Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life (6378 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Favourite, Three Girls, Same School / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...When u said I shud pay u N100k 4 dat
grin
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Greatzeus(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
chinchonglee:

u seem to be a fool from ur write up..

is ur father the CEO of any company
isn't he old enough to own a company??
Shut the bleep up Mumu,don't go and do something meaningful with your life,keep carrying pu say on your head olodo,until hunger kill you there nuisance.
Let me leave you kid with some words of wisdom.
" You will loose money chasing women,you will never loose women chasing money"
Take it and run with it,it will change your life. Thank me later.
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut the bleep up Mumu,don't go and do something meaningful with your life,keep carrying pu say on your head olodo,until hunger kill you there nuisance.
you people Think You Know But Dont.

When You Have Money Women Chase The Money Not You.

My Book Teaches You Not To Chase Women But How to Take Control and Not Commit Suicide Tomorrow When You give Her All The Money In The World But She still Fvcks A Broke Guy
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by chinchonglee(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Greatzeus:

mumu... is dis supposed to be a new quote

For ur mind u be Aristotle

1 Like

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by AnalQueenluci: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
@ iamplato
Do You just called me a military wh0re servicing generaLs?
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

@ iamplato
Do You just called me a military wh0re servicing generaLs?
shocked when? i never said so oh!
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by AnalQueenluci: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
shocked when? i never said so oh!

CheCk ur typings!
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

CheCk ur typings!
your Face Is Sweetly Chubby
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by kennyflames(m): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
UnaToto:
why don't you use the content of your book to win Nobel prize instead,abi you no like am?

UnaToto
grin grin grin
I wonder oo
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by AnalQueenluci: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
your Face Is Sweetly Chubby

Growing fats due to no morning trainings
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Growing fats due to no morning trainings
You Look Attractive, No African Soldier Looks smiley
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
Avoid Number Two With All Your Heart
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Duru9(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your marketing strategy is wacky and screams desperation. shocked

Meanwhile, have you tried saving the lives of the people around you with the book first before asking people to buy a fruitless book with their hard earned money?

Lol. Even went to say ''This book will win you a Nobel Prize ''. What foolery! grin

Anything to just chase clouts and rip people off their coins.

funmisticqueen2
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Duru9:

funmisticqueen2
thanks o.

She told him the hard truth
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thanks o.
She told him the hard truth
make I No Talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With / Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.