Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) (24559 Views)

Senator Ita-giwa At Adaeze Yobo's Birthday Party / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

It will be well in the name of Jesus.

@Nairalanders.

Please keep praying for our brother Blazay. His salvation will come if we all continue to pray relentlessly for his deliverance.

honestly before 2010 comes to an end
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2010
lmao @ blazay grin grin grin y grin you funny
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
she shoo is purdy and she is like 50.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
--
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by eherbal(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ol mama youngi
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by MzGreat(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
ROTFLMAO d ropey panties are only covering her clitoris
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by mum2(f): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2010
I dey laugh
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Elgaxton(m): 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2010
For all I care the Nightclub is possibly her own.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by tellwisdom: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
Haterzzzzzzz, una go jst die for nothing sake, is this woman excluded from those to rock life??, if that would make her feel good, let her do it instead of forcing unnecesary activities on her!! Una own dey una body, psheewww!!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
MzGreat:

ROTFLMAO d ropey panties are only covering her focal place
you ain never lied grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by opribo(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
But for God sake what is wrong with someone living her life the way she wants. Abeg life no get duplicate. Anyone who is offended by the woman's life style can go jump into 3rd mainland bridge for all i care.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by tellwisdom: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2010
Tell them my broda, nobody saby pass, bt wetin suit u, na em u go do, aby no be so?
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2010
tellwisdom:

Haterzzzzzzz, una go jst die for nothing sake, is this woman excluded from those to rock life??, if that would make her feel good, let her do it instead of forcing unnecesary activities on her!! Una own dey una body, psheewww!!

Why is everything with us Nigerians about "haters","bad belle" or "dem against us" ? My point , and that of Jakumo and others , is that this woman is not attractive . Sorry. We are not "hating" for concluding that. I believe in being gracious to women because they are our mothers but they must respect their age and dignity also. It is not about us expecting her to have a killer body at 64 either. Many women exist who dress and accessorize effectively to the extent that the overall look is sophisticated sexy even if the actual figure is not. Some of these women appreciate that they dont have the body they had at 16 and they choose to dress accordingly . The effect is often classy ,elegant and attractive. Excess rolls needlessly on display is not attractive at all and no one , not even with a thousand insults, can sell rolls, cellulite and flab to urbane men.

It is Blazay who has intolerantly tried to make her into some goddess and some of us simply went on to tell him that this is not what we see before our eyes. A fat woman who has tastelessly donned the tightest outfit that is unflattering to her rolls, 'handles' and saggy 'assets' is not attractive to me.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Why is everything with us Nigerians about "haters","bad belle" or "dem against us" ? My point , and that of Jakumo and others , is that this woman is not attractive . Sorry. We are not "hating" for concluding that. I believe in being gracious to women because they are our mothers but they must respect their age and dignity also. It is not about killer body at 64 either. Many women exist who dress and accessorize effectively to the extent that the overall look is sophisticated sexy even if the actual figure is not. Some of these women appreciate that they dont have the body they had at 16 and they choose to dress accordingly . The effect is often classy ,elegant and attractive. Excess rolls needlessly on display is not attractive at all.

It is Blazay who has intolerantly tried to make her into some goddess and some of us simply went on to tell him that this is not what we see before our eyes. A fat woman who has tastelessly donned the tightest outfit that is unflattering to her rolls, 'handles' and saggy 'assets' is not attractive to me.
fortunately for her, she does not know that you exist cheesy
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Delible(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
Rubbish, simply rubbish embarassed cry cool
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by tellwisdom: 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Gbawe, I cant pick a sense in all you've taken your precious time/effort to write, Are you perfect? things you do, does everybody like it??, Oboy stop talking rubbish here and check her reasons behind her deeds before judging, abt na ur wife?

@buzugee, Thank you my broda
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
buzugee:

fortunately for her, she does not know that you exist cheesy

Fortunately indeed for her toyboys . They can keep 'cashing in'. If she knew me I might give her some fashion tips that will see her attracting guys for how she looks and not for the heavy looking purse she is carrying.  wink
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2010
tellwisdom:

@Gbawe, I cant pick a sense in all you've taken your precious time/effort to write, Are you perfect? things you do, does everybody like it??, Oboy stop talking rubbish here and check her reasons behind her deeds before judging, abt na your wife?

@buzugee, Thank you my broda
some folks dont know how to 'live and let live'. i would hope that when i am 64, i can get my party on without folks all up in my business grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Fortunately indeed for her toyboys . They can keep 'cashing in'. If she knew me I might give her some fashion tips that will see her attracting guys for how she looks and not for the heavy looking purse she is carrying.  wink  
at 64 i dont think she is worried about attracting men for how she looks. men her age are almost always impotent or have chronic back trouble. she is tryna attract the young and strong men who are down for a joint venture. i give you money and you give me a good time. opari.  grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2010
What is the retirement age for Nigerian politicians for Krist sake?

This old crusty azz ppl sha.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2010
buzugee:

some folks dont know how to 'live and let live'. i would hope that when i am 64, i can get my party on without folks all up in my business grin

I go join you boogey down sef - appropriately dressed of course.  wink wink
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

she def aint crusty. stop talking about yourself grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2010
buzugee:

she def aint crusty. stop talking about yourself grin

can you imagine. look at one of her suga son
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

I go join you boogey down sef - appropriately dressed of course.  wink wink
you never jam  grin if you go to nightclubs in america you will see 70 year old men in wife beaters and throw back jerseys and timberlands  grin ride that sucker till the wheels fall off. your enjoyment that is
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Na him OOO. Would you want to see OBJ, Alao Akala or Bode George wearing "wife beaters" or muscle tops at your Party? grin grin That would be some sight  grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

can you imagine. look at one of her suga son
when the woman takes the guy to her 200 million naira mansion in vgc and breaks out the bottle of moet and the guy quaffs till he gets tipsy and she saunters out in her red lingerie all oiled up, i can bet you that she looks like beyonce to him  grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by 1025: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
can anyone of us here tell me that he or she will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture with some muscle men whose minds are full of what will happen after taking all the concotions in the club in name of drinks. the guy in picture must have ganja as his middle name.
the problem of this scene is not what is happening in the picture but what will happen afterwards.
wow, person mama dancing with these heavily built guys. this one na do or die.
the kind of money these law breakers make can make someone go mad. so buying one of two quality boys will not be a bad idea.
if that guy in pic backs up his dancing with after club activities that are wodnerful, he will not leave without a car.
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

Na him OOO. Would you want to see OBJ, Alao Akala or Bode George wearing "wife beaters" or muscle tops at your Party? grin grin That would be some sight  grin grin grin
grin grin grin lmao i just got the visual. my eyessssssssssssssssssssss cry
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Gbawe:

I shudder!

buzugee:

when the woman takes the guy to her 200 million naira mansion in vgc and breaks out the bottle of moet and the guy quaffs till he gets tipsy and she saunters out in her red lingerie all oiled up, i can bet you that she looks like beyonce to him  grin

LMAO!!!

Is that so!
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by buzugee(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
1025:

can anyone of us here tell me that he or she will be happy to see his or her mother in this kind of picture with some muscle men whose minds are full of what will happen after taking all the concotions in the club in name of drinks. the guy in picture must have ganja as his middle name.
the problem of this scene is not what is happening in the picture but what will happen afterwards.
wow, person mama dancing with these heavily built guys. this one na do or die.
the kind of money these law breakers make can make someone go mad. so buying one of two quality boys will not be a bad idea.
if that guy in pic backs up his dancing with after club activities that are wodnerful, he will not leave without a car.
you must be smoking crack. those guys are not heavily built grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by Gbawe: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2010
buzugee:

when the woman takes the guy to her 200 million naira mansion in vgc and breaks out the bottle of moet and the guy quaffs till he gets tipsy and she saunters out in her red lingerie all oiled up, i can bet you that she looks like beyonce to him   grin

grin grin grin
Re: Sen. Ita Giwa Party Hard In Nite Club (pix) by justise: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I shudder!

LMAO!!!

Is that so!

Yes, do still want me?
I am still available you know, and I have a thing for 40 sointin cougars / MILFs like you

Abi na Alhaji Blazay you dey eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / Amazing Artworks: Painting Of President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.