Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) (6960 Views)

Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos) / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Tochi2020: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady who said "YES" to her girlfriend's marriage proposal in Benin, Edo State's capital took to Facebook to proudly show off her engagement ring.

Love Nkem Ginika promised to give her girlfriend her "everlasting devotion, loyalty, respect and unconditional love for a lifetime" in the Facebook post she shared.

The lady who has already been getting congratulatory messages, wrote;

I can’t promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. i can’t promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy but I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty,my respect and my unconditional love for a lifetime.

I can promise you that i will always be here for you,to listen and to hold your hand,and I will do my best to make you happy and make you feel loved.i can promise you that i will see you through crisis and pray with you,dream with you,build with you and always cheers you on and encourage you.

I can promise that i will willingly be your protector,your advisor,your counselor,your friend,your family and your everything....

Thanks for loving me my crown

Watch The Video Below,
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/03/nigerian-lady-proposes-to-her-lesbian.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Tochi2020: 2:06am On Mar 08, 2020

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Bilabong(m): 3:08am On Mar 08, 2020
grin

This country sef...
Excess prick but this two have choosen not to enjoy them. Just get visa relocate elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by ipobarethieves: 4:15am On Mar 08, 2020
sad sad grin grin upon tweets Love NKEM Ginika
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by MrSensor(m): 5:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Tw() Goats.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Let love lead
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by punisha: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2020
SolexxBarry:
Let love lead

If I slap u eh...
Which Mumu love is leading where?
Be very careful my friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Rapmoney(m): 6:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Whatever that pleases them. Their choice, their lives.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2020
go girls,enjoy life together.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by BlackfireX: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Which country...
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:32am On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

If I slap u eh...

I'm not in support of any gay or les activity,but i dont think its right to force someone to live in a certain way

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by ExAngel007(f): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2020
enjoy yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by BrightAhiah(m): 6:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Haba, abi preeq don finish wey dem wan lick clitoris all the rest of their lives? Dem go miss enjoying it from the middle though and forfeit being mother's.

Lemme rest my case and wait for others to comment on ExANGEL post above me that says "enjoy yourself"
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by vanida6: 6:46am On Mar 08, 2020
2 idiots sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Randy100: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2020
The black one looks like a guy. He/she is the man in the relationship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Aystarz: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

If I slap u eh... Which Mumu love is leading where? Be very careful my friend.
Still, God loves ALL His children.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2020
Like someone said in the post, all of this na for asylum.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Tochi2020: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

If I slap u eh...

My guy I dey ur back, slap him
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by ebicon(f): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
Two men just lost their wife tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Palehair: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

If I slap u eh...
As if you know what love is. Let's be honest, Nigerians including myself will never understand or know what love is. All we marry for is for companionship and to further our line. At least 95% marry for that purpose, that's why we will never understand this because we don't fall in love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by punisha: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Palehair:

As if you know what love is. Let's be honest, Nigerians including myself will never understand or know what love is. All we marry for is for companionship and to further our line. At least 95% marry for that purpose, that's why we will never understand this because we don't fall in love

First reason for marriage is for companionship,but u wouldn't know any of that.
Then if u were married long enough, you'd know that love is just 30% and commitment 70%
You actually sound like u r drunk and can't make a coherent sentence.
I don't even know I took to replying a stupid comment as this.
If u r gay, stay gay and best keep shut rather than come here to speak gibberish cos u won't like how this would end for u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Tochi2020: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2020
ebicon:
Lol...

And that girl is beautiful..
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Yahman1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
ebicon:
No they didn't, the Men folks just lost two pussy bearers(ugly ones sef) but as God pass Una they are thousands more pussy bearers out there so it's not even a loss sef tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Palehair: 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

Then if u were married long enough, you'd know that love is just 30% and commitment 70%
If u r gay, stay gay and best keep shut rather than come here to speak gibberish cos u won't like how this would end for u.
Exactly what I said, no love and then they take the defensive route. I made my comment without spewing any insult but yours right now shows how immature you are and you are the adult. Goodnight
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Palehair: 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
ebicon:
The straight ones never do them abi dem don finish ni? There are plenty of fishes in the sea. Stop with this "two men just lost their wives", "two women just lost their husbands" narrative. After all, straight people plenty pass them, they are just in the minority
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by punisha: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Palehair:

Exactly what I said, no love and then they take the defensive route. I made my comment without spewing any insult but yours right now shows how immature you are and you are the adult. Goodnight

chief don't change narrative to suit u. We ain't saying same thing. If u r love starved and never known true love, speak for yourself and don't give me statistics that don't exist about Nigerians not knowing what love is. Appears u are gay. Stick to ur sad life pls and stop speaking for us happily in love with women of our dreams
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Tochi2020: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
punisha:

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by snitchbitch: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
The sisterhood is a small letter g god that women worship, you can play with women, but don't play with their "god". The sisterhood. They rally around it guard it and protect it at all costs.

Nothing must happen to the sisterhood, it is the ultimate of their sexual and marital life, at hotels, you will see young girls being controlled by one old bitch, she is their leader, cherisher and sustainer, what ever she dictates are what they execute.
At home you will see young ladies controlled by an old grandma, she will teach them how to care for their babies, how to fxck their husbands at night, how to seduce him and so on.

The sisterhood has immensely contributed to the development of our society both positively and negatively, however, the negative trends are having an upsurge recently.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by culf: 1:29am On Mar 09, 2020
vanida6:
2 idiots sad

lol....
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by culf: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2020
ebicon:

not really.... there are enough ladies to go round
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Lesbian Girlfriend In Benin Kisses Her (video) by Palehair: 6:41am On Mar 09, 2020
punisha:

chief don't change narrative to suit u. We ain't saying same thing. If u r love starved and never known true love, speak for yourself and don't give me statistics that don't exist about Nigerians not knowing what love is. Appears u are gay. Stick to ur sad life pls and stop speaking for us happily in love with women of our dreams
Lol....."statistics that don't exist". Please look at the demographics in this country and judge for yourself and what I mean by "exactly what I said", I meant your comment just prooved that love is at all time low here. By the way, let's just agree to disagree because it's obvious this argument is heading nowhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You / What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.