Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112942 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is serious o.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by emmaodet: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
freedomest:
Marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin.

Hmmmmmmmm
You are right sha
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
lasmile:

A foolish post from a foolish fool.

Leave that one....him motor dey drive one way
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kay29000(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai

When will women grow balls and start exposing cheating married men as well, as a man I know with certainty 99.9999999% of men cheat.

As far as I'm concerned there's no difference between married and unmarried men when it comes to cheating and nairaland misogynist will not allow women cheat in peace.

When women start paying groom price, and doing 99% of the spending in the house, they can do as they like.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin sarcasm

My dear sister you gorrit, what more can 1 say na grin

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
kay29000:

When women start paying groom price, and doing 99% of the spending in the house, they can do as they like.

Yinmu. It's still the man that will cry foul and complain about his wife asking him to wash plates simply because she claims she is tired after returning from work. Nothing woman do wey dey please some men. The only pleasing woman to some men are women in slavery.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin why are my quotes angry na?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
ursullalinda:

Don't go there oh.....I know a man that brings different women into his matrimonial home....both sex are guilty.

Exactly what I was trying to say in a different way.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
wisdomkid:

Either you don't know how to joke, or you're too foolish to be online.

Yes sir!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by delishpot: 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Eddygourdo:
keep quiet there. Discuss the issue at hand and keep ur childish myopic bias to yourself.

Yes sir!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by KIDfurniture(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Glad we are on the same page. What's ur take on this Sanusi II removal ? I want to hear from you. I would like to also extend my hand in friendship oh.

Tmb78:
Yeah!!!!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.

�This is legendary.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MusaChukwudi: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Not always. There is the issue of legitimate, well balanced children (psychologically) raised within the socially corrective environment of family life. Also, sex outside the limitations of a legal marriage tends to have more disadvantages than advantages. Marriage still has a lot of benefits; when suitable precautions are taken, just like you take suitable precautions to mitigate the risks involved in doing business. You don't avoid business altogether because some businesses fail.

You are still parading that nonsense called legitimate children? Who is legitimate and who is not? I have 2 Msc degree holders trained at Bristol and Nottingham Uni, doing very well in life, yeah born outside wedlock (I'd never lock myself in with any woman). Call them illegitimate and let my son give you a hot slap!
Go and get married, in fact come to UK or US and see if you will not become a mere slave. You will learn don't worry! But goodluck each to his own!

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are still parading that nonsense called legitimate children? Who is legitimate and who is not? I have 2 Msc degree holders trained at Bristol and Nottingham Uni, doing very well in life, yeah born outside wedlock (I'd never lock myself in with any woman). Call them illegitimate and let my son give you a hot slap!
Go and get married, in fact come to UK or US and see if you will not become a mere slave. You will learn don't worry! But goodluck each to his own!

Legitimacy refers to societal sanction and endorsement of their lineage. Being illegitimate does not negate their doing well in life. It however, obfuscates genetic relations. Those children may rightfully decide not to use your surname if their mother refuses it. There could be a real risk of inbreeding along the line.

Yes, I am aware of the divorce laws in the West. But that is not enough incentive in my opinion to father children outside marriage. There are various other options; like leaving your family behind in Nigeria.

In any case, all that is an excuse for loss of control of his family by a man. If you marry a woman and teach her to respect you, all these issues are mere academic exercises.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by loshybab(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dicksonnet:

This has been my own thought as well THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN WE can view or see here, Something is FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE
Exactly! This report here is incomplete. The woman was allegedly abandoned by her husband for solid 10years.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by loshybab(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
sholapot:
A lot of you judge before hearing the other side of this story, the couple in question have been separated for over two years, the husband just came in with other guys and police, to disgrace his ex wife. Don't you wonder why she was defending the guy?

Wrong!!!
They ain't separated. The hubby has been abroad for 10years, abandoning his own wife. Who does that? If You understand Yoruba, you'd heatd the SIL saying "The wife is being fvcked in her brother's house".
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by loshybab(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Adultery is a very shameful act,no matter how it's been portrayed or by whoever,but some situations are just beyond even the most disciplined of a woman,who is constantly associating with the opp sex with every passing day.
I'm not surprised the woman was shielding her accomplice,coz she knew what she's been through via sexual urge, especially if she's a person with high libido. Imagine a woman who's been sexually active now having to be abstain for a decade.
The only person I'd rather blame is the guy,who couldn't take charge and vehemently kick against having the act done in the woman's matrimonial home. He probably forgot the woman would be helpless when the chips are done,which eventually happened. Perhaps,he was too spelled by his own urge to even think along that line.

What I can infer is there is some unresolved issue btw the wife an the SIL,hence the effrontery to even insult the SIL in the heat of things.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MusaChukwudi: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Legitimacy refers to societal sanction and endorsement of their lineage. Being illegitimate does not negate their doing well in life. It however, obfuscates genetic relations. Those children may rightfully decide not to use your surname if their mother refuses it. There could be a real risk of inbreeding along the line.

Yes, I am aware of the divorce laws in the West. But that is not enough incentive in my opinion to father children outside marriage. There are various other options; like leaving your family behind in Nigeria.

In any case, all that is an excuse for loss of control of his family by a man. If you marry a woman and teach her to respect you, all these issues are mere academic exercises.

Ok no sweat. I don't know where in the world you live in or your age or your married years, but all the stuff you have just regurgitated are reminisence of the 1930s to the 1980s. If you believe these nonsense, Kai kai kai a Nija woman here in the West will turn you into a ..............

You will find out.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by loshybab(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
DonroxyII:
That woman is full of confidence ..... Dig deeper !!

The in-law are also full of craps and uncivilized....

They are all un-cultured ..... Look at the way they handled the mess ... Bad in laws, Poor woman !!
There is more to the story

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MusaChukwudi: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.

You this SHARP guy!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 11, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ok no sweat. I don't know where in the world you live in or your age or your married years, but all the stuff you have just regurgitated are reminisence of the 1930s to the 1980s. If you believe these nonsense, Kai kai kai a Nija woman here in the West will turn you into a ..............

You will find out.

How your married life turns out depends on YOU first and foremost. I am so tired of men complaining about women and marriage and then advocating for its demise because they themselves are weak and therefore not good at it. Marry the right raw material, provide the right training, inculcate the right attitude through your own behaviour; and you will find that marriage can be as useful and proper as it was in the 1930s to the 1980s. Our forefathers were not wizards. They just knew how to control their homes. So stop whining and start learning from their good points instead of dissing them. Do you think that your great grandfather would ever have run away from marriage into serial baby mama-ing because of his fear of mere females? Hah. He would have looked at you like a wimp and shaken his head in disgust if you had even suggested such a concept.

And yes I'm married, have children and practise what I preach. I wouldn't preach it otherwise.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by emmaodet: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
fairfora:
Oga ooo. grin grin The caliber of faces I saw and the setting of the apartment suggest to me they are not poor. Look at the woman and the lady videoing her.

My advice to all married men, the women of our generation are not circumcised and so, it would be difficult to avoid satisfying them in bed. In the olden days, circumcision was a norm as this prevented sexual urge in woman which the western countries kicked against. Please do yourself a favour by giving them the attention they need sexually because, no amount of money you give to them would replace that urge in them, no matter how religious or faithful she could be, you would be disappointed. It's obvious from the video that the couple is not poor. It's possible the husband is not always at home...Jo-burg today and Canada tomorrow. This is always a problem.

I had a cousin who lives in VGC. He told me some years ago that a woman's side guy was reportedly set up and killed by her husband because the husband (now late... he died in the ill-fated dana crash) got the information. This man was always busy, today Rome and another day New York. He did not have time for this poor woman hence, the need to get a guy to satisfy her urge. My fellow men, please I beg of you...this is the second similar news I have read today...always do your best if you want to keep your home, to always create time for your wives when the nature calls. Cheers.

If we are to be fulfilling sexual duties fully after which we still run out instantly to make money, i think a better option is not to marry at all.
It is cheaper, far far less stressful, so that the uncircumcised highly sexual woman can also run out to find what she will eat herself after her sex marathon.

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by CosmicJames(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
gbemishile:
Infidelity in marriage
Marry a virgin gan sef has its own issue
Issue like? Please I will like to know.
My fiance is a V
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kaptaintintin: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.
what about prostitutes that got got married and don't cheat? if a woman will cheat she will cheat wether virgin or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man