Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25632 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SisiKill1: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
emmatok:

Sorry PROF,

I meant Nonsense. ok
My bad sweets!

Was thinking it was a freudian slip. . . That subconsciously you were trying to tell us this story was crap. My over active mind saw NON-SCENE and put NON- SCENARIO and took it to mean none of this happened. . .ya see what I mean? No? Aah! Never mind then! Guess It's just me going into overdrive with the thoughts thinking,

Carry on!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Wislet(f): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
Mehn honestly am short of words. I wouldn't have replied if not 4 one thing. @OP, PLS no matter what u do, don't harm yourself or ur wife. Pls. Let de devil not carry his plan to de finish in you losing ur temper & doing wat u might regret. Don't run on emotions now cos it can make someone mad. Apply wisdom. Okay? Only u know how u want to handle ur marriage now. But in all, be careful. God be with u.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by OAM4J: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Lol!!!

Ko ye mi o!  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Apart from George Clooney, the guy no fit learn from Jamie Foxx, Eddie Irvine, Matthew McConaughey etc.

I wonder whether it is not a possibility the 42 year old is trying to organise a Xmas eve party to hook up with more chics.

Abi o grin grin

one of my uncles in his late 60s still unmarried with 3 children, if the man should die now, aiye gan mo pe the man je ohun

The man no send any family/religion view on marriage, kept saying life is too short to be tied down to one station, honestly even me wey dey soooo young envy his 'collections' grin grin grin

Sagamite:

My own policy is very simple.

"Don't enter or stay in a marriage the woman is not giving close to her all"

You are better off being single.

"Marriage is mainly for the Woman"

From the Big day to the during and, in the West, the Divorce day.

true. marriage is overrated and it is not meant for everyone.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SisiKill1: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sagamite:

My own policy is very simple.

"Don't enter or stay in a marriage the woman is not giving close to her all"

You are better off being single.

"Marriage is for the Woman"

From the Big day to the during and, in the West, the Divorce day.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Bold!

Now we are getting to the crux of this thread,

You've pulled out the "Let's scare the women into behaving while we men get away with anything and everything by telling 'em men can do without them but they can't do without men" card!!

Lmao@ all the men getting all hot and bothered about a cheating wife when some of them are probably typing their rants here while schlooping their girlfriend.

Marriage is for the woman my cute patootie. . . Yeah coz she stood at the alter alone and married herself.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by UNLEASHED(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
I'm so sorry to read this
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
OAM4J:

Abi o grin grin

one of my uncles in his late 60s still unmarried with 3 children, if the man should die now, aiye gan mo pe the man je ohun

The man no send any family/religion view on marriage, kept saying life is too short to be tied down to one station, honestly even me wey dey soooo young envy his 'collections' grin grin grin

Ki uncle fi di e le fun awa omode, ki awa nor je o.  grin

Sisi_Kill:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @ Bold!

Now we are getting to the crux of this thread,

You've pulled out the "Let's scare the women into behaving while we men get away with anything and everything by telling 'em men can do without them but they can't do without men" card!!

Lmao@ all the men getting all hot and bothered about a cheating wife when some of them are probably typing their rants here while schlooping their girlfriend.

Marriage is for the woman my cute patootie. . . Yeah coz she stood at the alter alone and married herself.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sweetie, don't get it twisted.

I am not getting hot and bothered about anything. I feel sympathy for the guy but I also wish he would see it as a sign of freedom and focus less on the hurt on his ego. Women cheat alot of times but a lot of guys are too ignorant and think "She is a good girl that has only been with 2 guys before me". Fa-fa-fa-fallacy l'oyinbo npe! (Na fallacy oyinbo dey call am)!

Marriage is for the woman from the very first day: the Wedding day. They are the ones that have dreamt of the day since they were kids. They are the ones that give a shyt about how this is designed, what flowers blah blah gbo! Most men would rather go to a registry, have a meal, dance and wham, we are married.

During marriage is for women as they are the ones that are most likely to lose what makes them attract and keep the opposite sexk first. Women are also the ones looking for security. Most guys will rather be spreading the seed. Women offer sexk for commitment, men offer commitment for sexk.

And at divorce in the West, women might never need to work again whilst they chop wetin the monkey dey work for.

If a woman wants marriage, no wahala. Work hard for it and work hard to keep it, and it might just be fine. That is why I like you. You exhort the right qualities and ideals of a woman that should be in marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by MurphyG1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2010
And where is the poster?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SisiKill1: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Ki uncle fi di e le fun awa omode, ki awa nor je o.  grin

Sweetie, don't get it twisted.

I am not getting hot and bothered about anything. I feel sympathy for the guy but I also wish he would see it as a sign of freedom and focus less on the hurt on his ego. Women cheat alot of times but a lot of guys are too ignorant and think "She is a good girl that has only been with 2 guys before me". Fa-fa-fa-fallacy l'oyinbo npe! (Na fallacy oyinbo dey call am)!

Marriage is for the woman from the very first day: the Wedding day. They are the ones that have dreamt of the day since they were kids. They are the ones that give a shyt about how this is designed, what flowers blah blah gbo! Most men would rather go to a registry, have a meal, dance and wham, we are married.

During marriage is for women as they are the ones that are most likely to lose what makes them attract and keep the opposite sexk first. Women are also the ones looking for security. Most guys will rather be spreading the seed. Women offer sexk for commitment, men offer commitment for sexk.

And at divorce in the West, women might never need to work again whilst they chop wetin the monkey dey work for.

If a woman wants marriage, no wahala. Work hard for it and work hard to keep it, and it might just be fine. That is why I like you. You exhort the right qualities and ideals of a woman that should be in marriage.

So what. . . . The man are just these wonderful, selfless creatures, giving themselves up to these women to fulfill their childhood fantasies, eh? How magnanimous of them!

Rotflmao!!
Jeedus Christos! I've read it all!

On a serious note, Snookums. . . please tell me you are just yanking our chains with all the. . . [I]Non-scene[/i] you wrote up there coz I'm getting the feeling there is a punchline to this joke and I'm just too dense to get it. sad
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by invisible2(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
Murphy G:

And where is the poster?

Busy dreaming up another 'super story' to keep you busy.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

So what. . . . The man are just these wonderful, selfless creatures, giving themselves up to these women to fulfill their childhood fantasies, eh? How magnanimous of them!

Can you show me where I said any of the above?

Show me where you read it from me.

Your emo-analysis is getting out of hand. You want sedatives?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ONWARDBABA: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
coollet your response be slower
1.use a woman to call that number and record the vioce go on business base and use another to call saying its a wrong number but if they can be friends record the vioce den set him up
2. pretend not to see the text but alwaz bring stories related to this kind of mesage den see her react most times let the man be faulty and hea her side on how she will take it
3. dnt bring the family into it until u now get the real fact
use ur sister or niece or cousin nit neighbour to do this investigation two ladies or three is ok
best of luck
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by invisible2(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
ONWARDBABA:

coollet your response be slower
1.use a woman to call that number and record the vioce go on business base and use another to call saying its a wrong number but if they can be friends record the vioce den set him up
2. pretend not to see the text but alwaz bring stories related to this kind of mesage den see her react most times let the man be faulty and hea her side on how she will take it
3. dnt bring the family into it until u now get the real fact
use your sister or niece or cousin nit neighbour to do this investigation two ladies or three is ok
best of luck

He didnt say he lost a million dollars! Involving three people for this investigation seems like going too far. And for a marriage which in the posters opinion may be heading for the rocks.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SisiKill1: 11:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sagamite:

Can you show me where I said any of the above?

Show me where you read it from me.

Your emo-analysis is getting out of hand. You want sedatives?

Did you say those actual words? Of course not darlin'

Did you insinuate them? Hmmm, I dunno let's see. . . You said  marriage is for the woman only, you said she's the one who's dreamt about it all her life, you said she's the one who really wants it and must work hard to keep, you said they are the ones looking for security, then you said most guys would rather be single spreading their seeds.

Errr. . . Hate to break it to you  but yeah Kato, you did insinuate that men are these generous creatures who give up a life they'd rather have i.e being single and spreading their seeds willy nillyingly, to help the women, who marriage is meant for, who have dreamt about it their entire life, who need security. . . fulfill their life long desires. I mean how else are women gonna get those things if men aren't selfless?!! 

Oh you generous men you! May God in his infinite mercies continue to strengthen you people as you bear this unwanted burden. Ameeeeeen!!!! cheesy cheesy

And yes! I won't mind those sedatives coz my nerves are shot! I find that helping someone understand their own post can cause that. sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SisiKill1: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
invisible!:

Busy dreaming up another 'super story' to keep you busy.

Tee hee hee! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm going to bed oh jare, too much excitement can also call for the use of sedatives and I don't wanna be an addict in my young age. Lmao
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
Jesus Lawd, Father of God!!!  shocked

Emo-analysis at its worse.

Please, jowo, dakun, tori Jesu, explain to me how from this:

Sisi_Kill:

Did you insinuate them? Hmmm, I dunno let's see. . . You said  marriage is for the woman only, you said she's the one who's dreamt about it all her life, you said she's the one who really wants it and must work hard to keep, you said they are the ones looking for security, then you said most guys would rather be single spreading their seeds.

You deduced that men are generous creatures?

Sisi_Kill:

Errr. . . Hate to break it to you  but yeah Kato, you did insinuate that men are these generous creatures who give up a life they'd rather have i.e being single and spreading their seeds willy nillyingly, to help the women, who marriage is meant for, who have dreamt about it their entire life, who need security. . . fulfill their life long desires. I mean how else are women gonna get those things if men aren't selfless?!! 

You forgot the part I said one offers the other something?

Are you really that desperate that you feel you need to twist my words to creat a desperate twisted point that does not exist?

How did you turn me saying:

Sagamite:

If a woman wants marriage, no wahala. Work hard for it and work hard to keep it, and it might just be fine.

To this rubbish?

Sisi_Kill:

you said she's the one who really wants it and must work hard to keep, 

Do you want us to play spot the difference?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by praxx(m): 12:05am On Dec 24, 2010
Why don't i believe this story?. Naija ladies are smarter than keeping such incriminating text message in phones for up to 3yrs. if this really happened, then you wouldn't be asking for advice cause you know what to do
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by chic2pimp(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2010
^^^^^^^ Nah the text messages are recent. It is the affair I believe that lasted 3 years until she was caught.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Theblessed(f): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2010
[b][size=18pt]But, what are you men complaining about Nobi the world you men created? Na una created it, na una dey suffer the consequences, abi? Hmm, silence then??

When you created a world where it's ok, for both single men/married men, to not only sleep around but also, sleep with other men's wives, daughters etc in Hotels, Restaurants and sometimes friends houses, what do you expect? And what make una think una wives and daughters go be untouchable for other men? grin grin  I need an answer here?  

Hey the broken hearted, you, yourself wey post this thread are you innocent of this act? Swear since you got married, you've never eyed other women, let alone slept with them - married or single? Go on, swear!

You see, what goes round does comes round sometimes, 10  x 10 =  Now, give us the answer! undecided 

I am not saying that what your wife did is right, no! She did evil and I'm suspecting even the children she claims to be yours, might not be. Since she's into this business of falling pregnant with the boss's babies, are you sure, your kids are really yours?  

I suggest you arrange for DNA test to clarify things - women these days are too cunning and ambitious including myself but there's no 'hell' I'd cheat on my husband.

If I have ran out of love for him, I'll tell him, eye ball to eye ball - I don't love you no more and that would be the end of the marriage than secretly doing this instead of reporting the boss to my husband.   

For how long would a man or woman continue to hide their sins in darkness without the light of God revealing and shaming them one day, just as this.

Also, I suggest you go now and check yourself for HiV because, as the wicked boss is abusing his position by continuously sleeping with your wife and so many other other wives and single women in that Office, trust me, you might not be safe!!!  

And Nigerian girls, knowing who we are, one boyfriend is not enough - we are as promiscuous as our men and as the boss is sleeping with them there are many other men outside Office hours and the chances of your wife contracting this dreadful disease from the boss and blessing you with it, is greater than falling ill with malaria or typhoid fever.  

Also, it could be that, the Chief Agent distributor himself - Mr Boss, might have (knowingly or unknowingly) freely distributed his gift of HiV Aids to these women without them realising it and as long as these women are able to satisfy the boss and keep their jobs, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I'm sorry for the so called 'married women' who do this.  Reason being that, so many of them are never satisfied with the little material wealth their husbands can afford them - thus, the need to chase the Rainbow outside their matrimonial beds.  

Listen, if you're one of those so called married women, one thing is for sure - 'You can run but you can not hide' because, every day, na for the thief but one day na for the owner, just as this woman is discovering now.  Married woman, my butt!  Bunkum!!! angry angry

Finally, you are the Boss of your own home and all I can say is, depending on your pre-crisis relationship with your wife, the degree of love involved and the family you both created, it's really up to you to weigh up things and make appropriate decisions e.g. whether you can cope/forgive or move on.  

But, there are questions you need to answer? Can you find it in your heart to truly forgive and forget without this cropping up in your mind again, in the future and without tapping into it to make her life and that of the innocent children, hell?

Can you truly love her again after all these Baby business with the boss? Can you live without imagining how this wicked boss had reached corners in your wife, you'd been unable to tap into, in the bedroom, at peace time? wink cool

And, what are you going to do about her job? Are you going to ground her, change her job or move house? And who would say her relationship with the wicked boss wouldn't continue even after you moved her to Space?

Personally, I'm not convinced your wife still loves you otherwise, why did she continue with this relationship all these 3 years when she should have ended it long ago, for the sake, respect and dignity of her husband?  And, who would say they won't continue afterwards, when every thing quietens out - the decision is yours!

Good luck in dealing with this complex matter.
[/size][/b]
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by chic2pimp(m): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2010
Chei Religious Nutcases don come again ooo. Can't y'all wait till sunday or better still if it is itching you lot that bad, Christmas is just around the corner(a day before) abi?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2010
Theblessed:

[b]But, what are you men complaining about Nobi the world you men created? Na una created it, na una dey suffer the consequences, abi? Hmm, silence then??

When you created a world where it's ok, for both single men/married men, to not only sleep around but also, sleep with other men's wives, daughters etc in Hotels, Restaurants and sometimes friends houses, what do you expect? And what make una think una wives and daughters go be untouchable for other men? grin grin  I need an answer here?  

Hey the broken hearted, you, yourself wey post this thread are you innocent of this act? Swear since you got married, you've never eyed other women, let alone slept with them - married or single? Go on, swear!

You see, what goes round does comes round sometimes, 10  x 10 =  Now, give us the answer! undecided 

I am not saying that what your wife did is right, no! She did evil and I'm suspecting even the children she claims to be yours, might not be. Since she's into this business of falling pregnant with the boss's babies, are you sure, your kids are really yours?  

I suggest you arrange for DNA test to clarify things - women these days are too cunning and ambitious including myself but there's no 'hell' I'd cheat on my husband.

If I have ran out of love for him, I'll tell him, eye ball to eye ball - I don't love you no more and that would be the end of the marriage than secretly doing this instead of reporting the boss to my husband.   

For how long would a man or woman continue to hide their sins in darkness without the light of God revealing and shaming them one day, just as this.

Also, I suggest you go now and check yourself for HiV because, as the wicked boss is abusing his position by continuously sleeping with your wife and so many other other wives and single women in that Office, trust me, you might not be safe!!!  

And Nigerian girls, knowing who we are, one boyfriend is not enough - we are as promiscuous as our men and as the boss is sleeping with them there are many other men outside Office hours and the chances of your wife contracting this dreadful disease from the boss and blessing you with it, is greater than falling ill with malaria or typhoid fever.  

Also, it could be that, the Chief Agent distributor himself - Mr Boss, might have (knowingly or unknowingly) freely distributed his gift of HiV Aids to these women without them realising it and as long as these women are able to satisfy the boss and keep their jobs, it doesn't really matter, does it?

I'm sorry for the so called 'married women' who do this.  Reason being that, so many of them are never satisfied with the little material wealth their husbands can afford them - thus, the need to chase the Rainbow outside their matrimonial beds.  

Listen, if you're one of those so called married women, one thing is for sure - 'You can run but you can not hide' because, every day, na for the thief but one day na for the owner, just as this woman is discovering now.  Married woman, my butt!  Bunkum!!! angry angry

Finally, you are the Boss of your own home and all I can say is, depending on your pre-crisis relationship with your wife, the degree of love involved and the family you both created, it's really up to you to weigh up things and make appropriate decisions e.g. whether you can cope/forgive or move on.  

But, there are questions you need to answer? Can you find it in your heart to truly forgive and forget without this cropping up in your mind again, in the future and without tapping into it to make her life and that of the innocent children, hell?

Can you truly love her again after all these Baby business with the boss? Can you live without imagining how this wicked boss had reached corners in your wife, you'd been unable to tap into, in the bedroom, at peace time? wink cool

And, what are you going to do about her job? Are you going to ground her, change her job or move house? And who would say her relationship with the wicked boss wouldn't continue even after you moved her to Space?

Personally, I'm not convinced your wife still loves you otherwise, why did she continue with this relationship all these 3 years when she should have ended it long ago, for the sake, respect and dignity of her husband?  And, who would say they won't continue afterwards, when every thing quietens out - the decision is yours!

Good luck in dealing with this complex matter.
[/b]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Li2kYQ5Ios[/flash]
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by realcele: 1:44am On Dec 24, 2010
and do you date your secatary.
some said send her packing, what if is the other way round, men will not be preganant but real grown up children. Whatever you life will not come to an end you dont need help but ,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by akwaowoudo(m): 2:17am On Dec 24, 2010
Women! Women!! Women!!! Something is extremely wrong with their brain. Your joy has been robbed! No two ways _take heart but get a divorce.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by KDK(m): 2:25am On Dec 24, 2010
Forgive her. (Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us) but make sure u geta DNA test for all the kids u claim to be urs. Pele.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Ericology(m): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2010
@POSTER, HAVE U SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN SINCE U MARRIED HER? IF NO, TRY GET A DIVORCE AND MOVE ON IF U CANT FORGIVE HER,
IF U VE DONE THAT,, MAKE I HEAR WORD

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by jamaicangi(f): 2:56am On Dec 24, 2010
ProO

Please explain how it is different for working men who sleep with other women.  

What are women to do if they are married to a working man. Should they assume he is also sleeping with his junior colleagues and bringing home HIV to her and their children?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2010
The poster sounds like someone who is being fed and nurtured by the wife. I expected to see you go straight to her parent, if she has one. Then also go to her Boss' wife And show them the message and let the bubble burst, sit back and watch her pack her loads on her own or beg for her marriage life.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by kenuoyibo(m): 6:04am On Dec 24, 2010
raise it to her and her response will determine what action to take next. let her know that it is game over. see her reaction and follow your mind,okay? best of luck
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 6:56am On Dec 24, 2010
LeoMax:

The poster sounds like someone who is being fed and nurtured by the wife. I expected to see you go straight to her parent, if she has one. Then also go to her Boss' wife And show them the message and let the bubble burst, sit back and watch her pack her loads on her own or beg for her marriage life.

Why the stress? What is the point? undecided

Let her live her life and you live yours.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by eherbal(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2010
It's either the poster is dying for attention or is trying out his skill for creative writing.the post is sensational and cheap.even if it's true,he should know how to handle his business instead of posting scandals like this to garner up pity for himself.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2010
'/'/
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by orgasm(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2010
3years is way too much for you not to know of ur wife's sex escapade. You were just not close to her not to have observe and know shes seeing someone else up to the extent of getting pregnant and you did not notice the change in her. I feel so sad for you and pray u get out of it stronger. She has desecrated the sanctimoniousness of the marriage institution so dnt think she qualify to be called a Wife. Pray cos u need Gods guidance.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Bright2(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2010
Bros,if you had children with this woman just go and have DNA test with those children,select the ones that are yours,give her back the ones that belong to the other man(her boss) first,then marry another woman and be careful this time.We will see who will cry first. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.