Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25638 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster
Its a phsycological agreement for couples not to snoop into each others sms messages. But take it from me if my wife decides to password her sms inbox on her phone, then i won't be needing any more reasons in order to boot her away from my life angry

On a second though, how long have you been married to her? 3years is not 3days; this guy may have been screwing you wife before your marriage or even before you met her. grin grin ;
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster
Its a phsycological agreement for couples not to snoop into each others sms messages. But take it from me if my wife decides to password her sms inbox on her phone, then i won't be needing any more reasons in order to boot her away from my life  angry

On a second though, how long have you been married to her? 3years is not 3days; this guy may have been screwing you wife before your marriage or even before you met her. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster
Its a phsycological agreement for couples not to snoop into each others sms messages. But take it from me if my wife decides to password her sms inbox on her phone, then i won't be needing any more reasons in order to boot her away from my life  angry

On a second though, how long have you been married to her? 3years is not 3days; this guy may have been screwing you wife before your marriage or even before you met her. grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by turboman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Poster

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by eagle22(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
pro01:

Is there really any female worker that isn't sleeping or wouldn't at some point sleep with her boss/ senior colleague? Maybe just 5%. based on either of two possibilities: 1. The boss doesn't find her attractive, is impotent, is a genuine man of integrity, or just isn't interested for whatever reason. 2. The girl's dad/uncle owns the company or she has higher 'authorities' than the boss such that the boss leaves her alone to avoid wahala. Other than these two broad possibilities, your girlfriend or wife is either sleeping with or would soon sleep with her boss or she would lose her job. If one's girlfriend or wife has kept that job all this while - without necessarily being a super-indispensable genius that the company can't easily replace, then be rest assured that there's a high possibility she's being whorishly penetrated on all fronts in some hotel somewhere. Even if its not the boss, it would be some dashing/charming colleague for whom she has developed strong feelings due to hours and hours of working closely together for months on end - seduction is always a contact sport.

That's the bitter truth, even though I expect the so-called 'career ladies' to vehemently deny it and stubbornly live in denial.
My brother you said it all.
It is really bleak for those of us that want a faithful career woman for a wife. The odds are so slim as to be considered near-impossible. Yeah they'll say it's the same thing for the men too, but thats not the issue now, is it.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by bisiaet: 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
What a pity, I seriously feel for you, it is a pity, but there is no need you asking for help the help is in your hand because "unfaithfull woman is death trap for her husband" so if you dont want to be trap and dead please dump her and move on before you lost everything. She has failed you so just move on with your life no matter how she turn I dont think the trust will ever be there again I dont need to ask you what happen or what is the matter, flirting or unfaithfulness is filthy no excuse for it so move on please.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Faun(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
"I wish I hv a taste of pudding"?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ZitIfy: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
Nicely move on and do DNA test on ur kids if u have any.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Faun(m): 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
You may not see the clues if you stupidly think that your wife must be a saint; but if you were once or still a playboy you can never trust any woman 100% even your wife and when she makes any slight move of having emotional attachment to another man you will know immediately not 3 years. This happens to the brothers who always claim to be 'holier than thou' born agains.
There was an experience of a lady who claims that her fiance says no sex before marriage and she accepted, but was always coming to my friends room to Shine her Congo regularly even up to 2 days before their wedding.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
OH MY LAWD!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ZitIfy: 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Prof01
Is there really any female worker that isn't sleeping or wouldn't at some point sleep with her boss/ senior colleague? Maybe just 5%. based on either of two possibilities: 1. The boss doesn't find her attractive, is impotent, is a genuine man of integrity, or just isn't interested for whatever reason. 2. The girl's dad/uncle owns the company or she has higher 'authorities' than the boss such that the boss leaves her alone to avoid wahala. Other than these two broad possibilities, your girlfriend or wife is either sleeping with or would soon sleep with her boss or she would lose her job. If one's girlfriend or wife has kept that job all this while - without necessarily being a super-indispensable genius that the company can't easily replace, then be rest assured that there's a high possibility she's being whorishly penetrated on all fronts in some hotel somewhere. Even if its not the boss, it would be some dashing/charming colleague for whom she has developed strong feelings due to hours and hours of working closely together for months on end - seduction is always a contact sport.

That's the bitter truth, even though I expect the so-called 'career ladies' to vehemently deny it and stubbornly live in denial.

It is really bleak for those of us that want a faithful career woman for a wife. The odds are so slim as to be considered near-impossible. Yeah they'll say it's the same thing for the men too, but thats not the issue now, is it.

Report to moderator Logged
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by life4naija: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2010
My broda, dont try to reason with her, dont call a family meeting. Just make sure you hold your evidence and run. anybody asks you why you are running, show them the evidence and advice them to run. You can never use her family to fight her. Never. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Benzora(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
You know as disheartening as this is, you still have to forgive her if you truely love. When i got married, i did so for better for worse and now the worst is here and all i hear is everybody on this forum screeming divorce her! divorce her! Yet deep inside of all of us, non of us is a saint. All of us have shortcomings and this is hers. What you need to do now is call your wife (don't be upset when you do this). Let her know you are aware of her infidelity and if she is remorseful and commits to discontinue and remain with you, then you don't have an option but to forgive her. However, if she rather prefers the boss to you then she has to leave you and continue with the boss but let this be her decision. This is why marriage is not for children, you made a VOW when you married her the way she was not because she was perfect but for who she was including the qualities you knew and the ones you didn't like the one she is exhibiting now. Write her an advance cheque of forgiveness even before you confront her and in all that you do, do it out of a heart of love. This is what it means to be a real man. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Shoolar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2010
Dat mean u no do ur duty 4 bed be dat!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by BOONDOCKS: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Benzora, as hard as it is, you just said it all! That's why marriage is VERY complex in simple things! At the end of the day, the fella involved should follow his heart and not his head. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by unipol(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
divorce her and be happy forever.no time is late. remenber that it is better to be late than to be late.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by slackjack(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
@ Benzora, your post portrays you as a wise person and i just hope and wish that a lot of us running our mouths hear can actually weigh situations before we act upon it, yes cheating on a partner is a wrong thing, cheating repeatedly is even more disheartening but we need to put other things into consideration before we act. These are very trying times, so much anti-social behaviors and evil being perpetrated.

Lord Help us to overcome!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by adedayoone: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
Man you must be going through a serious phase in your life right now, guess its easier to say this and that , apparently we all have different views about cheating. Recently i decided that it would be better if people disregard sex as a measure of love, 2 different things. Although my dera friends say that all guys cheat but a woman would only cheat if she is in love with the other guy .

Ah before i digress into another gist entirely I think you need to figure out if you can move on with whatever decision you make.

If you decide to leave her, would be be a better person and happier person in the long run ,

If you decide not to leave , can you ever trust her again, can you deal with the crazy kind of suspicion that would be going through your mind , cos its a whole new game when you have caught someone in the act(whats to say she wont try it again and be more careful about it).

Most of all take it eaasssy , i know its easier said than done but trust me you dont want to run yourself crazy because of someone else even though she's your wife or was.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2010
Sorry about this that happen to you, and you are just discovering few days to Christmas and New Year, but the fact is that you can't divorce her if you are a Christian, you have to forgive her and pray to God to change her but  depend on the type of denomination you belong to as a Christian, if you belong to Pentecostal which i belong to, then according to the word of God what God have put together let no one put asunder, read Mark 10: 2-9
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by clem2love(m): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
Guy is that all you have seen ?

i also have the same thing happen to me. but this time mine is a bit painful.  

my wife sleepng with my son's teacher.

o my God !    well all i did was to pay evil for evil.  i will did to her sleep with cheap girls she know well make her fell the pain that aswell.

so guy fell the same
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by leke999(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
That kind of woman is still in your house?
I dey laugh!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Teminio: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
You go ahead and date your own boss too, chikena! Kini big deal! --- joking

On a serious note, there is nothing new under the sun. You may want to have a close discussion with your wife and find out why she has chosen to be unfaithful to her oath of marriage.

It is important you both talk frankly to resolve this. In my opinion, divorce may not be the best way out.

Like I always tell people, to keep your sanity in marriage, searching for whatever is not the best for anyone because your findings may be injurious to your health.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by kolaoloye(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2010
H$LBroker:

Sorry about this that happen to you, and you are just discovering few days to Christmas and New Year, but the fact is that you can't divorce her if you are a Christian, you have to forgive her and pray to God to change her but  depend on the type of denomination you belong to as a Christian, if you belong to Pentecostal which i belong to, then according to the word of God what God have put together let no one put asunder, read Mark 10: 2-9
You can divorce your wife on the issue of adultery.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by bug24(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
yey!!! dis is terrible.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by kolaoloye(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
clem2love:

Guy is that all you have seen ?

i also have the same thing happen to me. but this time mine is a bit painful.  

my wife sleepng with my son's teacher.

o my God !    well all i did was to pay evil for evil.  i will did to her sleep with cheap girls she know well make her fell the pain that aswell.

so guy fell the same
Never repay evil with evil,you have a better option.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
simple!just date your own madam or ur worker 1/1 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by olaeday(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
Man, we guys are doomed. I guess we should just stay put and neva get involved in marriage or else it becomes mirage. I'm afraid of being in love let alone marriage. Who are we guys marrying, (woman or devil), ?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by SAKUR: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
T
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by gogo13233: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
lipsrsealed
man,nawo,really i don't know what to say,this is very sad
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by maclatunji: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
There are two ways of looking at this:

1. If you had not hacked your wife's phone, you would not be feeling miserable like this (ignorance is bliss?).

2. Now that you have found out about the true nature of your wife, take these steps that might be difficult but are the right ones to take.

a. Take accelerated steps to get yourself a divorce (unless you are cool with your current situation and would like to have STIs, STDs and HIV/AIDS).

b. If you have children or your wife is pregnant, do the necessary tests to determine their paternity. Take responsibility for the children that are confirmed to be yours only.

c. Do whatever it takes that is not illegal or immoral to recover from this devastating experience.

d. When you are strong enough, search for a true wife. If your wife-seeking skills are poor. Improve on them ASAP.

e. Seek for God and hold on to him (figuratively that is , I know my Nairaland people well) no matter what people say.

f. I wish you the best in life, smile if not for any other thing; it will reduce your blood pressure.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by bababuff(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
turboman:

@Poster
Its a phsycological agreement for couples not to snoop into each others sms messages. But take it from me if my wife decides to password her sms inbox on her phone, then i won't be needing any more reasons in order to boot her away from my life  angry

Boozo cant you read?  angry why all these copies

It says "click once, then wait"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Zimbabwean Man Seeks Divorce Over Inability To Satisfy Wife With Sex / Love In NYSC Camp: OCI Foundation Founder Marks 15th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.