Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? (2236 Views)

Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chicks... / South African Chicks In The Club : They Are Sizzling Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by ekubear1: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Is it me, or is this true?

I went to a dancy party yesterday in my village in Ekiti. It seemed to me that the average "hotness" levels of the girls at this party was noticably higher than that of your typical naija party in the US. Most of these girls live in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, cities like that in the SW.

So is this just some sort of coincidence, or actually something you guys have noticed too?

Hopefully I can do new year's eve in Lagos and find out more, lol  tongue
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2010
wow, you're in naija? cool!

I know this is your first time in ekiti, how do you like it so far? Where is your village? smiley

And no, its just that ekiti girls are hot. gba be! cool
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by OchiAgha2(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2010
The ones in Naija are much better looking. You are not the only one who has noticed this trend. Especially the ones in the village!
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by slap1(m): 9:02am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-Idi never fails to reply to any thread/post with the word 'Ekiti'. One hour on NL, any newbie with a half-brain will know she's from Ekiti. I kinda like it, though. @Topic. I think I'll love my Naija chics in Naija more if the ones in UK are all like Mama-gee.
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Woke4all(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2010
@OP,  It depends on your own definition of HOT!

The difference will
come in your look , your body
tone , there is always this fresh
ness when you see someone
that has come back from abroad as
compare to someone living in
naija ,

Seriously most girls from the village part can't even speak better english they may just be having big yansh and a good shape.   grin
Ileke-IdI:

wow, you're in naija? cool!

I know this is your first time in ekiti, how do you like it so far? Where is your village? smiley

And no, its just that ekiti girls are hot. gba be! cool
The last time i checked Ekiti, i only saw some big yansh, dirty, hungry and scary chicks grin 
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by iice(f): 9:41am On Dec 25, 2010
All the more choices for you guys. Great cheesy
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2010
slap1:

Ileke-Idi never fails to reply to any thread/post with the word 'Ekiti'. One hour on NL, any newbie with a half-brain will know she's from Ekiti. I kinda like it, though. @Topic. I think I'll love my Naija chics in Naija more if the ones in UK are all like Mama-gee.

lol
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2010
Woke4all:

@OP,  It depends on your own definition of HOT!

The difference will
naija ,

Seriously most girls from the village part can't even speak better english they may just be having big yansh and a good shape.   grin The last time i checked Ekiti, i only saw some big yansh, dirty, hungry and scary chicks grin 

And of course you did.

Naija men sha. turned their ugly spaghetti arm, engine eyes looking RAFIKI [Simba] sef down and you turn into a "big ynash, dirty, hungry and scary chick". Its something called standard, and you were sadly below theirs. [oofience def intended]
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2010
Woke4all:

[b][color=#550000]@OP,  It depends on your own definition of HOT!

The difference will
naija ,

Seriously most girls from the village part can't even speak better english
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Woke4all(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And of course you did.

Naija men sha. turned their ugly spaghetti arm, engine eyes looking RAFIKI [Simba] sef down [b]and you turn into a "big ynash, dirty, hungry and scary chick". Its something called standard, and you were sadly below theirs. [/s][oofience def intended]
LWKMD grin hmmm dey didn't turn me on so i zoomed off. [noo oofiences]
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2010
Woke4all:

LWKMD grin  hmmm dey didn't give me face so so i zoomed off.  [noo oofiences]

As well  grin grin
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Woke4all(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2010
^^
Hahahahaha grin funny you cheesy

you modified my quote. angry

nothing do you!

COMPLIMENT TO YOU
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 11:10am On Dec 25, 2010
eku_bear:

Is it me, or is this true?
I went to a dancy party yesterday in my village in Ekiti. It seemed to me that the average "hotness" levels of the girls at this party was noticably higher than that of your typical naija party in the US. Most of these girls live in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, cities like that in the SW.
So is this just some sort of coincidence, or actually something you guys have noticed too?
Hopefully I can do new year's eve in Lagos and find out more, lol  tongue

Good for you
I dont think so though

On a side note, I heard the going rate for a one night stand is around 1000 naira for college girls (OAU and Lag). how much do you pay those in Ekiti?
Just wanna know!
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by viruz007(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf na wa to u o. Lol, Bt hw tru is ur info on dem lag babes?hehehe grin grin wink
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
viruz007:

strangerf na wa to u o. Lol, Bt hw tru is your info on dem lag babes?hehehe grin grin wink

My uncle just came back from Naija!
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by ekubear1: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
@Ileke-Idi: Naw I've been to Ekiti several times before, but only once as an adult during the Christmas holidays. I didn't know my village got so poppin during this time. My parents and older relatives used to say how they had "fun" in the village when they went back home during the holidays.

I thought fun = "sit around at home and do boring stuff together", not dance parties with food and copious amounts of (free!) alcohol.

BTW, palm wine is the sh1t! Never had it before, it is amazing stuff grin

strangerf:

On a side note, I heard the going rate for a one night stand is around 1000 naira for college girls (OAU and Lag). how much do you pay those in Ekiti?
Just wanna know!
Lol I wouldn't know, never inquired. Thus far in my life my game has been good enough to get poon for free. And so far it looks like my game is translating to naija wink

I would imagine that it should be cheaper than OAU or Lagos though, labor is generally cheaper in rural naija.
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by 190: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2010
Poster Dont even go there,

Dont at all, This your analysis is 101% RONG!!

The black girls over-seas are way Hotter than even the whites

Their skin, aww,

Should they send these girls into Nigeria.

the number of accidents and calamity that would happen as a result,

of these girls, you certainly wont want to run an analysis on that,

so plz dont compare,
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by Woke4all(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^

Confirmed!
wink
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2010
strangerf:

On a side note, I heard the going rate for a one night stand is around 1000 naira for college girls ([b]OAU [/b]and Lag). how much do you pay those in Ekiti?
Just wanna know!

cry cry cry
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^

Are you a student in Ife?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
yes embarassed embarassed
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^

How much do you charge?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are so predictable . . .I so knew you were going to ask dat grin
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are so predictable . . .I so knew you were going to ask dat grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So are you, I knew you would play hard to get!

Anyway, what are you studying?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
Legal studies of Ganja planting and piping under the almighty faculty of Law cheesy

ever been to OAU ? undecided
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2010
googles:

Legal studies of Ganja planting and piping under the almighty faculty of Law cheesy

ever been to OAU ? undecided

I was born at OAUTHC
Was gonna go there for my studies, but had to jet out of the goddamn country

What year?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
awww my sister is doing her housemanship in the complex. . . are you from osun state ni ?

am almost thru sha
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 3:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
I am from Ife and I went to SOS

HAHAHAHA!
Do I know you?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by googles: 3:14pm On Dec 25, 2010
hehehe the question is do I know you stranger ?

so you are from ife . . .hmm
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by strangerf: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2010
googles:

hehehe the question is do I know you stranger ?

so you are from ife . . .hmm

Which secondary school did you attend?
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by 190: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
Merry xmas angry angry
Re: Naija Chicks In Naija Hotter Than Naija Chicks Abroad? by viruz007(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2010
googles lyk 2 no u more sha. Am nt NDLEA so no fear.
Strangerf so ur uncle dey run such packages? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Girls Were Like phones, Which Would You Prefer / She Calls Her Ex-boyfriend 65,000 Times!!! / Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.