Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 (10257 Views)

INEC Decentralises PVC Distribution, To Publish Voters Register Jan 13 / If FG Declares Citizenship Instead Of State Of Origin On D 1st Jan 13 / Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13. . .41st Anniversary Of The End Of Biafra War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by ikennahill: 1:15am On Dec 24, 2010
are u surprize  that some people want ojukwu dead, the man have made history and is an icon in the life of every igbo man

If not for that war there will not be ibos  in this part of the world,
do you know what it is to face the nigerian army ,with brithish and other western army for 30month,
do you know what kwashiokor is

do u know what it means to loose everything and be  given 20pounds

do you know what lead to the creation of state universities ,it was marginalization that lead Jim nwobodo to start the first state university in africa, ASUTECH

DO YOU KNOW WHY PRELIM STARTED, JAMB WAS FRUSTRATING IBOS  AND QUOTA SYSTEM WAS USED AGANIST IBOS,

THIS MAN OJUKWU IS A TYPICAL IBO MAN, IBOS ARE NOT COWARDS LIKE THE YORUBAS
IBOS ARE HOLDING NIGERIA ,AND ANYDAY THEY LEAVE ,EVEN IF THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ,THEY WILL TURN THEIR COUNTRY TO HEAVEN,GO TO OSHA, NNEWI,ETC

BIAFRA HAD THE BEST NAVY,ASK PEOPLE THAT FOUGHT THE WAR,

YORUBAS DID NOT SEE ANY WAR AND THEY MAKE NOISE,DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN ASABA DURING THE WAR,LET THEM HEAR JUST SHELLING A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN WILL SHIT FOR HIS PANT

APART FROM WOLE SOYINKA,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI ,GANI ,THERE ARE NO OTHER YORUBA MAN THAT CAN STAND ,OTHERS ARE NOISE MAKERS,LIKE BABATOPE,ETC .i SERVED AMONG THEM AND I KNOW THAT A YORUBA MAN HIDES HIS COWARDICE IN FUNNY WAYS WHICH ENGLISH CALL CUNNY,THEY WILL START RIOT IN SCHOOL AND RUN AWAY WHEN RIOT START,THEY WILL STILL GO TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES TO REVEAL THOSE BEHIND THE RIOT,THAT IS YORUBA MAN FOR YOU

EVEN IF OJUKWU DIE TODAY,THE MAN DON TRY,AS PER THE GUY WEY DEY HAPPY SAY SOMEBODY IS SICK,REMEMBER YOU LIFE IS STILL IN GOD HAND AND ONE DAY HE WILL TAKE IT.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by aljharem11(m): 1:42am On Dec 24, 2010
ikennahill:

are u surprize  that some people want ojukwu dead, the man have made history and is an icon in the life of every igbo man

do you know what it is to face the nigerian army ,with brithish and other western army for 30month,

do you know what lead to the creation of state universities ,it was marginalization that lead Jim nwobodo to start the first state university in africa, ASUTECH

DO YOU KNOW WHY PRELIM STARTED, JAMB WAS FRUSTRATING IBOS  AND QUOTA SYSTEM WAS USED AGANIST IBOS,

THIS MAN OJUKWU IS A TYPICAL IBO MAN, IBOS ARE NOT COWARDS LIKE THE YORUBAS
IBOS ARE HOLDING NIGERIA ,AND ANYDAY THEY LEAVE ,EVEN IF THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ,THEY WILL TURN THEIR COUNTRY TO HEAVEN,GO TO OSHA, NNEWI,ETC

YORUBAS DID NOT SEE ANY WAR AND THEY MAKE NOISE,DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN ASABA DURING THE WAR,LET THEM HEAR JUST SHELLING A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN WILL poo FOR HIS PANT

APART FROM WOLE SOYINKA,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI ,GANI ,THERE ARE NO OTHER YORUBA MAN THAT CAN STAND ,OTHERS ARE NOISE MAKERS,LIKE BABATOPE,ETC .i SERVED AMONG THEM AND I KNOW THAT A YORUBA MAN HIDES HIS COWARDICE IN FUNNY WAYS WHICH ENGLISH CALL CUNNY,THEY WILL START RIOT IN SCHOOL AND RUN AWAY WHEN RIOT START,THEY WILL STILL GO TO THE SCHOOL AUTHORITIES TO REVEAL THOSE BEHIND THE RIOT,THAT IS YORUBA MAN FOR YOU

EVEN IF OJUKWU DIE TODAY,THE MAN DON TRY,AS PER THE GUY WEY DEY HAPPY SAY SOMEBODY IS SICK,REMEMBER YOU LIFE IS STILL IN GOD HAND AND ONE DAY HE WILL TAKE IT.

and how much were people earning at that time
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by OchiAgha2(m): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2010
alj harem, you are a jobless . You have been posting nonstop all day. Don't you have responsibilities? No real Igbo man spends his whole day doing nothing. That is another sign, that you are not one of us.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by realcele: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2010
does he think death identify position, power or it can be bribed. The day Mr death ready he go come, ojukwu wish no matter here this is not biafra or politics na death.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by mrperfect(m): 2:16am On Dec 24, 2010
I pray that your recover Dim
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by aljharem11(m): 2:26am On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

alj harem, you are a jobless . You have been posting nonstop all day. Don't you have responsibilities? No real Igbo man spends his whole day doing nothing. That is another sign, that you are not one of us.
and ur point is undecided
Yes I am retired now and I can post all day and night
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by omongbati4: 3:18am On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Does he need to have a job to be Igbo? The guy is NOT IGBO. HE IS NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE IGBO IN ANY BIOLOGICAL WAY.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Metalgoong(m): 3:22am On Dec 24, 2010
Ezendigbo you might wish it to be on Jan 13 2011, but we totally disagree with you. . .  You shall live for us because you are the only true fighter of the downtrodden and oppressed.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Jentletom(m): 4:26am On Dec 24, 2010
D man is a hero i evn we 4ogoni dey wish am quick recovry bt i tink hes too scared

Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by bkbabe97y(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2010
ikennahill:

APART FROM WOLE SOYINKA,FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI ,GANI ,THERE ARE NO OTHER YORUBA MAN THAT CAN STAND ,OTHERS ARE NOISE MAKERS

AS PER THE GUY WEY DEY HAPPY SAY SOMEBODY IS SICK,REMEMBER YOU LIFE IS STILL IN GOD HAND AND ONE DAY HE WILL TAKE IT.

I'ma answer your crazy rant in order! Hopefully, I get to teach you something and you take away a lesson. . . . . and discard all the crazy stories your pops told you!

1.If not for the Yorubas reigning in the the Hausas, there would be no Ibo! Read you history. . . .assuming, of course, u know how to read!

2. Yall aint face no combined British, Nigerian and American Army for 30 months; stop with the lies! You were blockaded and given eternity to surrender; your demi-god refused! If Nigeria had wanted to end the war sooner, they could easily have! But, they didnt want to play into Ojukwu's tricks in which he was hoping there'd be high civilian casualties on the Biafran side, thus, eliciting sympathy from the outside world! Unfortunately for Ojukwu (and by extension Ibos), Nigeria did not bite; and yall got sliced, diced and barbecued. . . . . In lay man's terms: Yall got slaughtered!!!

3. Yes, Kwashiokor is the bloating of the stomach that occurs when grown men like Ojukwu eat all the nutritious food leaving the kids to starve or eat roots and dirt!

4. Sure! Every Ibo was a billionaire b4 the war, thus, they deserve waaaay moooore than $20!

5. Biafra had a Navy?! ROFLMAO!!!!

6. Sure, Fela and co are what? Chinese?

7.What if the guy ure referring to does not believe in God?!?!

Dude, u need to kill urself!
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by andyanders: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2010
YOU A TRUE MAN AND A WARRIOR. LET GOD'S WISH COME TO PASS. I WISH YOU SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2010
They went to war with some firecracker called Ogbunigwe, as if their objective was to scare away some squirrels. shocked shocked
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2010
my girlfriend is a yoruba and she is a law student,this very war has been a leisure topic for both of us.also i have yoruba tailors back in my village OKO and we use to discuss this atimes. MY FRIENDS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NIGERIA CAN NEVER LIVE AS ONE EVEN ON THE STREET A TYPICAL HAUSA MAN HATES AN IGBO MAN TO THE LAST.
It can never rhyme wit an hausa or an igbo.Igbos are christian y they are muslim and everybody knws that the highest global crisis we had today is betwn this two religion.And so?
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 24, 2010
cont. Can someone imagine what it would have been if there were nothing like north nigeria This people is just an obstacle to this country.I cant mention so many crisis in which they slaughter pregnant women and bring out the baby inside of her and kill the baby and they send them in trailes down to east(yorubas u wont understand cos it never happen to you)frankly speaking things can not change here in nigeria unless globally positive peace change betwn christian and muslims(which is impossible)but nigeria has an alternative and its CONFEDERAL SYSTEM OF GOVERMENT.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by bkbabe97y(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2010
Toaskarity:

my girlfriend is a yoruba and she is a law student,this very war has been a leisure topic for both of us.also i have yoruba tailors back in my village OKO and we use to discuss this atimes. MY FRIENDS I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT NIGERIA CAN NEVER LIVE AS ONE EVEN ON THE STREET A[b] TYPICAL HAUSA MAN HATES AN IGBO MAN TO THE LAST.
[/b]It can never rhyme wit an hausa or an igbo.Igbos are christian y they are muslim and everybody knws that the highest global crisis we had today is betwn this two religion.And so?

You need to call me whenever youre in NY, u deserve a beer. . . .or two. . . . or the whole bar!

Youre a reasonable fellow!
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You need to call me whenever youre in NY, u deserve a beer. . . .or two. . . . or the whole bar!

Youre a reasonable fellow!
by Gods grace i will come over,my senior brother lives in dallas and a pharmacy,i will be having an interview on feb @ lagos.i cant wait to see America
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by ifedoty: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2010
cant our teaching hospitals manage stroke again? where are we heading to?
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by bkbabe97y(m): 8:28am On Dec 24, 2010
Toaskarity:

by Gods grace i will come over,my senior brother lives in dallas and a pharmacy,i will be having an interview on feb @ lagos.i cant wait to see America

Well, here's wishing you good luck in ur aim to come over here! This is truly a beautiful country where dreams are made. . . . .

Goodluck in February!
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by san26dy(f): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2010
@ topic, whatever his wish is.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Well, here's wishing you good luck in your aim to come over here! This is truly a beautiful country where dreams are made. . . . .

Goodluck in February!
thanks.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by hassymo5(m): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2010
realcele:

does he think death identify position, power or it can be bribed. The day Mr death ready he go come, ojukwu wish no matter here this is not biafra or politics na death.
True talk and end of discussion, Gbam case close,dischage and aquitted. Amen
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by hassymo5(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2010
realcele:

True talk and end of discussion, Gbam case close,dischage and aquitted. Amen
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by almoner(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2010
May the health of Ikemba be restored. Amen!
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by gadd: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2010
Ojukwu remains our Icon whether you acccept it or not.
In Igbo land we value our own but I can tell from your comment that you need medical checkup otherwise you talk like a fool or stupid follow.
Be carefull how you talk if not your generation will forget you
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Donchucky(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2010
I am not part of Biafra, But i think Ojukwu is greater than Even Mandela,Because nobody since i was born has ever stood up to the nonsense in Nigeria Which i know will Break up one Day soon
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2010
Donchucky:

I am not part of Biafra, But i think Ojukwu is greater than Even Mandela,Because nobody since i was born has ever stood up to the nonsense in Nigeria Which i know will Break up one Day soon
thank you my dear.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
DIM Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Ikemba of Nnewi, Eze Gburugburu Anigbo, the Lion of Igboland and the Fairest Child of the Motherland.

An Enigma to Yoruba and a Phantom to Hausa.
A fearful eptome of the capability and sensibility of Africa to Britain
An institution of integrity and incorruptability to Russia
An Astute pillar of uncommon bravery and self-determination to France

An embodiment of Self Determination and Inherent Self sufficency to IGBOs.

Odumegwu Ojukwu is Lager than Life.
His death can only lead us to celebrate him, cause Odumegwu can never die. He is living in the hearts of Igbo sons and daughters, young and old all over the world.

He has not only shown us what to be,
He shown us how we can be,
He has shown us the depths of our powers, the love for our land, the strength of our industry and the gifts of our minds, all in 3 years.

If we could build our own Armoured cars, refine our oil, build our bombs and mortars, and all the other things that have been strategically kept secrets in three years, Think what we can do in a century, that is the greatest Legacy Odumegwu leaves to us. We must always remember this while still living in the failed state that imports dustbins and toothpicks.  That within us, lies the power to move the earth. We lost a war, but today we can proudly say we fought for something way better than the shameful confused Country in existence today. We know we are better than slaves cultivating an Oil Garden called Nigeria for Britain, thanks to Ojukwu we have the consciousness.

Above all Odumegwu reminds every Igbo that we do not need anybody's permission to be, Like wise we do not need cowards wishing him recovery or otherwise. Should He die we shall celebrate him like the institution he is, after all he is not commiting suicide like Awolowo!
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by donkarly(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
KenGali:

DIM Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Ikemba of Nnewi, Eze Gburugburu Anigbo, the Lion of Igboland and the Fairest Child of the Motherland.

An Enigma to Yoruba and a Phantom to Hausa.
A fearful eptome of the capability and sensibility of Africa to Britain
An institution of integrity and incorruptability to Russia
An Astute pillar of uncommon bravery and self-determination to France

An embodiment of Self Determination and Inherent Self sufficency to IGBOs.

Odumegwu Ojukwu is Lager than Life.
His death can only lead us to celebrate him, cause Odumegwu can never die. He is living in the hearts of Igbo sons and daughters, young and old all over the world.

He has not only shown us what to be,
He shown us how we can be,
He has shown us the depths of our powers, the love for our land, the strength of our industry and the gifts of our minds, all in 3 years.

If we could build our own Armoured cars, refine our oil, build our bombs and mortars, and all the other things that have been strategically kept secrets in three years, Think what we can do in a century, that is the greatest Legacy Odumegwu leaves to us. We must always remember this while still living in the failed state that imports dustbins and toothpicks.  That within us, lies the power to move the earth. We lost a war, but today we can proudly say we fought for something way better than the shameful confused Country in existence today. We know we are better than slaves cultivating an Oil Garden called Nigeria for Britain, thanks to Ojukwu we have the consciousness.

Above all Odumegwu reminds every Igbo that we do not need anybody's permission to be, Like wise we do not need cowards wishing him recovery or otherwise. Should He die we shall celebrate him like the institution he is, after all he is not commiting suicide like Awolowo!
GBAM! D'EME NWANNE,IKWURU OFUMA.CHUKWU GOZIE GI.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by clomn(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
WHO CARES AT 77YRS, MY OWN FATHER DIED HAPPILY AT 62.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Kcswat22: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ahj Haram. I hate u. Stop deceivin ur self.u r igbo.
R u ashamed of ur abokish tribe or wat. Thunder fire u der for d insults on OJUKWU. We dont need n stop talkin dat u r igbo face ur tribe idiot.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Kcswat22: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ahj Haram. I hate u. Stop deceivin ur self.u r igbo.
R u ashamed of ur abokish tribe or wat. Thunder fire u der for d insults on OJUKWU. We dont need n stop talkin dat u r igbo face ur tribe idiot.
Re: Surprise : Ojukwu Wishes To Die Jan 13 by Rhino5dm: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
please can someone give me the reason why the eastern states refuse voting for him or his party when he was contesting for presidency?

I see alot of support and well wishing flying hypocritically here and i never remember him triumph in any election. Or have i missed anything? ?

>>>He is a great man, good man to his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) / BREAKING: Nationwide Jubilation As Acting President Osinbajo Humbles Fashola, / Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.