Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? (9896 Views)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / My Fiancée Works But She Prefers I Pay Her Bills / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by efosky1246(m): 7:40am On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called spec/opinion, and like a butthole, everybody got one...

the majority of men want a virgin woman because of low self esteem. the simple reason why they want one is because they CANT accept that their woman has been with another man. they CANT take the fact that their woman had a life before them. they CANT accept that they wont be their woman's first.

if a man wants a virgin because he believes of the purity of the body, then unless he is a virgin himself, he is just talking NONSENSE! there is a TON of insecure/low self esteem men in Nigeria.

A man who wants a virgin has low self-esteem? undecided

Not a wise submission.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called spec/opinion, and like a butthole, everybody got one...

the majority of men want a virgin woman because of low self esteem. the simple reason why they want one is because they CANT accept that their woman has been with another man. they CANT take the fact that their woman had a life before them. they CANT accept that they wont be their woman's first.

if a man wants a virgin because he believes of the purity of the body, then unless he is a virgin himself, he is just talking NONSENSE! there is a TON of insecure/low self esteem men in Nigeria.
Now I'm sure I like the way you reason.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2020
blackgold2018:
SHUT UP.
Why? Cos he said the truth?
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly i understand these men... they are so insecure that they need someone who is so clueless in the bedroom, that anything they will do to/with her, would be "marvelous". they are so insecure that they couldnt be with a woman that has already been with a man (that could possibly be better than them in the bedroom), they couldnt handle a woman who actually knows her way around in the bedroom and who knows what she wanted sexually. thats TOO MUCH of a woman for these cheap low self esteem insecure men.
Gbam!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by luminouz(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Gbam!!!
Gbam kee you dia.

You always support the one that suits your narrative. Everyone knows the guy you quoted is unstable as water. At times,dude will reason logically, at times, well...

The OP said the truth. In as much as many women have priorities,why can't men have,since they are the ones who actually marry these women and build a family with them. Why should not being a virgin tick any lady off? If you aren't, its not the end of the universe as many men would still like you. OP just stated what he wanted in a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by efosky1246(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Now I'm sure I like the way you reason.

Yeah. Sure you do, when you're not a virgin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by luminouz(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2020
efosky1246:

The geh been liking the dude's posts and I just dont get why. OP said na virgin him want,you dey vex...isn't reverse psychology enough to tell me say you dey pained?
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2020
efosky1246:

Yawns undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2020
luminouz:

The geh been liking the dude's posts and I just dont get why. OP said na virgin him want,you dey vex...isn't reverse psychology enough to tell me say you dey pained?
Long yawwnn
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by luminouz(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Long yawwnn

Short yawnnn kee u dia
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2020
luminouz:

Gbam kee you dia.

You always support the one that suits your narrative. Everyone knows the guy you quoted is unstable as water. At times,dude will reason logically, at times, well...

The OP said the truth. In as much as many women have priorities,why can't men have,since they are the ones who actually marry these women and build a family with them. Why should not being a virgin tick any lady off? If you aren't, its not the end of the universe as many men would still like you. OP just stated what he wanted in a woman.
Go jump off a cliff.
Yawns
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2020
only a virgin man deserves a virgin lady,no prostitute patroniser should dare desire a virgin lady.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by luminouz(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Go jump off a cliff.
Yawns

Lol...

Ticked off,are we?? Good. grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by efosky1246(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns undecided

You're not a virgin!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2020
efosky1246:

You're not a virgin!!!!!
Just as your mom isn't.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by efosky1246(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Zzor:
only a virgin man deserves a virgin lady,no prostitute patroniser should dare desire a virgin lady.

Do men even have virginity? It should not be hard keeping the value God bestowed on you for the man that you'll marry.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by efosky1246(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2020
Chii59:

Just as your mom isn't.

My mom only knew my father sexually. That can't be said of you.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2020
efosky1246:

Do men even have virginity? It should not be hard keeping the value God bestowed on you for the man that you'll marry.
same goes for the men as it is not stated anywhere in holy books that only female virginity is important.God condemns immorality in totality and didn't attach it to any specific gender, it is you men that brought that twist
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2020
efosky1246:

My mom only knew my father sexually. That can't be said of you.
Where you there when they fvcked?
Yawns
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, many are quick to want virgins after they have gone and bedded the whole neighborhood. lol, how funny!
these insecure men have no basis for demanding for virgins... and thats probably why the majority end up with virgin village girls.
You are always on point. I like you for that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2020
Gerrard59:
And BTW, I don't see anything wrong with a man desiring a virgin as I cringe when I imagine people irrespective of genders having several sexual intercourses with different people. What I find odd and hypocritical is when the person who wants a virgin lady has a community pen!s and doesn't have money.
Community penis!! Hahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by frankoben(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Bros pls just calm down, beauty lies in the eyes and heart of the beholder not between the thighs or beyond the hymen.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Jaqenhghar: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2020
PerfectMaster:
They want a tall man, they want a well to do man, they want a fair or dark man etc they all have their spec but when a man says he want a virgin they rant and begin to curse.

If a virgin man should marry a virgin woman then a tall woman should marry a tall guy same goes for anyother expectations.

Inconclusion, everyone has their preference and their choice should be respected. As a guy I prefer a virgin for various reason and I dont need to be a virgin, same for a woman. If she prefers a virgin man even when she is not a virgin, it is her choice.
Same way guys get worked up when a woman says she wants to marry a rich man
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Caleycashh: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you see, as this is NL, we would instead prefer that you gave us SOUND EXPLANATION/INFORMATION as to why a man would rather seek for a virgin than a woman with good character... OR why a man would be fukcing around for years but when it is time to get married, he would solely seek for a virgin OR what is so scary about a non virgin OR BETTER YET whats better about a virgin that non virgin do not possess?!?!?!

this is what NL is all about.... bring your valid intelligent point to this discussion.
because it's a freaking "Mans World"... Take it or leave it, when I mean men, I mean with power!!!
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? by Caleycashh: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Korllami007:

I got you.
You will know that he's a community penis or a non virgin guy because is hywomen has been broken. grin grin

If a non virgin guy that have dualised so many pussies is looking for a virgin to marry a virgin, it's in your best interest to go and arrest him since it has become a crime in Nigeria.

As long as broke girls are looking for rich dudes to marry because they can uplift them out of porverty, short girls are looking for tall guys to marry because they are short so they don't want short kids, it's right for community dicks to marry a virgin so that the virgins that are pious and prudish can teach them how to live a pious and prudish life and be closer to God. grin grin grin
Hahahaha, you finish talk... No mind that mumu Mr. Low esteem, low esteem kill m dere, so make I marry public toilet bcus of low esteem!?, Lol that dude probably married a harlot and is consoling himself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / Went Shopping With My Daughter Today - Photos / Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.