Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) (24558 Views)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by oyinda3(f): 6:49am On Dec 24, 2010
lol. dele giwa must be rolling over in his grave.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by 1025: 6:51am On Dec 24, 2010
i want to ask those of u supporting this woman, who among u here will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Kobojunkie: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2010
^^^ roflmao!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by SEFAGO(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2010
1025:

i want to ask those of u supporting this woman, who among u here will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture?

if my mum wants to get smacked (as disturbing a thought as that is) thats her own business grin. How do you think you came to this world if your mum did not hump someone.

Y'all are effing sexist. Nigerian men politicians do this all the time. They have their own guest houses e.t.c How will you feel if your father was one of those politicians? Well you would not care. Extrapolate that to ita giwa.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by oyinda3(f): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2010
sefago u are disgusting lipsrsealed
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by SEFAGO(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2010
^ Not really. I am sure you would be cougar-ing in your 50s if not that you were brought up in a society/family that probably frowned on such. Nothing wrong with an old woman who wants to have tons of mindless s/e/x. Let her enjoy the little time she has in this world. Infact, I commend how on trying to match her male politicians stroke for stroke (figuratively and literally grin)

On a side note, I am sure all the old madams on NL (would not name names), are envious like crazy about Ita giwa.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by justise: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ Not really. I am sure you would be cougar-ing in your 50s if not that you were brought up in a society/family that probably frowned on such. Nothing wrong with an old woman who wants to have tons of mindless s/e/x. Let her enjoy the little time she has in this world. Infact, I commend how on trying to match her male politicians stroke for stroke (figuratively and literally grin)

Do you find her alluring?

On a side note, I am sure all the old madams on NL (would not name names), are envious like crazy about Ita giwa.

Kobojunkie?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by andyanders: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2010
THAT'S GOOD FOR HER. SHE IS ENJOYING HER BAD HABIT. ENJOY YOUR STOLEN MONEY YOU MADE THROUGH CORRUPT SYSTEM. AFTER OBJ ENJOYED YOU, NOW YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUNGER ONES. PLEASE, GIVE THEM PART OF THE MONEY YOU MADE. HOW I WISH TO COME IN CONTACT WITH YOU. I WILL GIVE YOU A STYLE YOU HAVE NEVER ENJOYED THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE 16YS
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by EVANS4GOD(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2010
a sorry to u sentor , a lady sat on my laptop i installed my hardwaer in to her software, after several input and out put,i downloaded i am now aloppy disk,madam i really sympathise with you, but u look sexy in the nite that good for u may god help us.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by EVANS4GOD(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2010
that is reall corruption, na wa ohh THE 11(ELEVEN) UGLY FACES OF CORRUPTION
CORRUPTION AS APHENOMENO IS AVICIOUS VIRUS
CORRUPTION CONTAINS MORAL IMPURITY.
CORRUPTION DEBASES INTEGRITY
CORRUPTION DESTROYS FIDELITY
CORRUPTION VIOLETS PUBLIC TRUST
CORRUPTION CORRODES SOCIAL CAPITAL
CORRUPTION BRINGS ODIOUS REPUTATION
CORRUPTION DESROYS PLAINNING AND DEVERLOPMENTAL PROCESSES
CORRUPTION IS THE CAUSE IF HIGH COST OF OUR ELECTRAL POLITICS
CORRUPTION IS A SINFUL ACT
CORRUPTION IS A SERIOUS CRIME
THERFORE SHUN CORRPTION SIGNED BY EVANS NLEMONWU ASONYE
emai evansnigeriapolice@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by SEFAGO(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2010
Do you find her alluring?

Yeah she looks smoking hot with her spilling flesh that she tried to cram into those clothes, No, she is not appealing, and by virtue of my age, I generally prefer women of age 18-21. Although I had a mad crush on this 28 year old chick once. However, IMO thirty is OK, fourty is not that bad if she looks like halle berry, it would be a little bit saggy down there but no complaints  grin. Fifty and  I am screwing death no thanks.

Oh boy let me go back to what I do 24/7 and stop with my fake persona.

Kobojunkie?

You have a wild imagination.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by san26dy(f): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by orgasm(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2010
At 64 u are expected to be a Granny! So where is the sense of decorum? Except shes having a lil dance with her immediate family or else this is debasing though is in her. Remember the actor n hunk CHIDI MOKEME? She was his sugar mummy. They carried on then publicly in shameless display of immorality and child(chidi mokeme) abuse. Just my opinion anyway
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by jonnex: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2010
mama no go die unless to ba darugbo, mama
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Kobojunkie: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2010
jonnex:

ROFLMAO!!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
jonnex:

laff won kill me die. nice 1
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by bidemi12(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
Further proof that nigerians deserve the leaders it has. No one is saying she should not have a good time, but not in public like this. And for such a publlic figure to be caught with gigolos is to say the least distasteful and disgusting. And to think some retards are supporting this. Nigerians and their psychy.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2010
bidemi12:

Further proof that nigerians deserve the leaders it has. No one is saying she should not have a good time, but not in public like this. And for such a publlic figure to be caught with gigolos is to say the least distasteful and disgusting. And to think some retards are supporting this. Nigerians and their psychy.

Man mi, how you know sey dem be gigolos? Abi you recognise any of dem?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by bidemi12(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
Gbawe:

Man mi, how you know sey dem be gigolos? Abi you recognise any of dem?

Bro's, you look the picture well so? when you mix young athletic looking studs and grandma's in the same room what else can it be? i am old enough to spot the difference.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2010
bidemi12:

Bro's, you look the picture well so? when you mix young athletic looking studs and grandma's in the same room what else can it be? i am old enough to spot the difference.

grin grin grin My brother , You no even wan give "honourable" Senator Ita Giwa the benefit of the doubt?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
Gbawe:

grin grin grin My brother , You no even wan give "honourable" Senator Ita Giwa the benefit of the doubt?

Haba wetin elephant n tiger dey find for the same pasture nw, if not for ulterior motives
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
MzGreat:

Haba wetin elephant n tiger dey find for the same pasture nw, if not for ulterior motives

grin grin grin Wey una dey get all dis adages sef ?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by ogaemma: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2010
hmmm 64 Years Old woman and a grandmother. Those of you that is hailing her, do not know the pride of motherhood. I do not blame you guys that throw praises on her. It shows how corrupt this world is today and how people can uphold immorality and disgrace. I have a question for you guys, imagine she is your mother, what will you do
Some of you seems to be relatively young and do not know her story. Ita Giwa is one of the oldest prostitute in Nigeria.A shame and a Wo to womanhood and motherhood.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2010
Gbawe:

grin grin grin Wey una dey get all dis adages sef ?

for my head grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
ogaemma:

hmmm 64 Years Old woman and a grandmother. Those of you that is hailing her, do not know the pride of motherhood. I do not blame you guys that throw praises on her. It shows how corrupt this world is today and how people can uphold immorality and disgrace. I have a question for you guys, imagine she is your mother, what will you do
Some of you seems to be relatively young and do not know her story. Ita Giwa is one of the oldest love-peddler in Nigeria.A shame and a Wo to womanhood and motherhood.
those days are gone. get with the times. we live in a world of debauchery. abi what else will make a man steal all the govt money and lock it in his swiss account ? these are end days foo. debauchery runs amok
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by osadudu(f): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
cry this is just sad.later she might complain she has bad children,i wonder how?its good she's not my mother and guys pls stop disgusting people with comments about her bed skills,there are still a few of us who have not sold our sanity
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by 1025: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2010
[flash=200,200]http://i want to ask those of u supporting this woman, who among u here will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture?[/flash]

if my mum wants to get smacked (as disturbing a thought as that is) thats her own business Grin. How do you think you came to this world if your mum did not hump someone.

Y'all are effing sexist. Nigerian men politicians do this all the time. They have their own guest houses e.t.c How will you feel if your father was one of those politicians? Well you would not care. Extrapolate that to ita giwa.

@SEFAGO,
i only ask us who will be happy if he/she sees her mother in this kind of picture. in a very simple english, will u be happy if ur mum is pictured in this kind of situation?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
It happened before and will happen again embarassed
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by SEFAGO(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
1025:

[flash=200,200]http://i want to ask those of u supporting this woman, who among u here will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture?[/flash]

@SEFAGO,
i only ask us who will be happy if he/she sees her mother in this kind of picture. in a very simple english, will u be happy if your mum is pictured in this kind of situation?

I will be indifferent, since I have more things on more my mind. I might send her a text, and be like "mama go slow slow oo" grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by osasyankee(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
wish the guy that took this pics was a sniper with an RAP64 T68 Gun to end this mess, lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by spoilt(f): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2010
You can tell she's uninhibited and orgasmic. You either like or you dont. I doubt very much she stays up at night worrying her haead about haters.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by spoilt(f): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2010
^^
I typed o.r.*ga*s*mi!c not glorious. This annoying habit of changing words sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari / House Of Representatives Suspends Abdulmumin Jibrin For 180 Legislative Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.