Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112940 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oga ooo. grin grin The caliber of faces I saw and the setting of the apartment suggest to me they are not poor. Look at the woman and the lady videoing her.

My advice to all married men, the women of our generation are not circumcised and so, it would be difficult to avoid satisfying them in bed. In the olden days, circumcision was a norm as this prevented sexual urge in woman which the western countries kicked against. Please do yourself a favour by giving them the attention they need sexually because, no amount of money you give to them would replace that urge in them, no matter how religious or faithful she could be, you would be disappointed. It's obvious from the video that the couple is not poor. It's possible the husband is not always at home...Jo-burg today and Canada tomorrow. This is always a problem.

I had a cousin who lives in VGC. He told me some years ago that a woman's side guy was reportedly set up and killed by her husband because the husband (now late... he died in the ill-fated dana crash) got the information. This man was always busy, today Rome and another day New York. He did not have time for this poor woman hence, the need to get a guy to satisfy her urge. My fellow men, please I beg of you...this is the second similar news I have read today...always do your best if you want to keep your home, to always create time for your wives when the nature calls. Cheers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DropsMic(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Johnbosco1:

So childish �!

You think so huh.. Good for you

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
Why is it that whenever people are having a misunderstanding like this one idiot will just whip out a phone and start recording with the intention of posting it on the internet.

I think this is very wrong.

You can't always judge matters like this objectively based only on partial video content undecided

10 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olalan:
The rate of marital infidelity these days is going haywire

Are you sincere to your partner? It's easy to spot a black spot in someone clothes but what about those spots on your clothes

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by sparog(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

You dey deceive yourself... grin

You think cos a woman married as a virgin she won't cheat?

This is so funny grin cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by GboyegaD(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
This is the height of boldness, bringing in side guy to the house.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Femeto: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
E no know anything but he dey bleep you for my uncle house grin cheesy grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Cantonese: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgin if you want to marry!

Then you do not even know what goes on around you. See when you marry a virgin, you take the glory for breaking the virginity. Once she tastes sex and you do not meet up in certain areas, a lot of the so called virgins would commit adultery.

When you need a wife, simply pray to have a good and faithful one. As for you, you also must be a good and faithful husband. That way when you sleep on your Vono foam, you would always have peace and good dreams.

17 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nn3muka(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Yoruba women and cheating..tufiakwa...marry a Yoruba woman at your own peril
Shut up
Tomorrow it might be an Igbo woman or hausa, it's not a tribal thing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by imam07: 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Blu03:
you're even more shallow. You have so much confidence to lie this way.
U too hv done this b4?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by emeijeh(m): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Are you sure you will ever get married ?
Virgins scarse o!
NextD18:

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Easier said than done. A man is a partial slave to the woman he truly loves

Love? What is that? I am subservient to no one. To me a marriage is purely a social contract moulded in the same manner I would mould a financial/business contract. Once the two parties are no longer deriving what they agreed in the contract, it is better to dissolve the partnership and look for another business marriage partner.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Korllami007: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Oga read my comment again, this time slowly.
Read to understand, dont read to reply undecided
This is what you mean by your post; if you are brolosho you will marry olosho and if you are a virgin, you will end up with a virgin.
Abi you know understand what you type no? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by DropsMic(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!

Yawn

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Joniboi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
noisy45:

I know it will be a Yoruba woman they have no respect for that institution called marriage
At all my brother. Those ladies are whores.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by 3mere(m): 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

true , but the question is , where can we find them ?�

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by autonomous22: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2020
She even wear eye glass dey fvck

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nn3muka(f): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Korllami007:

This is what you mean by your post; if you are brolosho you will marry olosho and if you are a virgin, you will end up with a virgin.
Abi you know understand what you type no? grin grin
I still insist you read my comment again, carefully.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
autonomous22:
She even wear eye glass dey fvck

To see better.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Adonko(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Deltatoto:
God made a big mistake.women cheat all d time we can’t program puci if ur wife lash finish come u no go no.
Oga keep quiet, if you don't have anything to say, I take exceptions to stupidity when it concerns God ...you mean the all knowing God, Almighty, the one that sees the end from the beginning made a big mistake ..are you high ..just open your mouth to say nonsense.

Will you get down on your knees and plead for mercies, don't even know how old you are.

16 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Even b4 watching the video, I knew it must be a Yoruba woman.

Truth be told, their married women are even more cheap and easy to have sex with than their single (unmarried) ladies.

11 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

dumb, naive and dumb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by shineeye1: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
All those shouting holier than thou whenever people advocate proper sexual character in society should get ready: you are next to testify of your own stories that touch!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by RexTramadol1: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Yesso..... Virginia
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by kinglee007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
But wait, i'm not trying to be one sided oh (infidelity is bad), how many times do we often read about a man bringing his sidechick to his matrimonial bed. Most times na d chick house(as in this case) or hotel dem dey arrange meeting. This act is a norm for most irresponsible married women nowadays. Tufia!!!

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by GreatResearcher: 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! I just dnt understand why married people women cheat! If you are tired of the relationship why can't you just leave peacefully? She's a disgrace to womanhood!!!
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Izigha(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Olalan:
The rate of marital infidelity these days is going haywire
It has always be like that, it will always be like that. men and women will always cheat on each other forget about people saying otherwise.
if not smart phones and the internet both of us will not hear about this story, that is why it looks like people are cheating more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Antichristus: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Gobe

Contact me for Direct NYSC posting and Redeployment.

Medical fitness certificate

Check profile for whatsapp contact

You're one of Nigeria's problems. Go and find something legitimate to do.

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Agugbadin: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
freedomest:
Marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin, marry virgin.

They are very scarce
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Femeto: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
She is a bad woman look at how she was abusing her in laws.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.