Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me (4963 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope this my testimony will get to the front page for other nairalanders to learn from my mistake. I met an akwaibom lady in 2018 & we started dating in January 2019, this lady had all qualities i wanted from my future wife but i never knew she was pretending & deceitful, she had a boyfriend whom she never told me about & was hiding from me, she did the successfully because we were not living in the same town, I'm April 2019 she became pregnant for her boyfriend & told me i was responsible for it of which i accepted, in january 2019 before she delivered her baby i saw a romantic picture she took with this her boyfriend 7 days back in her photo gallery, i showed the picture to her former neighbours & they gave me the contact of the guy, I called him & he told me he was responsible for the pregnancy we later met in person & he told me about his sexual escapade with her. This was how God saved me from this devilish girl who wanted me to nurture & cater for another man's child while i thought the child is mine.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Easybela(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
That's one of the advantages of abstaining from premarital intimacy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by ZiD247: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
wink
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by SmellingAnus(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ok
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Gwagone: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2020
WTF
Èrú èlèrù
I'm happy for you bros

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by autofreak2020(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
You are lucky, you could have joined the league of fake farhers in Nigeria wink. But what lesson do you want us to learn from your experience?

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by AfroKnight: 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
See guys.

See how they met and discussed and settled things. What about the hôe? She doesn’t know anything. I would have said you should allow her buy her gown before calling it off, but no need to waste money trying to get back at an unworthy hôe.

Many of these babes no get conscience. They are ruled by their greed and selfishness.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by chatinent: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Flee from pre-marital sexual relation, una no go hear.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Calito1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
See guys.

See how they met and discussed and settled things. What about the hôe? She doesn’t know anything. I would have said you should allow her buy her gown before calling it off, but no need to waste money trying to get back at an unworthy hôe.

Many of these babes no get conscience. They are ruled by their greed and selfishness.
I Dodged a bullet
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
I think most Akwa Ibom gals are pretentious in nature from my few experiences with them. By the way, your story is fake sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Adgideon(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mr man don't involve God is this matter
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by anthonyuncle(m): 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
u should be happy u found out,
just jejely walk away
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin

I had a similar experience, quite a funny one tho.

A story for another day

grin

Men be taking care of another man's child from time immemorial
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by BOGENT: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
So bad
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by aralc: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2020
The dates are confusing
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by RoyalHighness7(m): 12:45am On Mar 07, 2020
Easybela:
Not everyone has a firewood body like urs

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by solmusdesigns: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2020
the worst part of it is that in my culture its badluck for you to have sex with someone who is pregnant with another mans child
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by 2dice01: 1:53am On Mar 07, 2020
Easybela:
The Konji wey dey town now no get Joy

Its the ladies that rape guys indirect nowadays cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 07, 2020
I'm not understanding. But you also fetched water from the well na!!! How did you successfully shift the pregnancy to another maga ??

For her to say it was you that got her pregnant that means you poured inside her. You released every single drop inside and even washed dlck inside.

How did you know it's not your sperm responsible?

See!! Better go for a DNA test before you dash another man your pikin. angry

12 Likes

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Blakewilli:
I think most Akwa Ibom gals are pretentious in nature from my few experiences with them. By the way, your story is fake sha

Stop the stereotype with Akwa Ibom gals.
Most gals are pretentious in nature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 07, 2020
solmusdesigns:
the worst part of it is that in my culture its badluck for you to have sex with someone who is pregnant with another mans child
which culture is that?
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 07, 2020
Blakewilli:
akwa ibom girls mostly form with their guys but they give it freely to strangers.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by 1beat(m): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2020
God safe you. imaging the thing no open you for do naming, pay for primary school fees, secondary school, university
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by sparog(m): 5:36am On Mar 07, 2020
Just keep singing "He saved me" by R Kelly's

grin
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Zombiekiller010: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Praise the lord
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by tetula123(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Men have suffer.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by tetula123(m): 6:03am On Mar 07, 2020
chatinent:
Flee from pre-marital sexual relation, una no go hear.
We don see you. Virginia.
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by Liposure: 7:04am On Mar 07, 2020
dopboy98:
akwa ibom girls mostly form with their guys but they give it freely to strangers.
baba,inside ibom girls, bini girls n calabar girls. who sabi fork wella
Re: My Fiance Pregnant For Another Guy & Imposed It On Me by lasisi69(f): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2020
justnock:

Stop the stereotype with Akwa Ibom gals.
Most gals are pretentious in nature
I guess you lack comprehension !!! He defiantly said ; *most*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter (pics) / My Brother Wife Again / Nude Video Of Blessing Okoro Posted Online, Nigerian Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.