Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) (24561 Views)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by poweredcom(m): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2010
she is old enough to be a grand mom, let her do some exercise its good for her body and health, ok, dont judge her, ok
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Excuzeme: 6:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Nothing wrong with enjoying sex or dancing yourself to sweat BUT l feel "decorum and carriage" is / should be inherent in "honorable" Sin-nators, especially when you're a Grand-Mum shocked shocked

Thank you "Oyinda"

I really pity "Dele Giwa", knowing that she (Ita-Giwa, his wife) was also the one that pointed him out in his newly rented house, to the IBB goons who are supposed to deliver the Letter-Bomb but never knew he has moved out of his former residence at Ikeja!

Poor guy blew-up into smithereens and here is his wife doing palongoo! cry cry
Same pattern of insensitivity was displayed by Abiola's wife when she finally openly came out to support and campaign for IBB angry angry

I hope one or two guys learn a lesson from this scenario

Going by the kind of "Captains" of this Nigerian ship, everyone should be suprised that we are still half-way UNDER! grin grin

Funny Country, mostly puerile and funny people
grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by BankoleO1: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2010
THANK GOD NIGERIAN WOMEN WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AS THE PRESIDENT.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2010
Bankole_O:

THANK GOD NIGERIAN WOMEN WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AS THE PRESIDENT.

Rubbish!!

once again, tell us what we've accomplished in this country with those useless male politicians?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by tunde247: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2010
she no wan gree oh,
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2010
Look at her chubby tommy with all of our money she is en massing.Anyway,she is cool for her age,looking like a middle age bubbly african american woman.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by BankoleO1: 3:25pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Rubbish!!

once again, tell us what we've accomplished in this country with those useless male politicians?

At least its better than CLUBBING! LOL!!! Checkout her fat round belly, chai thoses guys dancing with her have seen maga!
Annway who really cares, let her have fun but what would kids and grandkids be saying? Mummy mummy grama is clubbing, WTF!!! LOL!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by SEFAGO(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
You guys are bush- 64 is the new 20 grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by chic2pimp(m): 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
Dude, where have you been? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. . . . .Merry Xmas sha
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by squeeky: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
Make una leave this woman na,
Wats with the crucifixion, she's catching her trips with some pimps so WTF.
Let her be jare, this is her own heaven no ask me waiting dey wait for her on the other side because, me no know ohhhhh
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by HamidO1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
What do you expect form someone that has been active in practically every administration since 1999. She definately has stolen more than she ever imagined she'll make in life, the next thing to do is spend the stolen money on stuffs like this.
I bet the old fool never had the chance to do such things when she was young due to poverty, can't imagine why she'll be keeping late night at 64.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nuellie(f): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2010
FATHER IN HEAVEN!! what is the meaning of this serzli some ppl need flogging, i no go lie, so now she be "hot babe" for her own mind, mstchewww,
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by A40(m): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2010
You would observe that most of the complainants on this thread are women cheesy cheesy cheesy. She looks better at 64 than some girls in their 20's are looking now. Una go dey scream girl power yet yall are your own worst enemies
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 26, 2010
A-40:

You would observe that most of the complainants on this thread are women cheesy cheesy cheesy. She looks better at 64 than some girls in their 20's are looking now. Una go dey scream girl power yet yall are your own worst enemies

ROTFL! na craze dey do you cheesy
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2010
Bankole_O:

At   least   its   better   than   CLUBBING!   LOL!!! Checkout   her   fat   round   belly,   chai thoses   guys dancing with   her have seen   maga!
Annway who   really   cares, let   her   have fun  but  what would   kids  and  grandkids be   saying?  Mummy mummy  grama  is clubbing, WTF!!! LOL!

LOL this dude, am beginning to think you're the guy beside her. How did you know they danced with her? grin

Did you leaver her house with a brand new car?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by ifyjay: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2010
Quote from justise on December 22,2010,10:40pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

That is why I go for white cougers anytime

Even at 80yrs whites are still fuckable!

Unlike this ugly-duckling!

Colonial Ass Licker
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Jakumo(m): 7:13am On Dec 26, 2010
Old people have sexual desires, even if the very notion is revolting to those who are decades younger.  Old folks who don't have money to hire young sexual partners are by default forced to settle for the dreadful ordeal of geriatric sex with their wrinkled marriage partners, while a rich man like Playboy Magazine owner Hugh Hefner will, by virtue of his ready cash mountain, enjoy the sexual services of insanely sexy women in their twenties, until such time as that old horn-dog literally drops dead from the sheer exhilaration of his bedroom athletics.  And what a way to go !

Most contributors to this discussion agree that the horribly fat, skin-bleached old hag, photographed having her crotch grabbed by dancing young men, could never appeal to a sane person, but when that old crone's willingness to pay big money for sex and companionship is factored in, destitute young men seeking free cash WILL service her, even as they cringe and shudder with revulsion at the profound ugliness of their employer.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2010
So Jakumo is still on this matter?

I swear, women will be the death of you. grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Jakumo(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2010
I keep coming back for more.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by bolafex(f): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2010
Must we call for the woman's head because she goes clubbing?If it was a man there with a girl his grand daughter's age,am sure he would be hailed for his escapade! For all i care,the woman is aging gracefully and should av no apology for enjoying life.One thing av learnt ova the years is,women who allow culture,tradition and "what will people say ' dictate their lives do not only age faster,but live miserable lives.Ladies,be wise!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by bidemi12(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2010
bolafex:

Must we call for the woman's head because she goes clubbing?If it was a man there with a girl his grand daughter's age,am sure he would be hailed for his escapade! For all i care,the woman is aging gracefully and should av no apology for enjoying life.One thing av learnt ova the years is,women who allow culture,tradition and "what will people say ' dictate their lives do not only age faster,but live miserable lives.Ladies,be wise!

So hanging around gigolos is "enjoying life?? is that what they are calling it these days? enjoying life? really? Wooooooow . . . . . .
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by mansmith(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
i do not like this.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by A40(m): 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFL! na craze dey do you cheesy
You know i am only saying the truth! You girls always seem to have beef for yourselves. A lot of women here would not look as good as this woman is looking at 34 never mind 64

bidemi12:

So hanging around gigolos is "enjoying life?? is that what they are calling it these days? enjoying life? really? Wooooooow . . . . . .
What a man can do a woman can do better grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by dSolution1: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
BREAKING NEWS
Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered

Rigging Manual: Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Strategy Document Reveals How The "President" Plans To Buy Delegates, Compromise INEC and Rig The Election !!

SaharaReporters has obtained a copy of a confidential document prepared by the Goodluck Jonathan/ Sambo presidential campaign organization as a roadmap for rigging next year’s presidential election.

“The document has exposed the underbelly of the ruling party’s plan to thwart Nigerians’ aspirations to have free and fair elections,” said a democratic activist who was shown excerpts from the plan. http://saharareporters.com/news-page/rigging-manual-goodluck-jonathan-campaign-strategy-document-reveals-how-president-plans-bu
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by phreakabit(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Looking for another young boy to "adopt" ? quite possibly.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by BankoleO1: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL this dude, am beginning to think you're the guy beside her. How did you know they danced with her? grin

Did you leaver her house with a brand new car?

You no get eyes bah grin If I left that old cargo house with a brandnew car, in fact I will get married to daughter in between romancing grand daughter and at the same time doing the mother herself grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2010
She's young at heart
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Lorlor1: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
Leave Mama alone, she does not need to live a life of lie because she is a senator or was a senator. Let d groove go on
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by cap28: 3:09am On Jan 04, 2011
mandingo said:
+1

that old Fossile aint Dead yet.  She might as well Roll a few youngins while she still have a chance.

geez

some of you Nigerians need to step into the 21st Century.

White wimmenz been doing this for decades,

you self hating circus monkey, i should have guessed that you idolise white women, remember that you can only get the ones that the white boys don't want, as no educated, self respecting white woman with bright prospects dates or marries african american men, unless of course he can provide for her or is rich,  i know you do not fall into either category.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by tpia1: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2011
why is the lady "commandeering" three young men for herself.

are they her bodyguards or something.

there's a man shortage o, so she should release some of them.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by YngBlnr(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Abeg does anyone have her number? Make I bang devil comot her body,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians In The US Protest: "Prosecute El-Zakzakky Now" (Photos) / Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / Soludo Insists Anambra Too Complex For WAEC Holders To Govern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.