Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,576 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Five Smart Tips On How To Be The Perfect Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Smart Tips On How To Be The Perfect Mistress (279 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos / Kenyan Lady Shares Photos Of Her Husband’s Hot Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Smart Tips On How To Be The Perfect Mistress by Pricelessfina(f): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
“Mistress”, “Side chick”, “The other woman”, however you want to describe yourself, I hope you know how much the society looks down on you because they think you are a “homewrecker”, a woman with low morals. I hope you also know how wives despise you so much that they would jump on any opportunity to slice your throat with a knife.

I know you know all these yet there is still that burning desire to keep up with the title, “Mistress”. I read somewhere that married men have helped to improve the standards of living of most single young girls. So, it may be because of the constant “credit bank alerts” you get. It may be the attention and support you get or it could be the way he bleeps you. Whatever reason you have for choosing to be a man’s mistress, you should know how to handle such a relationship.

Being a mistress is an art that many ladies do not know how to handle. Most times they become so clingy and would even blurt out, “I love you” in a moment of passion. No sis, that’s not right; know your place. This man belongs to someone else.

I am not here to judge you for your decision to become a man’s mistress, but I believe that whatever needs to be done should be done well. Do you want to be a mistress? Good! You might as well aspire to be the best mistress. Here are some tips you should know;

Keep reading at - https://annsbleedingpen.com/blog/five-smart-tips-on-how-to-be-the-perfect-mistress/
Re: Five Smart Tips On How To Be The Perfect Mistress by Edmundbill(m): 9:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Slide into ur househelp and childrens whatsapp to know what they are getting into in just 2 steps.......join our whatsapp class now https:///LtjS8OdTeUK8GewntJYJlG

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Partner / Fact Check: Opinion. / Why Do People Go To Ivy League Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.