Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. (2477 Views)

Be Honest, Is This Sexual Assault Yes Or No? / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2020
I saw this post somewhere in facebook and felt the need to share it here. Now tell me, which reasonable thinking man will see this, after you have given him condition of no sex till marriage, and decided to keep you in the house after marriage.
She knew she had something like this, at least she should have sort for help earlier before thinking of marriage. Even if the guy had put pressure on her that he was ready for marriage, why didn't she show him at least to see if he can assist her seek help or if he will run for his dear life.

In my opinion I believe this is pure wickedness and the lady deserve to be thrown out if care is not taken. Like seriously, what was she expecting will happen when the man finally sees this.

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Stretch marks.
Aleo vera gel should work for her.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
I want to ask guys. What is it about stretch marks that you hate so much? Have you read up on the causes? Do you think it’s life threatening? Do you think it indicates personal hygiene?

I don’t understand the aversion, really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2020
No be disease na. It arouses some people though. Serves as pointers that points to the punna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:01am On Mar 08, 2020
Shibaraba:
No be disease na. It arouses some people though. Serves as pointers that points to the punna
I like d way u look at things differently

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
It's not necessary to.divorce but will it kill people to be transparent..it's so not fair angry
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by cyprus000: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2020
This is a none issue to me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by donbachi(m): 9:08am On Mar 08, 2020
Make i go church 1st,when i come back i go give my answer.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by donbachi(m): 9:11am On Mar 08, 2020
When i come back 4rm church,i go give my answer.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by leksite120(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Truly , some stretch mark are actually lovely, but not this one.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2020
No sex before marriage no sex before marriage, na the result be this.
They don package monkey sell to the man in place of baboon. grin

Mek person use that phrase on me mek she chop frog jump. grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by blinking001(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Disgusting. When you tell them to stop bleaching they wont hear.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:
I want to ask guys. What is it about stretch marks that you hate so much? Have you read up on the causes? Do you think it’s life threatening? Do you think it indicates personal hygiene?

See its not a matter of being a life threatening thing or not. There are some people that it really turns down honestly. Some men naturally do get get aroused when they see that. Some men get really irritated by it and that is not good for a relationship because it won't work with such guys. There are guys that don't feel anything about it and that's fine.
The point is why she didn't have a way to letting who she was dating know about her little issue to see if he is one of those that can stand it or not. If he was one of those that can stand it, he will not be thinking of sending her out of the house, but rather he will help find a solution.

So its not all about being just stretch mark, its about opening up to a guy you kept away from sex before marriage and after marriage he finds something like this. How do you expect him to feel really?
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
It's not necessary to.divorce but will it kill people to be transparent..it's so not fair angry

Exactly the point my dear. You said the right thing.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Tallesty1(m): 10:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Guy is one lucky dude.
He should thank his stars.

Variety they say is the spice of life and i can see so many varieties just on a side of one lap.

It's a blessing to to have a wife with a zebra-crossing laps and tiger-faced hooha.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2020
blinking001:
Bleaching causes it, but not always. I've met very dark girls with strechmarks on their boobs, butt, etc...
The skin has lost it's elasticity
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2020
It's just stretch marks..

Niggi should calm the eff down.

Love seeing those on a bouncing ass cheeks..
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by osuntokuntimmy(m): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2020
blinking001:
that’s not the cause sir
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AstroG: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
I saw this post somewhere in facebook and felt the need to share it here. Now tell me, which reasonable thinking man will see this, after you have given him condition of no sex till marriage, and decided to keep you in the house after marriage.
She knew she had something like this, at least she should have sort for help earlier before thinking of marriage. Even if the guy had put pressure on her that he was ready for marriage, why didn't she show him at least to see if he can assist her seek help or if he will run for his dear life.

In my opinion I believe this is pure wickedness and the lady deserve to be thrown out if care is not taken. Like seriously, what was she expecting will happen when the man finally sees this.

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

See its not a matter of being a life threatening thing or not. There are some people that it really turns down honestly. Some men naturally do get get aroused when they see that. Some men get really irritated by it and that is not good for a relationship because it won't work with such guys. There are guys that don't feel anything about it and that's fine.
The point is why she didn't have a way to letting who she was dating know about her little issue to see if he is one of those that can stand it or not. If he was one of those that can stand it, he will not be thinking of sending her out of the house, but rather he will help find a solution.

So its not all about being just stretch mark, its about opening up to a guy you kept away from sex before marriage and after marriage he finds something like this. How do you expect him to feel really?

You are talking like it’s a problem. My question is why do you think it’s a problem? Why should he help her find a “solution”. Solution for what problem?

I don’t think it’s something a girl needs to disclose. Is it a disease? Is it contagious? It’s just stretch marks. Even bodybuilders have it.

Na wa o.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by apiski(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
Bleaching causes it, but not always. I've met very dark girls with strechmarks on their boobs, butt, etc...
The skin has lost it's elasticity
Then work on yourself and try not to get fat.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Belafonte(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

It is unsightly. Period. No other reason is needed.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2020
Belafonte:

It is unsightly. Period. No other reason is needed.

Lol. Okay. That was candid.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Belafonte(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. Okay. That was candid.

Perhaps, I should have used “it can be” instead of “it is”, because I’ve seen stretchmarks I like and some repulsed me straight up.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2020
She's a tigress... But she should have opened up about it though... Not everyman likes the sight of it... I hated the sight too... It took me years until I eventually accepted it... She could use bio-oil and aloevera gel for it to make it lighter...
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Lamanii22(f): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2020
apiski:

Then work on yourself and try not to get fat.

Stretch marks occurs even when you lose weight...
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Lamanii22(f): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Nah... It's not life threatening, it's a natural cause... On hygiene, you can't have stretch marks and be dirty, no man will look at you twice lol... You should just try as much as possible to work on your hygiene, plus there are natural ways to clear it off...
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah... It's not life threatening, it's a natural cause... On hygiene, you can't have stretch marks and be dirty, no man will look at you twice lol... You should just try as much as possible to work on your hygiene, plus there are natural ways to clear it off...

I know it is natural. I just want the guys who hate it to tell me whether they think it’s a personal hygiene issue because the way these guys speak against it ehn, it appears but they know some hidden information that cannot be found on google. They talk as if it’s a dirty thing or a skin disease.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by apiski(m): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Ok. Thanks. I'll find out more about it. However I noticed the few ones just above my armpit, close to my shoulder that came out when I was building up disappeared when I stopped going to the gym and started loosing flesh.

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by EzzyCarter: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Not necessarily, it mostly occurs when there's abrupt weight or muscle gain leading to the stretching of the skin... but then there are loads of other factors that could be responsible for it too....

1 Like

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

You are talking like it’s a problem. My question is why do you think it’s a problem? Why should he help her find a “solution”. Solution for what problem?

I don’t think it’s something a girl needs to disclose. Is it a disease? Is it contagious? It’s just stretch marks. Even bodybuilders have it.

Na wa o.

You are just talking out of point. So the man is wrong sending her out of the house for just stretch mark she has been hiding from him till she got married to him. I think you are a kid not not comprehend the main point here so I don't think I will answer you again except to say something relating to the main point of the topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could My Girlfriend Be An Introvert Or Is There Something Else. / See How My Neighbours Wife Got Pregnant..share The Message / Has A Lady Ever Asked You Out?? (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.