Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension (26134 Views)

My Take On 5% Telecommunications Excise Duty Suspension Approval By Woye / Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by ShattaBandles: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
That's nice
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Atiku is becoming a better opposition and am liking him more as opposition but not our president.

I'll still pick Buhari over him cos he's very good at opposing and getting better of the president, if reverse is the case, nothing Buhari can do
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
atiku, na so u n obj reduce fuel money for d 8 years una take steal Nigeria money and built private universities for una selves as sitting President and vice President while all d federal universities dey on strike? thunda fire ur Cameroon yansh dere, (tnx 2 kanu) criminal and hypocrite. god punish all of una wey turn our naija upside down.

if dis is coming from better people like Wole soyinka ,and oda elder statesmen and women, i go take dem serious and dey jump dey shout nice one, not a world renown thief like atiku wey dey sposnsor different crimes for Naija because him lose election. wey dem put our nation 4 darkness come get d biggest generator selling companies while in power. Nigerians neva 4get.God punish all of una

How does all u have said negate d veracity of d issues raised by Atiku?
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
leokid866:
Lol....and the budget shortfall we are facing due to the fall in oil price should be dealt with how? If this is true he is basically asking us to take on. More debt.....I doubt even he is that stupid.

Which debt is he asking d country to take on?
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by maxbj(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
globalresource:
Atiku would have handle our economy better, I think
honestly he would av
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by leokid866: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Which debt is he asking d country to take on?
You forget it costs money to run a country, plus we have a debt Ballon we are still servicing, the less money we have the longer it will take to pay back, the longer it takes to pay back the higher the interest we will have on it, the more interest we have to deal with the less money we will have in circulation. With less money in circulation the faster the economy begins to fall into a depression, hope you see how the ball rolls.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by darleenje: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
leokid866:

You do realise statistically Nigeria's economy is at its peak compared to the 16 years of pdp.....even south Africa that is always forming Boss ended last year in recession and only God knows what the effects of corona will do to them.....Nigeria as bad as we are still came out as Africas Number one economy last year. Things are hard for everyone but we still trying hard to keep it together. If you are unsatisfied with the way things then make a change in your life and leave the rest of us to it.

Oga make I no vex for you. Has hunger really been this bad since Nigerian independence? We are talking about what is on ground and you are talking of what is in paper.

No be the same people who wrote the paper that are encouraging us to go borrow.

Omo enter street and stop talking rubbish abeg.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by leokid866: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
darleenje:

Oga make I no vex for you. Has hunger really been this bad since Nigerian independence? We are talking about what is on ground and you are talking of what is in paper.

No be the same people who wrote the paper that are encouraging us to go borrow.

Omo enter street and stop talking rubbish abeg.
If you want to talk physical there's a restaurant in the north that's been selling a full meal at 30 naira per plate I'm sure you too have heard about it, first time that's been possible in Nigeria, so say something else. True times are harsh but if you live within your means you will be fine. And as for borrowing hope you realize the government has been encouraging banks to give out loans to business easily creating an access to credit so if you have a business in mind go to your bank and you will be attended to and giving an opportunity to create your own wealth they have even been suing banks that refuse to comply, and the government borrows to supplement their budget so they have immediate cash for project execution instead of waiting till a particular time to carry out their actions even the US borrows, the US currently has the largest debt in the world and guess who they owe it to...China....the same China they are fighting trade war with.... Look i know all is not all gold and roses but Nigeria has a whole has never been better....and we as a people are trying hard daily to keep it all together, the government can't be held responsible for everything. And if you can't see the good in our efforts I pray you don't get consumed by your negativity.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
leokid866:

You forget it costs money to run a country, plus we have a debt Ballon we are still servicing, the less money we have the longer it will take to pay back, the longer it takes to pay back the higher the interest we will have on it, the more interest we have to deal with the less money we will have in circulation. With less money in circulation the faster the economy begins to fall into a depression, hope you see how the ball rolls.

All this still doesn't explain d relationship between reducing d pump price of petroleum products & debt
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by darleenje: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
leokid866:

If you want to talk physical there's a restaurant in the north that's been selling a full meal at 30 nairas predicate I'm sure you too have heard about it, the first time that's been possible in Nigeria, so say something else. True times are harsh but if you live within your means you will be fine. And as for borrowing hope, you realize the government has been encouraging banks to give out loans to business easily creating access to credit so if you have a business in mind go to your bank and you will be attended to and given an opportunity to create your own wealth they have even been suing banks that refuse to comply, and the government borrows to supplement their budget so they have immediate cash for project execution instead of waiting till a particular time to carry out their actions even the US borrows, the US currently has the largest debt in the world and guess who they owe it to...China....the same China they are fighting a trade war with... Look I know all is not all gold and roses but Nigeria has a whole has never been better....and we as a people are trying hard daily to keep it all together, the government can't be held responsible for everything. And if you can't see the good in our efforts I pray you don't get consumed by your negativity.

Your government said Nigerian youths are lazy. I was at a company where a day job of fixing an industrial AC was given to come guys. They were so happy that they broke out in song singer, "Nah our work ooh."

You know what one of those guys told me, "since they were laid off by Airduct they haven't had any meaningful job for over 3 to 4 years."

How did they survive, by hustling in the market? He said, "he makes from 500 to 1000." Some days he goes home with nothing.

This is extreme poverty.

This is a very good case out of many in our street. I don't blame you because you aren't different from your brothers in APC. Your brother Ngige, once said, "those saying things are hard in the country are PDP people."

Oga the street don cast. People go soon being kill each other just to see food chop. No be story I dey tell you.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by Hazlett1988: 12:51am On Mar 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
OK atiku

God bless yoruba nation.. Holder's of almost 12 Grammy awards..
Dominate entertainment industry, dominate movie industry. Nobel nko, baba soyinka get am.
Dominate sport.. Joshua, Israel
Yet some people hate us for no wrong.. Just like they hated Jesus for no sake.... Yet they are planning in masses to come hustle in Southwest states... Their daughter even change their names to yoruba names Cox of the shame in their names
They can't even bear their traditional name on the international stage, they rather change their name to English name start forming posh, fake posh

Like them like Arab
Like west like Europe and Americans
Abeg let's avoid hate...

Click on like if you are proud to be a yoruba
Omoluabi

If you are angry, pls don't quote me.
Zubby If you are seeing this, tell us your traditional name and stop bearing self named zubby Micheal

We even own nairaland grin
You are an idiot, see what Buhari has turned you too,SAY NO TO TRIBALISM
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by kunletexs: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2020
I just hope that PMB can understand all the things atiku wrote. But do the useless and clueless government needs to be woken up from slumber before they know their job. Chai! Change has chanced us.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by chinazaekpere12: 4:38am On Mar 20, 2020
jagaban002:

Are you sure I have a zenith account I just don’t use it for business I use gtb and access and they take charges

I use zenith and so far, they have not charged me stamp duty on my savings account. Just my current account, so I've stopped using the current account for the mean time but my savings account is very active. Try it and thank me later.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by Prnx(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2020
he would av handle ur gala-selling-family-business better.....talk 4 ur sef,supporter of thieves.

una still dey want people wey destroy una future & future of una pikin bak in power, suffer head no dey tire una 4 ds country? only in Nigeria.

if dis is coming from better people like Wole soyinka ,and oda elder statesmen and women, i go take dem serious and dey jump dey shout nice one, not a world renown thief like atiku wey dey sposnsor different crimes for Naija because him lose election. one of d people wey put our nation 4 darkness for many years come get d biggest generator selling companies while in power. Nigerians neva 4get. only pigs get short memories
I hardly comment here buh I have to do just that now just because your narrative and assumptions are very disgusting and irritating too.just imagine the power you used in defending all these thieves,via APC and PDP while their children are all over the world enjoying and if you must know,buhari and his crooks are more thieves than atiku and stop disgracing yourself here as if you ain't no human....I pity your type here because I people don't know what you're saying or even know what's happening under this government.please,always think like a human being and stop thinking like somebody without brain and conscience..have a nice day... Gosh!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by emeijeh(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

He doesn't have a single sense. Always willing to suck on Buhari's saggy balls. That IWTBAB is that rotten vulture suya seller called MANNA.BBGRILLS. Ihave my reasons based on underground findings
He gave himself away from his posts.
Good to know you're smart too.
When he quoted me, I noticed the same handwriting.
The idiot IWT guy has deactivated and the main moniker is back, so we were right.
He is the chief zombie of all zombies, no apology.
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by emeijeh(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2020
chinazaekpere12:

I use zenith and so far, they have not charged me stamp duty on my savings account. Just my current account, so I've stopped using the current account for the mean time but my savings account is very active. Try it and thank me later.
Check well.
Stamp duty applies on all Savings account now since February 2020, as far the deposit is 10k and above.
Your zenith was never exempted.
cc: jagaban002

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by Mistaicey2288: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2020
emeijeh:

He gave himself away from his posts.
Good to know you're smart too.
When he quoted me, I noticed the same handwriting.
The idiot IWT guy has deactivated and the main moniker is back, so we were right.
He is the chief zombie of all zombies, no apology.

Haha wink.. I noticed him right from the day the m0ron mentioned me with that IWTBAB moniker unnecessarily and i just tackled him back that day. But few days ago when i noticed his foolishness again on this very topic and i saw people tackling him, i had to jump into the comments to reply them and let them know it's actually the Dead rotten meat seller guy using another moniker.. Not long from that time, i noticed the m0ron had deactivated the account when e see say e don cast cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by chinazaekpere12: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
emeijeh:

Check well.
Stamp duty applies on all Savings account now since February 2020, as far the deposit is 10k and above.
Your zenith was never exempted.
cc: jagaban002

I use my my account everyday. I'm a delivery agent for an online shop and customers make transfer to my account everyday. There's no such thing as stamp duty charge

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by emeijeh(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
chinazaekpere12:

I use my my account everyday. I'm a delivery agent for an online shop and customers make transfer to my account everyday. There's no such thing as stamp duty charge
Screenshot your account statement on your app
Re: Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension by CLASSMAN: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
chinazaekpere12:

There is boss ,do manual calculation they remove I am a heavy user of bank and I pay close to 3k per day on stamp duty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Commissioned Arrival E" Of Abuja Airport & Remodeled Gates / Boris Oyebanji, Kidnapped By Pirates And Mistakenly Arrested For Being A Pirate / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.