Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. (25664 Views)

Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic / "My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by ewons1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
God forbid bad tin, cheiiiiiiii, Abormination, !!!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by tuumush: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2010
grin

Oh, come on my man, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!!
Pls give women some credit. No woman courageous enough to have an external fling can be that silly as to leave such text messages on her phone. Even at secondary school age, a girl knows the implication of that.
Unless you married a mumu, in which case I hold nothing against your wife but against you for being blind.
And if it were true, why discuss it here and get a million conflicting contributions. Try your pastor.
Tell a better lie next time!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
tumush,
wait until it happens to you then you'll know poster is not lying! grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by aca77: 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
I've been following this tread all along but didn't feel the need to contribute before now. I don't understand why some of you find the story difficult to believe simply because 'cheating women know better than to leave such incriminating messages in their phones'. That is not necessarily always the case.

Even if this particular story is not true, we must also realize that there are SEVERAL IDENTICAL CASES such as this all around. Anyone would be naive if not silly to doubt that these things (and even worse) do happen. Sufficient opinions have already been offered, and I have no doubt that the ONLY wise option is to kick her out and start a new life - after ascertaining the paternity of 'your' children.

Other than that, let me tell you guys the reason why the wife could be doing these things and yet fail to delete the texts from her phone: Trust and 'security' on the part of her husband: The husband must have shown the woman that he trusted her so much and was so 'secure' as to never bother to check her phone or monitor or suspect her moves. This sort of demonstration of immense trust and 'security' often lulls a spouse or better half into impunity and carelessness. And I think in the present case the man was extremely lucky to experience a much needed, albeit unexpected bout of insecurity that made him check the wife's phone to discover the painful truth. Trust is really a scam because we humans are unreliable and unpredictable. The more you trust a person, the more likely it is that you would be taken advantage of. Call me machiavellian if you like. The more a partner blabs about 'trust me', 'why don't you trust me' the more you should be assured of their deceitfulness.

You can argue as much as you want, but trust is often taken for license to misbehave with freedom and rest of mind. "oh he loves and trusts me 100% so he'll never suspect anything", the woman would assure herself or tell a close friend or the man she's cheating with. The concept of 'security' is even slightly worse. You go about with a false confidence that you can meet all your woman's needs and that you are sufficient for her in every way since you're such a 'fearfully and wonderfully created' Alpha-Male, and therefore you assure yourself that she has no reason to look outside. Even when the signs stink all over the place - your misplaced 'security' actively blocks your nose. . .allowing all sorts of atrocities to be committed right under your nose and you'll be there loafing blissfully in your own bubble of empty confidence and 'security'. Women loooove such a man, thats why they often say they want a secure man - a mumu who would allow them be 'themselves' (you know what that means) without any iota of suspicion or protectiveness. Under such circumstances - over a prolonged period - they inevitably let down their guard and can afford to be adventurously careless - e.g. leaving sensitive text messages in the phone - afterall my 'secure' darling wouldn't bother snooping into my phone anyway, she'd say. This explains why the poster's wife did not bother to be super-careful. He was most probably super trusting and super 'secure' - until some strange force showed him the advantages of 'insecurity'.

I'm not saying that distrusting your woman would eliminate possibilities of her cheating - but for sure it will reduce the chances, or at least make her more careful. Which means it is unlikely to happen under your nose, or be public knowledge in such a way that would expose you to public ridicule around your hood. Her being more careful would at least preserve your respect in some way- she knows that your antenna is sharp, and your 'sense of smell' keen, so she might either be deterred from such adulterous ativities altogether, or would go to great lengths to commit the perfect crime - both of which are definitely more dignifying for you as a man than having her shove her nonsense all over your face because she's assured that your nasal congestion (i.e. trust and 'security') has deadened your ability to perceive anything. The psychology behind this is simple: a thief is less likely to attempt theft where he knows that his plan has been anticipated or suspected than where he is assured that he is wrongly assumed to be a saint.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^ Great points
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2010
aca,
you haven't told poster the way out. your thesis on 'trust' is not going to undo what has already been done.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2010
George_D:

aca,
you haven't told poster the way out. your thesis on 'trust' is not going to undo what has already been done.

aca77:

Sufficient opinions have already been offered, and I have no doubt that the ONLY wise option is to kick her out and start a new life - after ascertaining the paternity of 'your' children.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by uncleb(m): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Favor is deceptive and beauty is vain buta woman that feareth the Lord should be praised
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by DeeJay20: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
badesco:

I hv bn suspecting my wife of haviing an affair for somethme now and my suspicious became reality when i decided to hack into her phone lately. Alas what i discovered was shoking & revealing. I mean d texts sent to her by her boss confirmed dat dey hv bn dating more dan 3yrs plus. One of d text read, i wish i hv a taste of pudding everyday because u r sweeter dan my wife. Pls do ensure u get rid of d pregnancy so he does not suspect and many more absurd text msgs. I am presently confused and down casted. Can somebody in d house help me out of dis mess. Your honest views wil b appreciated.

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS - WHO IS MORE FINANCIALLY SECURE , U OR YOUR WIFE'S BOSS?

ie PUT ANOTHER WAY WHO DO U THINK HAS MORE MONEY U OR YOUR WIFE's BOSS,

THE REASON I ASK THIS QUESTION IS TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE IS NOT SLEEPING WITH HIM
FOR FINANCIAL GAIN,

IF SHE IS NOT SLEEPING WITH HIM FOR THE OBVIOUS REASON OF MONEY THEN WE CAN LOOK
AT THE ISSUE OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WIFE,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Yeneks(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
Divorce her!!! Simple nd short!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by shewun001: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
@poster, divorce may not be the best course of action to take right now, let me ask u a few questions.
1 do u make enough money to take care of ur family's needs/
2 do u share this ur money well or u hoard it?
3 how many children do u have together?
4 do u make her feel alive in bed?
5 do u still love her?
why did u go thru her fone?, suspicion? Ignorance they say is bliss.
My candid advice is that u confront her and take it from there, if u guys can work at it fine and if u cant , walk away .

May the good Lord give u wisdom to handle this right.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by emmatok(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2010
shewun001:

@poster, divorce may not be the best course of action to take right now, let me ask u a few questions.
1 do u make enough money to take care of your family's needs/
2 do u share this your money well or u hoard it?
3 how many children do u have together?
4 do u make her feel alive in bed?
5 do u still love her?
why did u go thru her fone?, suspicion? Ignorance they say is bliss.
My candid advice is that u confront her and take it from there, if u guys can work at it fine and if u cant , walk away .

May the good Lord give u wisdom to handle this right.

MY guy all this questions useless.

THERE IS NO REASON FOR CHEATING IN ANY MARRIAGE.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2010
@badesco. . . Let her know what you've found out. Just be calm, if therre be need for a divorce let her be the one to push for it. You are a man now and these are some of the things you have to contend with in life. . . remember she's your wife for better, for worse. . .

Please overlook it, keep her as a wife especially if you got kids.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by oludashmi(f): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2010
n.oxide:

@badesco. . . Let her know what you've found out. Just be calm, if therre be need for a divorce let her be the one to push for it. You are a man now and these are some of the things you have to contend with in life. . . remember she's your wife for better, for worse. .  .

Please overlook it, keep her as a wife especially if you got kids.
How do you expect the victim to push for a divorce or dont you know it is too shameful for her? She will simply deny it at first and scatter the whole house but if he shows her the evidence, she will then go on her knees. You said "for better for worse". . .you should ask her if she forgot it is 'for better for worse' not preaching for the guy. Did she forget she has got kids?

You these NL teenagers sha. . .dont worry you will soon understand.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2010
oludashmi:

How do you expect the victim to push for a divorce or dont you know it is too shameful for her? She will simply deny it at first and scatter the whole house but if he shows her the evidence, she will then go on her knees. You said "for better for worse". . .you should ask her if she forgot it is 'for better for worse' not preaching for the guy. Did she forget she has got kids?

grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by axeman85(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
Sentiments is what kills us in 9ja someone did something bad not just a minor ting ooo. major ting by shukking her oga and u r saying for better for worse. i bow for una ooo. for better for worse ko. for richer for poorer ni.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
oludashmi:

Tell them.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by toskyy: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2010
Sad sha.But marriage is for better for worse. wink wink
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2010
these sort of sentiments is what many women latch on to commit all sorts of attrocities in marriage. they think 'well since i'm married for better for worse no matter what i do he cannot divorce me'!
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
George_D:

these sort of sentiments is what many women latch on to commit all sorts of attrocities in marriage. they think 'well since i'm married for better for worse no matter what i do he cannot divorce me'!

Absolutely true. And it is totally ridiculous if you ask me. I would invariably accept a wife's million other 'for worse(s)' including (God forbid) unforseen disability, terminal illness, personal afflictions and sorrows, career/business setbacks, diminished beauty/attractiveness, etc. - as a conscientious husband I wouldn't divorce or reject her on account of any of these; would accept it all as my cross as it were. That's the REAL essence of 'for better for worse'.

But the idea of one's very own lawfully wedded wife forkking and sucking an alien he-goat and even getting pregnant for him? (pukes). Even God wouldn't forgive that were he a mere man. Only a wimp and a deluded fool of a man would forgive that. The 'for worse' clause in the marriage contract certainly does not include or envisage such abominable acts of treachery.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by harakiri(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2010
pro01:

Absolutely true. And it is totally ridiculous if you ask me. I would invariable accept a wife's million other 'for worse(s)' including (God forbid) unforseen disability, terminal illness, personal afflictions and sorrows, career/business setbacks, diminished beauty/attractiveness, etc. - as a conscientious husband I wouldn't divorce or reject her on account of any of these; would accept it all as my cross as it were. That's the REAL essence of 'for better for worse'.

But the idea of one's very own lawfully wedded wife forkking and sucking an alien he-goat and even getting pregnant for him? (pukes). Even God wouldn't forgive that were he a mere man. Only a wimp and a deluded fool of a man would forgive that. The 'for worse' clause in the marriage contract certainly does not include or envisage such abominable acts of treachery.

Wetin be the point of marrying sef?
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
harakiri:

Wetin be the point of marrying sef?

Mehn, thats a simple question but the answer is quite complex. Societal/family pressures, the need to provide to my heirs the sort of 'balanced parenthood' that I also enjoyed, and so on are the only reasons why I even give marriage a thought. For real, it would take a huge leap of faith for one to get married. The wahala is just too much. Lifelong commitment to one insatiable 'shediot' that just wants to wreck your peace of mind (e.g. the poster's wife) is a frightening prospect indeed.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Jimwalex(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2010
hey guy use ur head! how would ur wife kept such nasty and dirty messg in her phone? you need to ask urself some questions b4 deciding anything. but come to think of it,if it were u can u keep such messg? think,guy think
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by babsmii(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2010
hmmmm? women!!!
hope she's not feeding you,
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2010
wo-----men! grin
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by gogo13233: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2010
lord god let me not have this very type of experience this man is passing tru in jesus name i pray amen
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
that's a good prayer. just make sure you keep your eyes open when choosing a wife.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2010
George_D:

I really can't get my head around to blame the woman that thinks like that. She is definitely faultless in my opinion. It is the reetard that follows such "rules" and can't divorce her for the said atrocities that I blame.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by adaphik(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
George_D:

lol, u're absolutely right. This equally applies to the men too.
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by IbroAlhaji: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
There are just two things you need to do. First determine the cause and second, conclude on the appropriate action.

Determining the cause is looking back at how you both started. Has it been OK before? If yes, where or how did it go wrong? Are you the man she knew use to love financially, materially (and sexually, not a joking matter). Have you at one time during the good days of your marriage failed or fall short in your duties as man and husband to your wife? Have you acted in "good faith" and according to the dictate of your faith. All these and more are questions that needed to be asked from and answered by yourself. You surely have answers to most if not all of them.

Second step is next line of action. If all the or major faults to this unpalatable story, then letting her go would NOT be appropriate action because you are the cause, rather amicable resolution between the two of you will be the most honorable step. If on the other way round, you are completely or reasonably excused of faults in this issue, then consider if you can leave with the situation and continue your marriage with her (if she too still want to) or you have reached your max.

All in all, start with inward assessment, then go to God for way out and surely He will BUT do your part before praying to God for way out!

"Marriage is a business, you don't estimate it profit/loss until actually earn or incur it and just like business, its has both gain and loss, just work, plan, and pray its gain conveniently absorb its losses." I pray God will see you through
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by GeorgeD1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
adaphik:

lol, u're absolutely right. This equally applies to the men too.

yeah, but mostly woman are more guilty of this complacency
Re: My Wife Is Dating Her Boss. Pls Help Me. by Ayowumie(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2010
i dnt bliv dis story is true. However, if it is, my candid advice is for u to let ha go wail nt 4getin to let ha pipu kno abt ha waywardnes. And 4 u? Pls forge ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother Is Not Helping Me. He Prefers To Starve Me. / Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / I Am Becoming A Sadist, My Life Is Full Of Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.