Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues (1392 Views)

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by Glycosunde: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
A Nigerian pastor identified as Mrs Veronica has revealed that men who sleep with her, get cured from their fertility problems.
The pastor who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry based in Asaba, Delta State, made this known during church service last Sunday.

According to Mrs Veronica, her purpose on earth is to sleep with men and help them cure their fertility problems because her vagina is anointed.

She went ahead to make this known on Facebook where she attached her contact number, urging men who have fertility problems to come and have s*x with her to be cured.

Re: Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by Dottore: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2020
She's definitely a h0rny, sex starved nymphomaniac with very undisciplined vjay weeps and drops on the sight of masculine figure. She must have been used to enjoying powerful thrusts from drug driven torpedoes that are no more; now she can't hold it any longer.

On the ugly side some m0rons will believe the sex for healing tales and actually fall victim of whatever disease she's distributing.
Re: Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by Tomide007: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Season 2 of things that never happened.
Re: Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by donbachi(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2020
If she's not in a mission to distribute something...she's in a mission to collect something.
Re: Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by SweetCunt97(f): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Queen of d coast
Re: Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues by proclinician: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Pls every vagina is anointed except the rotten smelly and abused ones. I don't know how yours is any different.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right Or Wrong / This Guy Dumped Me Because Of Luggage (real Life Story) / Why Do Girls Raise Their Guards Once You’re A Pretty Boy Who Is Self Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.