was truely cheating on me with a guy, so I never wanted to ask her so De next morning I decide to ask her if she's cheating on me she denied it so wen I ask her to explain De whatsapp messages she couldn't say all she could do is got angry and ask me why should I go through her whaspp messages and walk out on me. Pls guys what should I do should I breakup with her or call her to apologise cus am confuse
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by kponkedenge(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Forget about her and look for someone else.

Meanwhile in another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by elantraceey(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Apologize gini undecided

She don carri your name go their meeting ? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by vjsmiles: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mtcheww.... Did u catch her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.
Guy, u are just suffering from insecurity
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Relax,wait and watch her next
Decisions
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Mtcheww.... Did u caught her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.

Catch, is.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Movesz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bleep her friend
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Tymax(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Man, you have tried. I think you now have an open relationship. You are free as a bird to do as you please.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Tallesty1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Mtcheww.... Did u caught her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.
Catch her red handed as in walk in while she is being fukked or what or what

Do you know the content of her chat history that he read?

If you try to protect what is yours they will scream insecurity.
When they finally cheat on you, they will blame it on "being carried away".

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Generals02:

Catch, is.
that doesn't change the fact that the clueless op didn't get my message undecided
For the last time stop stalking me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Catch her red handed as in walk in while she is being fukked or what or what

Do you know the content of her chat history that he read?

If you try to protect what is yours they will scream insecurity.
When they finally cheat on you, they will blame it on "being carried away".
what was he looking for, in her phone...
Seriously, I can't stand a man that go through my phone.
My phone is suppose to be my personal property, not for a modaforker
Once you start searching your partner phone, it gives room for alot of doubtundecided
Hope you get the message
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by dkronicle(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
leave her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
that doesn't change the fact that the clueless op didn't get my message undecided
For the last time stop stalking me

Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by otbliz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Stupid rhetorical questions....

I ate moi moi, will it make me mess?
My phone is hot, will it explode?
My sister is fat, is she pregnant?

Kids on nairaland.

In other news, this grammer has given me fever

ireneony:
Mtcheww.... Did u catch her red handed to come to the fact, that she truly cheating on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by IamDejman(m): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
Anyone girl that flare up cos u read her chat is definitely cheating grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Enegod(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Zealoy:
I suspected my girl is cheating on me so yesterday nite as I was going through her whatsapp messages I discovered she was truely cheating on me with a guy, so I never wanted to ask her so De next morning I decide to ask her if she's cheating on me she denied it so wen I ask her to explain De whatsapp messages she couldn't say all she could do is got angry and ask me why should I go through her whaspp messages and walk out on me. Pls guys what should I do should I breakup with her or call her to apologise cus am confuse
She doesn't like you anymore and she is already working on developing a new relationship. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by idealsico(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
If woman dey hungry you, go marry. If your wife cheat on you, come back come tell us. We go advise you. If you go carry anyhow anyhow girl, no come back here come complain.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by PussySandie(f): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Guy, cheat on her too....do me and do you. God no go vex

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:

Kids on nairaland.

foork you snitch!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Equado(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
shutup,girls like you are the ones screwing the whole neighbourhood and forming saint for your naive bf,until you get caught*Rabbish*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
what was he looking for, in her phone...
Seriously, I can't stand a man that go through my phone.
My phone is suppose to be my personal property, not for a modaforker
Once you start searching your partner phone, it gives room for alot of doubtundecided
Hope you get the message
If you can't stand a man that go through your phone then it means you have skeletons in your cupboard.

But wait o, he is got access to your womanliness but not your phone?

You are weird.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
If you can't stand a man that go through your phone then it means you have skeletons in your cupboard.

But wait o, he is got access to your womanliness but not your phone?

You are weird.
the same way I got access to his manliness.......
What's your point

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by PussySandie(f): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:

Kids on nairaland.

Guy, must you correct her English...don't you knw its a #typo#....na wa 4u oooo..smh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Equado:
shutup,girls like you are the ones screwing the whole neighbourhood and forming saint for your naive bf,until you get caught*Rabbish*
well, I don't screw around.
If my opinion is different from yours, you don't have the right to give me an unwarranted label.
Hope u know the girl u are dating now, has probably screwed countless of niggahs..
Boy bye!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by slap1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Not really. What if the chat history showed she didn't enjoy it the last time or complained he was too aggressive? Should he still wait to get her red handed?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by ireneony(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
slap1:
Not really. What if the chat history showed she didn't enjoy it the last time or complained he was too aggressive? Should he still wait to get her red handed?
for example am cheating on my boyfriend, I will never leave my chat to remain there.
I know for sure that the niggah is still asking her out.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
evidence of WhatsApp conversation (munched) or case dismissed!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by Equado(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
well, I don't screw around.
If my opinion is different from yours, you don't have the right to give me an unwarranted label.
Hope u know the girl u are dating now, has probably screwed countless of niggahs..
Boy bye!
you are dumb...God,have never met someone more dumb...the level your brain works,show not only how promiscuous you are but how shallow you are. The fact you're a wh0re doesn't mean others are,go get yourself a degree before you label others who are not your intellectual equals as 'boy'.....off you go

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
for example am cheating on my boyfriend, I will never leave my chat to remain there.
I know for sure that the niggah is still asking her out.
OK... But it's likely she forgot to clean up the chat history. It happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by otbliz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
PussySandie:

Guy, must you correct her English...don't you knw its a #typo#....na wa 4u oooo..smh
Shake it some more babe...it doesn't change a thing

In other news, this grammar one give me ebola.. grin grin
ireneony:
foork you snitch!
Snitch ko, stitch ni grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do by jamex93(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
lay ambush for her.....put pepper for her puna.ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Sues Friend 4 Failing 2 Impregnate His Wife After Sleeping With Her / Ladies.. The Truth Is That, You Are All Items Being Sold To Men! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.