Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (124011 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mariangeles:
I've heard so many bizarre stories about pythons and people from some parts of Anambra state.

Do they worship pythons? shocked

Because the story didn't come from terrorist lugard's British masters?

Snakes in BiafraLand don't harm indigenous people of the land or good visitors but protecting the land against fulani nigeria terrorist.

We are fighting for the freedom of every living things in BiafraLand.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

grin

Spot on!

5 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
DavidEsq:

"Into two equal halves" grin grin grin grin. How did u know both halves were equal?

His eyes are certified tape rule. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.

Your people forbid the killing of python snake.

Your culture then is similar to that of Nembe people in Bayelsa state who treat python as sacred.

But if that python swallow your chicken or dog don not cry HAD I KNOW O !

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Maski87: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
You no kill because na small meat
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Prepare a soup with it on site
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake
lipsrsealed
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lol NwaAmaikpe ooo...you ehn?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.
Unbridled superstition!

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oooh I remembered my school days, the python always visit our lodge. Eke Idemili doesn't bite but only hiss if it bite by mistake.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by walteriyke: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
BOSSFX:
Why is anything snake related has pride of place on this forum? I dey suspect marine spirit dey run this forum gan self. grin

Kudos to the op for not dishing out jungle justice to the 'hamless' creature.
lala is involved

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Humphrizy:
Eke ogba biara obia....Asiri na ngozi na adiri onye o biara n'ulo ya.....Mana Ife a niile bu omenala.

As that snake is...it will not even hurt you....it's just on an errand sha

True words.

wen we marry new wife, it comes to visit.

wen we build new house it comes to visit.

It represents the blessings and approval of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Amarabae:
Nawa o, This is scary, I will collapse if I see this
U shud pls. Collapse near it

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by GabinoMarket(f): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
naijanaso:

You don't even trust the deity and you are here telling us the year will be great for you. Hmmm
The thing off me- Inside life.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Gerald454: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and take him home.

If I were you and my blessing for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

I don't just know why I like this guy.

13 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
See better meat.
Why are you afraid of getting close to the snake since is your god
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by jonadaft: 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abi mama ekenedili

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
we don't kill python too in my hometown, i use hand to pick it. snake is the last thing that i can fear especially this Eke i dey use am play well well.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
In my village you dare not kill a Python if you're a descendant of my village, They see them as gods that shouldn't be messed with. They're also harmless to humans as well

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Humphrizy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

True words.

wen we marry new wife, it comes to visit.

wen we build new house it comes to visit.

It represents the blessings and approval of the land.

I bu nwaafo...nna gi Muru gi ma zukwa gi ofuma

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
During the Biafra war, no Nigeria forces were able to advance into the land where Eke is King.

Dem no fit reach that side.

That is also the land of the Great Ikemba.

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cursed diabolic people

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by pek(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts
See how stupid you sound? You claim your year will great cause a snake came to your site. But you are afraid to go close.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Shockabzoba(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Are you people trying to initiate us into snake kingdom?!!! Snake snake snake everytime angry

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

They're non-venomous, kill by constriction.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

backward mentality... what is the correlation between a snake and your luck
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Halo22: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
The creature is really a deity. I remember when I was schooling in Anambra, it used to visit our lodge then and once you threaten it with church people coming to kill it, then it will run like a cheater. That shows it is not of God.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Taye4j: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
So there are still some people in this 21st century who still worship snake.

Igbo amaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
GreatResearcher:
But u won't collapse if u see big diƧk
mad oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Slawormir:
[s][/s]Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.