Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Just Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Friends (726 Views)

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Friends by xgel: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2010
How can you tell a guy that you just want to be friends with him and nothing more after you have flirted with him little in the beginning of the relationship when he was flirting with you?
Re: Just Friends by 190: 1:09am On Dec 26, 2010
Sorry you should never date a guy or flirt with him if you

are never intrested in him

Things of the heart shouldnt be taken easily,

if you already did, get on your knees and beg him for forgiveness!!
Re: Just Friends by Dsense(m): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2010
OP.
You shouldn't be playing with the fire . . .  .Continue the enjoyment ''Sengemenge'' grin or stay away from the dude.
   Men are incessant when it comes to this stage grin
Re: Just Friends by MrsEve2(f): 1:22am On Dec 26, 2010
Men do not like rejection. Trust me. Just tell him in a nice way that you a lesbian and you prefer women.
Re: Just Friends by Dsense(m): 1:27am On Dec 26, 2010
^^Nice idea thou grin
I think you have opened a thread on guys having the highest rejection than women do!
Op.
Tell him you are HIV positive . . .And you would have him running away to another planet grin grin
Re: Just Friends by DeepSoul(f): 1:45am On Dec 26, 2010
^^ Perfect grin grin grin
Re: Just Friends by Dsense(m): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2010
Thanks sweetie . . .Compliment of the season cry
My wife ''MrsEve'' has never said anything sweet to me since we are married . , . She starves me and kicks me outta the house every night cry
Re: Just Friends by PTBNaija(f): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2010
You can always just tell him "I just want to be friends" while you are having a serious conversation. Or, during one of your flirting/joking sessions just say "You know we are just friends right?" or "You're a really great friend." Just repeat those last ones a couple of times (at different times) and he should get the idea that he is just your friend. Then again, it all depends on the extent of your flirting. Just don't be getting touchy-feely with him or make any sexual jokes because that would honestly be giving him mixed signals.
Re: Just Friends by iice(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2010
^^Well said
Re: Just Friends by playette4u: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2010
@ poster , what were your intentions when you reciprocated his flirting ?You are encouraging him and it is very unfair for you to mess with his feelings like that.Cut the bull and tell the guy the truth straight up ,im certain you would not like it if the boot was on the other foot
Re: Just Friends by Xfactor2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
Mrs. Eve I totally love your suggestion kiss
PTBNaija you have done an outstanding job.

I think you should take this advise, which ever one works. Start with PTB's and then of that doesn't work go for Mrs' Eve's. Tell him you were not upfront about it coz u were trying to spare his feelings. smiley Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Woman/lady? / 4 how long do 9ja gurls test their guys? / Age Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.