Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. (1963 Views)

22 Incredible Ways To Get Noticed By Any Kind Of Guy, / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Keziehenry(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2020
grin
Feel free to offload that stupid behaviour here grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by motionarena: 9:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Go and get a life bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Keziehenry(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2020
motionarena:
Go and get a life bro
Hope you already have a life bro undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Froshloaded: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Let me talk offpoint..
So yesterday in school, I saw this very young and beautiful lady, a year one student
(Very Obvious). I was at the other side of the school field watching a football match, I caught her looking at me, I now stared at her, mama was now shy...
So when my niggies came around, I told my friends to follow me towards where she was staying.. As mama saw me she left immediately, I wanted to call her, but my friends told me she is young and I should leave her....

This is what ASUU strike caused smiley

Modified
Uncle lalasticlala come and shift this thing to fp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Lol. My crush was one of my facilitators. Intelligent, classic young man!

My looking game is an A+. When he's in class, I fix my gaze intently on him as if I'm listening with rapt attention! Lol. I just wish! The goal was simply to distract him and make him blush in class so much so that he gets scared to look my way!

And then when I get home, I see a text from him saying I'll make him trip and fall with a thud in class one day! cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2020
I'm ready for the lies

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by donbachi(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2020
In an event,i served her table 30% of drinks and food in that event...all for the notice.
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Aidejay(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2020
We don't do that here
It's a very un African thing. If you see a girl you like she ugly or she fine, no stand dey look make a move say baby please be mine.
You beautiful tonight.......

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Offpoint: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Been trying to get her attention, but she was giving attitude.

One afternoon saw her walking towards me from a distance with her friend, when she was block away I stepped out to the gutter and brought out my huge gbola at it full erected length to piss and I was shaking it up down, Up down, left right left right, round rouuuuund.... she saw it and next thing I heard is WOW!
I knew she was impressed.

I'm never been so proud in my life, next evening she called me: Asked her where my number from, she told me from my friend.

To cut the story short, she was the chasing me after that scenery...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Was a long time though. Still in secondary school.

There was this guy, a friends brother then. I liked him So you know then how if mum wants to send someone on errand everybody will be glued to the TV and not want to go. And most of the errands was in this guys block ( it was a block of flats in the estate then.) So I became loyal by always going on errand there all the time and funnily enough I never got tired of running all the errands meant for 5 children. And I can go to their block 10 times a day provided I'll see onyin.
So whenever they say, who'll go and buy this stuff from block B, I'll quickly jump at it. my sisters noticed and began to call me onyins girlfriend and I'll feel fly when they do. Hahahahaha....

Good thing was, onyin took notice and would always call me whenever I go there and I'll feel like melting grin. Kikikiki...hmm...childish.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Bankerboy: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Offpoint:
Been trying to get her attention, but she was giving attitude.

One afternoon saw her walking towards me from a distance with her friend, when she was block away I stepped out to the gutter and brought out my huge gbola at it full erected length to piss and I was shaking it up down, Up down, left right left right, round rouuuuund.... she saw it and next thing I heard is WOW!

I'm never been so proud in my life, next evening she called me: Asked her where my number from, she told me from my friend.

To cut the story short, she was the chasing me after that scenery...
u get A1 in lying. . I luv ur lies tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by IceColdVeins(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Never tried hard to get noticed....I am the type that hates to like you, I either frown or keep a straight face whenever I run into someone I admire(I have my reasons grin)
Girls show the greenlight instead......with their ever fixating stares and sporadic unneccessary questions. They can try forcing a greeting on you just to get noticed(I'm the dracula of all snubs), sometimes they play 'the princess in distress'.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Lalas247(f): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Wore leggings but I didn't wear pant so he can see it giggle grin only to later find out he is a breast guy...nonsense angry
He didnt even have a beard shioor..... angry
Lalasticlala was it stupid embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by coolestofall(m): 1:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
SassyGem101:
Was a long time though. Still in secondary school.

There was this guy, a friends brother then. I liked him So you know then how if mum wants to send someone on errand everybody will be glued to the TV and not want to go. And most of the errands was in this guys block ( it was a block of flats in the estate then.) So I became loyal by always going on errand there all the time and funnily enough I never got tired of running all the errands meant for 5 children. And I can go to their block 10 times a day provided I'll see onyin.
So whenever they say, who'll go and buy this stuff from block B, I'll quickly jump at it. my sisters noticed and began to call me onyins girlfriend and I'll feel fly when they do. Hahahahaha....

Good thing was, onyin took notice and would always call me whenever I go there and I'll feel like melting grin. Kikikiki...hmm...childish.
Finish d story. Did u answer when he called or u started playing hard 2 get?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by lalasticlala(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lalas247:
Wore leggings but I didn't wear pant so he can see it giggle grin only to later find out he is a breast guy...nonsense angry

Lol

Lalas247 longest time

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Ginaz(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
now . Nobody dey reason person face again. grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Froshloaded: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:
We were plain friends though but I suspected he had something to do with the other girl. Cos I saw her crying in his house one day I went to look for her there.

We all grown now . Nobody dey reason person face again. grin
Babe, why was your friend crying grin
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Ginaz(f): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Babe, why was your friend crying grin

I didn’t ask cos immediately she saw me she docked in her head and wiped off her tears and was kneeling down but immediately stood up . I didn’t knock , I just entered the house . Both were in the parlor and both were alone.

She had a terrible crush on him .. you could tell from the way she just wanna see him every time.

Teenage love eh grin but aside that ,the three of us were best paddies though, always teasing , joking and quarreling. Childishness was us in every sense . grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Froshloaded: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

I didn’t ask cos immediately she saw me she docked in her head and wiped off her tears and was kneeling down but immediately stood up . I didn’t knock , I just entered the house . Both were in the parlor and both were alone.

She had a terrible crush on him .. you could tell from the way she just wanna see him every time.

Teenage love eh grin but aside that ,the three of us were best paddies though, always teasing , joking and quarreling. Childishness was us in every sense . grin
Hmm
Okay
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
wore singlet without bra so as to display my succulent breast and tempting nipple For this handsome young blood. cool

I was a deeper life believer but things I did when I was 14 was way deeper than deeper life cheesy

I did lot of crazy stuff doh....

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
lalasticlala:

Lol

Lalas247 longest time
cheesy Sir lalastic I know o...I was just using style to greet u smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by BlackfireX: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2020
Vote for APC

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2020
I befriended his sister, I didn't even like her grin

The only time I hung out with her is when her brother was there. Basically, I'd be there just gawking at him.

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Russo35(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
IceColdVeins:
Never tried hard to get noticed....I am the type that hates to like you, I either frown or keep a straight face whenever I run into someone I admire(I have my reasons grin)
Girls show the greenlight instead......with their ever fixating stares and sporadic unneccessary questions. They can try forcing a greeting on you just to get noticed(I'm the dracula of all snubs), sometimes they play 'the princess in distress'.

Bro no be only you.. If you like faint I won't even help you up
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Phenomenal16(f): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lalas247:
..hahaha...lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by NaijadrivaCars: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2020
Here to read foolish commentscheesy
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by abuuzy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2020
Was in a bank to be precise taiwo road ilorin phb then,wanted to withdraw small funds was eating Puff Puff while inside about getting my teller, when she walked in,trying to look my best from the oil mess while eating the Puff puff,I headed towards the water dispenser around me unkwown to me my finger was firmly pressed on the hot instead on the cold in order not to cause a scene I hurrly swallowed the hot water like that, you should what happened next na,my scream from the burn
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Fidecoo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=Offpoint post=87375856]Been trying to get her attention, but she was giving attitude.

To cut the story short, she was the chasing me after that scenery...[/quote,
Haba, oga Linus mba!!
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Femzaremz(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
i once wore suit to fetch water!
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by Folababby21: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Lol. My crush was one of my facilitators. Intelligent, classic young man!

My looking game is an A+. When he's in class, I fix my gaze intently on him as if I'm listening with rapt attention! Lol. I just wish! The goal was simply to distract him and make him blush in class so much so that he gets scared to look my way!

And then when I get home, I see a text from him saying I'll make him trip and fall with a thud in class one day! cheesy cheesy
Nysc S.A.E.D right?
Re: What's The Most Stupid Thing You Have Ever Done To Get Noticed By Your Crush. by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2020
Folababby21:

Nysc S.A.E.D right?

S.A.E.D ke. I didn't stay in camp for up to a week. So I never attended that thing.

Facilitator at one of my professional classes.

(1) (Reply)

. / See Erica And Kiddawaya Cute Moments;erica Shows Him Her Bare Butt!! / It Is Women And Not Men That Suppose To Pay For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.