Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? (1870 Views)

5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Have You Ever Payed Any Bitter Price For Telling Lies? / Why Don't Women Like Telling Their Real Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 4:45am On Feb 01, 2011
I have seen countless  cases of their predicaments over the years and they are not decreasing.

In fact, the Internet has made their case worse, because they cannot deny the records even if they claim to be suffering from amnesia.

I have lost count of the cases of shameless Nigerian girls telling lies as a way of life, but they end up fooling themselves as their relationships have been derailed or crashed and marriages have collapsed with the innocent children suffering the nightmarish consequences. 

When you have read and seen that telling lies will end with your downfall and disgrace, why lie at all and live in fear of being discovered as a LIAR?
With every lie something in you will die. And even if you buried it, it would be exhumed one fateful day. There is nothing  like walking tall with your head raised and not hanging it in guilt and shame when the truth exposes you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by tpiah2: 4:47am On Feb 01, 2011
wow you are hurting.

share your story.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
tpiah*:

wow you are hurting.

share your story.

Hurt gini?
I AM "UNHURTABLE".

This is not about any personal issue.
But a common knowledge of what we know is a fact in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by ifyalways(f): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
Is this an observation from your real-life female acquaintances(which i believe are mostly celebs) or from online female friends undecided
Orikinla:

I have seen countless  cases of their predicaments over the years and they are not decreasing.

In fact, the Internet has made their case worse, because they cannot deny the records even if they claim to be suffering from amnesia.

I have lost count of the cases of shameless Nigerian girls telling lies as a way of life, but they end up fooling themselves as their relationships have been derailed or crashed and marriages have collapsed with the innocent children suffering the nightmarish consequences. 

When you have read and seen that telling lies will end with your downfall and disgrace, why lie at all and live in fear of being discovered as a LIAR?
With every lie something in you will die. And even if you buried it, it would be exhumed one fateful day. There is nothing  like walking tall with your head raised and not hanging it in guilt and shame when the truth exposes you.     
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by tpiah2: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
Orikinla:

Hurt gini?
I AM "UNHURTABLE".

This is not about any personal issue.
But a common knowledge of what we know is a fact in Nigeria.

by we i assume you mean your local cult and your servants ie boys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by blayz0923: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2011
my man, thanks for this piece.
the issue on lies lie most on the part of men. i say woe betide, men or guys who still tink it a mans world, even if it is, not in the country anymore.
the issue of lies is based on the individual. everyone tells a lie.
so pls dont crucify the whole lot cos a sect is guilty. we all lie, most of all the men, truth be said.
i stand to be corrected bout my opinion
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Telling Lies And End Up Fooling Themselves? by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
Dude,

You and MOBO need to find some INNER SANITY because it seem like you guys are having issues with finding QUALITY and AUTHENTIC Nigerian women.

I am sure there are SOME TRUTHFUL NIGERIAN WOMEN STILL LEFT IN NIGERIA, DAMN! Can you PLEASE FIND THEM cos you sounding like you are already on the edge of the cliff waiting for a push. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Did She Still Love Me / I'm Scared Of Having Any Relationships! Cos I Hate Girls. / How Lola Brought Charm From Ijebu To Nnewi !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.