Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! (27582 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / I Caught My Girlfriend Using Lubricant Before Making Love With Me. / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now, and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum, we had our last sex on 18 of july. Just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything, me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Mod please move it to front page

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Goldbw122(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmm, well test her with money in return so that the play/test will be right and fair..

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
You need advice on what exactly?

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

346 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by DDDEnterprises: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
So your girlfriend cannot play with you again? grin grin

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
Tou need advice on what exactly?
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Goldbw122:
Hmm, well test her with money in return so that the play/test will be right and fair..
A lady of 25 still behaving childishly,well I don zero my mind for her matter

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Areola14(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
The lady might just be trying to know if truly you love her... She might have gotten someone who is on her neck but she didn't want to lose you just like that.. she want to know if by tomorrow she's eventually pregnant... You will be responsible... If you truly love her and want to settle down with her. Talk to her. If you don't like her, discharge her and don't block her from seeing a man who is ready....

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:

To tell you to break up with her or continue the childish relationship you nearly Chickened out of at the mere mention of pregnancy?

My advice for you is to face your studies.
fYI nothing like childish relationship here,you don't have to false or trap someone to marry you with a fake pregnancy,what if she got pregnant for some other Randy dude so I should just nod and accept the pregnancy....

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
while will she do that, some one I'm trying to see her mom after her final papers this December,is it that you ladies won't stop playing mind tricks with a guy all because you want to know if he really loves you

And who are the you ladies??
Abeg count me out.

Both of you are not ready. Period!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Righteousness2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum

So you are an expert in Immorality and you are Focused when In the act and Path of destroying your Destiny.
What an Expertise!

FATHER, Show this young man, Mercy, so he does not come here to tell us how he needs advice for a Destroyed Destiny.

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Godada(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Guy, why would you wanna chicken out from her? Suppose she made a mistake. If you really want to be with her then this matter should not have been an issue.

You can't be digging a lady and she would not consider marriage.

I guess she meets your spec. Just see her peeps and do the needful

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Areola14:
The lady might just be trying to know if truly you love her... She might have gotten someone who is on her neck but she didn't want to lose you just like that.. she want to know if by tomorrow she's eventually pregnant... You will be responsible... If you truly love her and want to settle down with her. Talk to her. If you don't like her, discharge her and don't block her from seeing a man who is ready....
That's right, despite me opening a POS business for her,to show am ready to settle down after her studies,well am closing down every thing for good.... some girls are not worth it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Fafesot: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
She's cheating on you son!
That's what the hypocrites on nairaland won't tell you.
My 2 cents.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Godada:
Guy, why would you wanna chicken out from her? Suppose she made a mistake. If you really want to be with her then this matter should not have been an issue.

You can't be digging a lady and she would not consider marriage.

I guess she meets your spec. Just see her peeps and do the needful
she knows I really do care for her,but I guess she's seeing someone else's.... thanks dude

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by abercrombie(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fafesot:
She's cheating on you son!
That's what the hypocrites on nairaland won't tell you.
My 2 cents.
Am not doubting bro,FYI am done with her

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by advanceDNA: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now,and we are both in our final year due to my expertise in withdrawal method i always stay focused when about to cum,we we had our last sex on 18 of july.just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything,me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

But she later called and apologize yesterday that she is testing and trying to see if I would deny or start avoiding her,in my mind have already broke up with her.

So guys what do you think she's up to,I need some mature advice and contribution

Lalasticlala

Expert in withdrawal method...u never hear say HIV dey?? Your egungun don nearly reach express...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by AmazingELixir: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
undecided

Simp!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
fYI nothing like childish relationship here,you don't have to false or trap someone to marry you with a fake pregnancy,what if she got pregnant for some other Randy dude so I should just nod and accept the pregnancy....

I don tell you.
Focus on building your life first.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
So your girlfriend cannot play with you again? grin grin
I wonder ooh
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Areola14:
You stole my comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
she knows I really do care for her,but I guess she's seeing someone else's.... thanks dude
That babe is not cheating on you, she was only testing you asin she was not even trying to trap you but she wanted to be sure if you're serious about her and it's obvious you're not.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
CharisEleos:
You need advice on what exactly?

My advice for you is to face your studies. You're clearly not responsible and ready for a relationship or the outcome, before you halt your career and hers like our intending Nairaland clergyman who posted his ordeal about something similar last month.

Tell them o. E go shock am when belle go enter.

Kids

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by 2dice01: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
People have PhD in withdrawal method grin cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Goldbw122(m): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
A lady of 25 still behaving childishly,well I don zero my mind for her matter
Ok thank God
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Godada(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:

This is a really big accusation here. Do you have proofs? At 25, a woman needs to know where her life is going. So cut her some slack. You can be rest assured that she will be getting lots of offers. She is at the flower of her youth. If you mean well for her, which I feel you do, you need to set her mind at rest.

Now for the ever present elephant in the room: Are you financially capable? It's a expensive affair running an affair as well as feeding and maintenance. Marriage expenses and looking after your kids.

Arrange yourself well. Marriage is not for the slothful

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Michelle55: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na siddon look I dey these days.. Relationship matter don tire me if you are tired of her like you said kindly tell her. There is no need to seek public validation when your mind is made up already.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
So wetin concern Lalasticlala or front page with ur withdrawal skills na?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by Kondomatic(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
abercrombie:
Like the topic says, this lady and I have been dating for a year now,and we are both in our final year[b] due to my expertise in withdrawal method[/b] i always stay focused when about to cum,we we had our last sex on 18 of july.just a months back after we went for semester break,she called that's she feeling uneasy and that her breast is getting bigger.

To cut the story..... that' she's pregnant and she won't abort anything,me as a street wise already know where she's driving at "Marriage Talks"

Lalasticlala
Withdrawal method will fail you one day. This is known.

E get level wey they thing go enter you reach, that time when the sweetness go too much e go come be like your cap wan fall, you know am bah? That is when you will loseguard and shoot inside.

Sometime in 2015, a lady told my friend that she was preg for him. Dude handled it calmly and was secretly making preparations for the girl to move in with him when she told him that she just wanted to know how he would react.

Dude told me what happened and I told him to stop sleeping with her for the time being and prepare to end the relationship because she will either get preg for him or pin one on him.

Bros no listen, she born for am in 2017.

He who get ear make he hear

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by floss(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
G
Re: My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! by highskies(m): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ewo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Sex In The Office: Myth Or Fact / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.