Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Age Diffenrence In Relationships. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Diffenrence In Relationships. (1876 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by Mcleo007(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
Age in relationships is jus a social norm. It has nuffin to with true love.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
Dsense,

My husband is older than me but TRUST ME we will grow together in age.  I have nothing AGAINST ANYONE THAT like their mate YOUNGER THAN THEM or OLDER THAN THEM.  I want to grow closer in age with my mate and I got what I wanted. 

Now, make sure you don't get an old dried arse woman waiting to change your diaper.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by Dsense(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense,

My husband is older than me but TRUST ME we will grow together in age. I have nothing AGAINST ANYONE THAT like their mate YOUNGER THAN THEM or OLDER THAN THEM. I want to grow closer in age with my mate and I got what I wanted.

Now, make sure you don't get a old dried arse woman waiting to change your diaper.
Funniest paragraph in the year so far. grin grin grin grin
I also support your stand . . .And that's why i mentioned ''if not too distant'' . . range of 1 and 2 yrs.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2011
pweetyme:

@yusuf, tink thrz z mixup smwhr
u seem to have the same user name as some1 else, howz dat possible? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=366830
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by InkedNerd(f): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2011
@OP: Why is it that you have different requirements for women? If both parties are of legal age and know what they are getting themselves into them I see no reason for them not to be with one another. Age shouldn't be a deciding factor. Generally, I like to date older guys but if I ever come across a guy who is younger than me and I know that him and I are right for one another then I'd go for it.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Why is it that you have different requirements for women? If both parties are of legal age and know what they are getting themselves into them I see no reason for them not to be with one another. Age shouldn't be a deciding factor. Generally, I like to date older guys but if I ever come across a guy who is younger than me and I know that him and I are right for one another then I'd go for it.
i'm of the opinion that the egocentric nature of a man would not permit him to date or get married to a woman older than him except in most cases if his getting something else other than compassion and love from the union eg Money, Citizenship etc.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by InkedNerd(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

i'm of the opinion that the egocentric nature of a man would not permit him to date or get married to a woman older than him except in most cases if his getting something else other than compassion and love from the union eg Money, Citizenship etc.

Hmmm, ok. I understand. I just wanted to see what your reason was. If you don't mind me asking, as a man would you date a woman older than you?

By the way, cute profile pic wink.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by babyme1(f): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2011
My fiance is 10yrs older than me,and im cool with it.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, ok. I understand. I just wanted to see what your reason was. If you don't mind me asking, as a man would you date a woman older than you?

By the way, cute profile pic wink.

I don't mind u asking & yeah i can date an Older lady but like in my original Post, she should not be 2 years older at most 2yrs 6 months. Funny enuf, i've neva dated a girl below my age or even same age as me. tenx 4 the compliment, Bet u Look good too wink
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by InkedNerd(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

I don't mind u asking & yeah i can date an Older lady but like in my original Post, she should not be 2 years older at most 2yrs 6 months. Funny enuf, i've neva dated a girl below my age or even same age as me. tenx 4 the compliment, Bet u Look good too wink

lol thanks. Hmmm, one more question. . . Is it because of your ego that you would only want to stick to your original post?
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol thanks. Hmmm, one more question. . . Is it because of your ego that you would only want to stick to your original post?

suddenly i feel like i'm being questioned by a therapist undecided, howeva, i'd rather choose not 2 answer the question, guess u can say that's my ego talking, well there it is u get your answer after all wink any man that says he doesn't ve an ego problem has not met that lady that would spun it out yet
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by InkedNerd(f): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

suddenly i feel like i'm being questioned by a therapist undecided, howeva, i'd rather choose not 2 answer the question, guess u can say that's my ego talking, well there it is u get your answer after all wink any man that says he doesn't ve an ego problem has not met that lady that would spun it out yet

lol, I understand wink. I have a friend who's mother is older than his father and he's cool with it. Every man is different wink
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I understand wink I have a friend who's mother is older than his father and he's cool with it. Every man is different wink

thats right, but there re very few that find themselves in such scenario that have it going blissfully for them u wl'd agree. wldn't u?
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by InkedNerd(f): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
yusuf_@:

thats right, but there re very few that find themselves in such scenario that have it going blissfully for them u wl'd agree. wldn't u?

lol, I agree.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by yusuf2(m): 9:19am On Feb 28, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol, I agree.

did not expect otherwise, guess u've got a good head over those shoulders.
Re: Age Diffenrence In Relationships. by kemisuga(f): 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
Okay undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? / Am Gonna Miss My Spinsterhood / Help Me Pleasee!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.