Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,171 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship (5263 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Tallesty1:
Below ordinary sir.

Her eyebrows be like something that's being sponsored by Chinese Nike.

The stomach and nyash come be like small letter "b" that has asthma. This is the type of picture a chronic masturbator will see and his hands will not be in the mood again. The hand will have instant headache.
highly unnecessary to disparage her looks like that.

Better still create your own human being, or show us your pics for comparison.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Michellekabod2:

No

I believe it is mere of a psychological issue of seeking attention and approval. Now I am getting to believe the whole story of a partner,his health status wealth,dating etc were all cooked up to kill boredom and get fame on NL
if that is the case, then she's trying too hard and comes off as a histrionic personality to me
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by proclinician: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
do you want me to molest your cadaver?

Lol oh my world.... Aunty funmi

1 Like

Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by blinking001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are superficial and shallow, I have better things to do
I agree with you on this.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by blinking001(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nigerian women. Who takes them serious sef.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by blinking001(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kingsteve:
So finally, this is the supposedly 'beautiful you', you've been disturbing our peace with?

You're just ordinary joor.
If you walked past, I don't think you'll turn heads.
In summary: you're nothing close to beautiful, you're just there...average at best!
And please, stop flattering yourself!
Thanks!
There is nothing average about this girl. I can autoritatively say that she's ugly. Too masculine for my liking.

1 Like

Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
donbachi:
Hourglass has a sand like content in it,dat moves to indicate time...so,i will advice u eat sand and also be pouring it all over ur body....dat is d beauty of an hourglass.
lmao! I swear the geh dense no be small
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by leksite120(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
punisha:

Asslicker spoted.
This one doesn't know anything about OP yet.
I laugh in Porto Rico.
Y should I asslick ? I don't know her before , I only saw her pic and I judged with it
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
highly unnecessary to disparage her looks like that.

Better still create your own human being, or show us your pics for comparison.
I don't go around telling people that I am the most handsome on nairaland.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by y3mi(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2020
angry
Casalindal:
I have always had this insecurity about my lips, my hips feel everything is not all in place. I need an hourglass body and I don’t feel I’m asking for too much..... after everything I have been through I think my man should pay I have this procedure it not too much to ask
I think you're very okay if not all the way superb.

Nothing is wrong with you sweetheart.

You are just overwhelmingly too conscious of your persona that your mind begins to tell your body it's not been adequately rewarded based on expected social feedback, hence the built up of this diffidence impression of yourself which you unknowingly keep projecting through the same persona of yours. Thus an endless cycle of self-loathing you think is solvable through expensive body surgery.

It's an external thing.

Suffice to say, it's all in your head.

No amount of a man's money can fix that.

Work on your self confidence.

You're likely an introvert.

Change your circle of influence.

We all have insecurities, everyone does.

You're brave to let yours out, for advice and opinions.

Nairaland has always proved to be a wrong place for such.

Don't mind those fools especially funmisticqueen2, a female who should even understand better.

Stay lit.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by LoveFayfay(f): 2:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Casalindal just take a cab to hell and save us space for meaningful post
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2020
y3mi:
angry
I think you're very okay if not all the way superb.

Nothing is wrong with you sweetheart.

You are just overwhelmingly too conscious of your persona that your mind begins to tell your body it's not been adequately rewarded based on expected social feedback, hence the built up of this diffidence impression of yourself which you unknowingly keep projecting through the same persona of yours. Thus an endless cycle of self-loathing you think is solvable through expensive body surgery.

It's an external thing.

Suffice to say, it's all in your head.

No amount of a man's money can fix that.

Work on your self confidence.

You're likely an introvert.

Change your circle of influence.

We all have insecurities, everyone does.

You're brave to let yours out, for advice and opinions.

Nairaland has always proved to be a wrong place for such.

Don't mind those fools especially funmisticqueen2, a female who should even understand better.

Stay lit.
you obviously have not gone through her previous threads.

She has a very histrionic personality
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by JastSiryin(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
Casalindal:
I have always had this insecurity about my lips, my hips feel everything is not all in place. I need an hourglass body and I don’t feel I’m asking for too much..... after everything I have been through I think my man should pay I have this procedure it not too much to ask
Well, it's simple madam. Think of everything you'd like to have in order to get that "perfect body", but realise in the end you'd still come up short against someone else(Unless of course, you delude yourself in your own mind that you're perfect).

It's not worth it!. Finding and ruminating over the tiniest faults isn't normal, it's NEUROTIC.

If I was your bf, I don't think I'd be willing to fork out money for something I deem superficial and unnecessary. If you simply want those procedures you'd have to pay for it yourself.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by y3mi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you obviously have not gone through her previous threads.

She has a very histrionic personality
Well, it still doesn't make one come out as cold as I think you did, would you have responded the same say if she is someone you never knew anything about ? Say a newbie on NL.

Besides, your perception of her personality is based on past interactions and comments on nairaland from which you were able to deduce she is histrionic, if that's true in real life, that only further explains her purpose for making this thread, see at times not every thing appears as it seems, there are various ways people manage their insecurities by inventing various, or engaging themselves with coping mechanism
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
y3mi:

Well, it still doesn't make one come out as cold as I think you did, would you have responded the same say if she is someone you never knew anything about ? Say a newbie on NL.

Besides, your perception of her personality is based on past interactions and comments on nairaland from which you were able to deduce she is histrionic, if that's true in real life, that only further explains her purpose for making this thread, see at times not every thing appears as it seems, there are various ways people manage their insecurities by inventing various, or engaging themselves with coping mechanism
yes, being radically blunt is one of my redemming qualities. Initially I supported her,but now,not really.

So please point out the lie in the statement I made
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Lightangel65: 10:03am On Mar 09, 2020
Casalindal:

Is this desperation, we don't need your pics attention seeker.
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by Lightangel65: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
Alfa males, redpillers and mgtow, seanwilliam, a pic is here for you to masturbate on.

Go and self-service yourself to death.

Pls I know you lack attention that's not the worst from life, even the ugliest woman still got a record. Instead of bashing my boys just mope and cry in one Conner or hang yourself, your stink and loneliness can corrupt others
Re: My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship by ecstasy357(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Casalindal:

You are not asking for too much

You are asking someone to waste his money on you because of ya insecurities.

You know your problem (insecurity) but you're choosing to let it stay with you.

If you're looking for a psychologist to help with your insecurities, then it's a win for the both of u....but spending money for surgery

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cashout 100 Million In Yahoo And Return It Back - PHOTOS / Am Helpless...is It A Crime To Marry From Another Tribe / True Story: How I Seduced My Daddy And We Ended Up Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.