Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112944 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Blu03:
you're even more shallow. You have so much confidence to lie this way.
no vex but you dumb sha
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by ABOVEDELAW: 4:38am On Mar 09, 2020
IS THAT HOW YOUR WOODEN, PLASTIC AND DUMB BRAIN WORKS?
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Tchange1(m): 4:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba married men and their women likes cheating a lot so am not surprised . Since its a norm for them.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by larryking540: 4:56am On Mar 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!

And I believe that's her kids in the background ,
Kids hardly forget things ooo
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by deltateam: 4:57am On Mar 09, 2020
nlPoster:

Stop this please.

The language is Yoruba. That's why.

What's the problem?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 5:13am On Mar 09, 2020
juneman:
Yoruba people are too promiscuous..
the culture even encourages it... everything is Iyawo. .when I was in university OAU precisely .. natives usually appreciate students who are cohabiting without marriage... they even see them as responsible than those of us who live alone and pursue our studies... I used to wonder back then... how do elderly people encourage someone to bunk another man's daughter without the parents approval and use Bleep finish the girl... every day month to month na Bleep them go they Bleep... then elderly yoruba folks who should know better... will be hailing them Iyawo, our wife... brother kunle wife.... another person pikin... I used to be baffled back then... and I really raised the issue with my yoruba friends

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4110070_images64_jpeg4a52841c710b71a7701099ad1c35f02e

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by EmekaBlue(m): 5:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Twoclans:
Did I just see the side guy still touching her ass lipsrsealed
yes o grin crazy
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by anonimi: 5:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Tchange1:
Yoruba married men and their women likes cheating a lot so am not surprised . Since its a norm for them.

Your tribe's women don't cheat abi

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Bianda24: 5:14am On Mar 09, 2020
lefulefu:
the woman is not even ashamed sef cheesy
tying wrapper upandan
which type of man marry this kine woman
must be a very foolish man
l

The woman's demeanor made me to have a rethink on the video. I was doubting the story when I read yours above.

Some women can be bold o
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DonroxyII: 5:25am On Mar 09, 2020
That woman is full of confidence ..... Dig deeper !!

The in-law are also full of craps and uncivilized....

They are all un-cultured ..... Look at the way they handled the mess ... Bad in laws, Poor woman !!

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Dicksonnet: 5:26am On Mar 09, 2020
EVILFOREST:
THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

No one catches someone in such act and you still find the defaulter waxing stronger rather than being demeaned and shameful.

Secondly, she further went ahead to bring such into her matrimonial home.
Something remains fishy here

Not to talk of being CAUGHT in the act by Family Members as well.

This has been my own thought as well THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN WE can view or see here, Something is FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG SOMEWHERE
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by zexy2030(m): 5:33am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Mozino007 post=87274725][/quote]
maybe he has not paid her bride price, so she is actually free not legal commitment, besides she may be the one providing for the house and food the man eats. She may be doing that to get a revenge at him, that he is going round satisfying other ladies with her money but she doesn't get such attention. That could be the backup story. some women are pushed out of their homes by wrong friends. Now those friends will stand aside watching and laughing at her.
For guys if u want to avoid this problems, ask her questions, that is if u r marrying non virgins, ask her how she spent her teenage life, if she was very bold to tell you that she had lots of friends, my dear, run.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by nlPoster: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2020
deltateam:

The language is Yoruba. That's why.

What's the problem?

This attitude is the problem:

Tchange1:

NIGERIANS like cheating, don't make it about Yoruba.

As for these skits showing one thing or another, I assume idleness is behind most of them.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MusaChukwudi: 5:47am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

Haaa angry

Dangerous ignorance and naivety!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by KIDfurniture(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Sleeping around for yorubas is a normal thing abeg. They dont see sex as anything special. I m not condemning them but I heard it is the wife family that pays for the wedding sef. Other tribes like sex oh. I just dont understsnd why niaja women come useless like this ? God have mercy on us sha.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MusaChukwudi: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Love? What is that? I am subservient to no one. To me a marriage is purely a social contract moulded in the same manner I would mould a financial/business contract. Once the two parties are no longer deriving what they agreed in the contract, it is better to dissolve the partnership and look for another business marriage partner.

Alaye, better to avoid that worthless contract called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by nlPoster: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Sleeping around for yorubas is a normal thing abeg. They dont see sex as anything special. I m not condemning them but I heard it is the wife family that pays for the wedding sef. Other tribes like sex oh. I just dont understsnd why niaja women come useless like this ? God have mercy on us sha.

Must you post?

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by atmstyle: 5:54am On Mar 09, 2020
T
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 09, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Alaye, better to avoid that worthless contract called marriage.

Not always. There is the issue of legitimate, well balanced children (psychologically) raised within the socially corrective environment of family life. Also, sex outside the limitations of a legal marriage tends to have more disadvantages than advantages. Marriage still has a lot of benefits; when suitable precautions are taken, just like you take suitable precautions to mitigate the risks involved in doing business. You don't avoid business altogether because some businesses fail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by tiwiex(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.

Didn't realize women were so dangerous and carefree until recently. Men have more respect to things like this. When women cheat their brain goes on vacation. The repercussions is not even considered. She is even defending the guy. Shameless. Then I discovered HYPERGAMY and it all made sense. Women are always on the hunt for more. Why do u think they dress so well and makeup even when fully in a relationship? It has entered their DNA fully. Another better option can come anytime.

It's what it is. Better we understand ourselves better than complain. Read books on psychology etc so u know how to manage those situations.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by biobash(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

Really? smiley smiley smiley

marrying a virgin doesn't mean she can't cheat. Let her try have a different taste, then gobe will shele.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by EMMNIG: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
IN YOUR OWN HOUSE ABI, COME ON BE REALISTIC.
HOW ON EARTH WILL A MAN RISK HIS LIFE INTO ANOTHER MAN'S BEDROOM.MAYBE HE WASN'T IN HIS RIGHT SENSES
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by atmstyle: 6:20am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

Marital Infidelity, The Virgin Bride Or The Non Virgin Bride
Some people think marrying a virgin is the answer to preventing infidelity in marriage. But is it? The 2 general answers to preventing marital infidelity are:

1. Marrying a woman with character, and

2. Understanding/giving your wife the best you can give

Let me explain: There are virgins with character. And then there are virgins who are virgins just because they didn’t have the opportunity to explore.

The second group believe in the freedom to explore but didn’t get the chance to. They were ‘forced’ to be virgins. Some in the second class of virgins will vow to explore the world once they have the opportunity, even if it is after marriage.

Then when you come to non virgin brides, you have the ones with good character who may have lost their virginity innocently, against there wish. Maybe through hard exertion in sports or even unjustly through rape. What of girls who went to party and were drugged and slept with but who chose to be chaste after that? Or remember how the mother of the young lady in the Titanic was persuading her to give in to and marry one rich guy on the ship despite her protests about the man’s character?

Then there are non virgin brides who threw away their virginity because they believe it is there’s and they have the right to do with it whatever they chose.

You see, infidelity goes both ways.

The solution is to...
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by PapaAdanna: 6:35am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

You really need some tutoring. If you believe that marrying a virgin is your best option.

I wanna believe you're still a young boy.

I rest my case here

PS: That a girl is virgin doesn't make a responsible woman
Don't get it twisted

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by emkz: 6:40am On Mar 09, 2020
juneman:
Yoruba people are too promiscuous..
the culture even encourages it... everything is Iyawo. .when I was in university OAU precisely .. natives usually appreciate students who are cohabiting without marriage... they even see them as responsible than those of us who live alone and pursue our studies... I used to wonder back then... how do elderly people encourage someone to bunk another man's daughter without the parents approval and use Bleep finish the girl... every day month to month na Bleep them go they Bleep... then elderly yoruba folks who should know better... will be hailing them Iyawo, our wife... brother kunle wife.... another person pikin... I used to be baffled back then... and I really raised the issue with my yoruba friends

I think it is wrong to generalize promiscuity to an entire tribe; it needs to be examined on a case by case basis. Before making such hasty generalization, you must have lived in all universities' student's residence and conclude that there is no co-habitation. I for one am aware that it is done at Ambrose Alli University (and you can't tell me that those folks are Yoruba).

Who is the nairaland programmer that wrote a program to ensure that the word "fuuckk" is replaced with "bleep", do they even know what bleep means? Because in context, that word is nonsensical.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Pweezy(m): 6:41am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

Oga You are talking in the Nansence. You are talking in the Rhubisshhh

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Sasaeniyan29(m): 6:54am On Mar 09, 2020
9jatrendz:
Wahala ?? women
she just decided to destroy her marriage just like that.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by ogubolokento(m): 7:01am On Mar 09, 2020
Allow the young man jo...he must have been the source of her joy who knows

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Chochovini: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2020
NextD18:

. WHO Doesn‘t like good things? Who wouldn‘t prefare a brand new/chasis Car to a Tokumbo ones. The problem is virgins are some really scarce comodities these days and therefore getting one for a wife now is akin to finding a Diamond stone in a bag of sand.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

You must be joking, to put it mildly.
Are there no women in the western world who remain single all their life and never had sex despite being uncircumcised?

Another useless advice.
Poor woman my black nyansh. angry
Is it by force to stay in a marriage if you are not satisfied?
Is it by force?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3368577_whenwillyouhavesense_jpeg4b4d4f4f548e1e572ce7efac82aa72ab
How many of them in the west do you know or could you point at? Mine was a mature device. Take it or you leave it. It's that simple. I'm a health professional and li doubt if you know more than I do in this field. Those who you claimed have remained single had boyfriends but declined to enter into marriage or have kids for them. It's their choice. I've lived with them cos I schooled there too. It's not easy as you may have thought. It's as good as saying you know of somebody who chose not to eat for the rest of her life...how possible is that please?

The last time I checked, even reverend sisters were reported to have got pregnant in the same western countries....how dis it happen?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Freedom0147: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2020
Werey
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Freedom0147: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2020
[Dumbest person on nairaland quote author=Tchange1 post=87282844]Yoruba married men and their women likes cheating a lot so am not surprised . Since its a norm for them. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.