Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? (3606 Views)

Davido's Hypeman Special Spesh Uploads Video Of Himself Chopping Down A Chic / I Want To Test Drive A Chic On NL / Things To Look For In A Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by tushbobo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
Only an immature guy will "use n dump" a girl just because she asked u out.3 girls have asked me out n have realised that the one who doesnt truly love u(maybe loves u 4 ur money) will quickly jump into bed with u.those who are genuine are not the ones u can use anyhow u like.what they want is more than just sex.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by zheroes(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
do i call it a normal occurence, if you think you can hit and run in some situations, you may probably be running from your shadows, it will always remain with you.

i had girls coming out straight to the point and i respect them for that, if i like you no problems at all, man can toast woman, woman can toast man, unfortunately i didnt dig the chicks so i tactically told them that i would have dated them were it not for the fact that am into a very serious relationship,actually there was none,i just needed breathing space, it was so bad she was kind of monitoring my so called relationhship if there were any problems so she could step in.

guys never try hit and run, possibly you wont be able to run, cos reality of life would point fingers at you.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by robby1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2007
Happened to me once. She is a friend but the joking type, very jovial with everyone. She was like "are you gon take me out someday" and we all laughed over it. her friend later told me she was really serious about it but her playful nature makes me think she is joking. hmm. me i no know oh.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Toppiano(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2009
cool Kini big deal. A lady asks you out, she must be really desperate to have you. AFterall she is red-blooded being. If a man sees a snake and a woman kills it, the main thing is the snake does not escape. She wants you, if you want her go for it. LOVE IS ONLY LOVE WHEN THE WRONG ONE LOVES U RIGHT. If na me I go do, unless I no like am. grin But please can anybody help I want to post a topic.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Czarskit(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ poster

Yar Mad! Ur own 'none of our biz' but u wan hear our own. Yar Mad again! Bloody hypocrite! Infact yar mad once again. . .
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by Hollysmile: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2009
I'll find my square root. Amean, i don't really fancy dat, I go for gals i want, not gals who want me.
Re: Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out? by dROC1: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2009
90% of the girls i've dated asked me out. When i was younger i would run away with shyness. Now, i just let them make fools of themselves( if I dont like em). I still get asked out but i know the girls get real emotional about doing it, if you say no then watcha back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Be Real?- This Is Indeed Funny!picss / Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? / Why Are There So Many Fine Girls Saving Money in Gtbank (Photo Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.