Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101134 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by BreconHills(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
SavageResponse:

Why would you be reading another person's private messages?

Two people are fusing body and soul; mingling bodily juices and claiming privacy? Interesting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by dammywapes(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
timagentms:

A cheater can never change, it runs in the blood. Go and start your own cheat, and don't forget to start with me, this my open invitation. Grab my copy now.
A cheat can change am a perfect example i will never cheat on my partner unless we separate

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by DCmonster: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
wisdomkid:

I totally disagree with you. Gosh, you're so talking without statistics. Do you now the meaning of "most Nigerian ladies"?
That means you've dated more than 50% of them to know that they're trash. How many European ladies have you come in contact with?
You're so hateful of your dark skin, it smells to the high heavens. I won't want to be around anyone like you.
Because you haven't dated a foreigner,that's why you are yarning bullshit.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by id911(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

Two friends combined to have their share and widen ur puna and you think you won? Hahahaha grin Neither of them can have anything reasonable to do with you and can never trust you for anything. They will also not recommend you to anyone

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Antara0503(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Facebook o during nysc. Holy holy gal wey deny me sex. She traveled for her church runs as usual as her state was nearby. At night i go charge my lappy at the village king house. I saw her email still on facebook as i begin use my airtel modem m. I once collected her phone password so i go fit repair am during cds. I used same password and it worked. Chats with 3 guys and a fellow corper. Her travel self na hotel she be dey go. I nearly fainted that day o. Since then i no dey check woman phone. 2013
u never chi chunchin.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by sylve11: 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
id911:

Two friends combined to have their share and widen ur puna and you think you won? Hahahaha grin Neither of them can have anything reasonable to do with you and can never trust you for anything. They will also not recommend you to anyone

Leave her there make she dey form champion. grin grin cool

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

Wait.....how can spreading u legs for another man and allowing urself to be used cheaply be a payback move against ur boyfriend..... please I’m not understanding ....could u school me on this..

37 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by KIDfurniture(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
It was hard getting inside , got in and broke the hymen. We bleeped well. She went for nysc, received engagement ring there and bleeped the guy

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by enemyofprogress: 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bola146 on my mind
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honeydenz(f): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
koffos:
.. your puzzay was shagged by two friends and you think you won ..

if you really believe your main boo was hurt by sleeping with his friend, then you must be delusional.. lol hahahaha. you never said something
Must you throw insults as if you were the guy in question, birds of a feather! this is why most ladies don't like to comment on sensitive matters like this...if I decide to pay attention to you now u will run away from NL...you swine!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by box540: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by enemyofprogress: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

keep kwayet there. You are the cheapest of them all. You are cheaper than coronavirus .For your mind you have retaliated abi?

20 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
If there's anything I've learnt from this thread is how to use a spy app. I just downloaded one and install, it works perfectly. I've deleted it though. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

Must you throw insults as if you were the guy in question, birds of a feather! this is why most ladies don't like to comment on sensitive matters like this...if I decide to pay attention to you now u will run away from NL...you swine!
you no get shame walahi. I pity your toto. E go don turn to borehole

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Honeydenz(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
id911:

Listen to yourself, I laugh at your ignorance. if you know the psychological and emotional trauma he went thru during those times u will realize it's worth it. If he wasn't strong enough he would have committed suicide. Most guys deserve to be paid back by their own coin.

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by koffos(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

.. delusional is not an insult woman .. I'd implore you to go read your dictionary.

start with me .. hahahaha .. you really don't want to, I promise you

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Danielomisco(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
eniteden:
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys
please what app is that and hw do i use it?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by wisdomkid: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Because you haven't dated a foreigner,that's why you are yarning bullshit.
you have dated all the foreigners that is why ya are yarning wisdom undecided
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by id911(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Viking07:
If there's anything I've learnt from this thread is how to use a spy app. I just downloaded one and install, it works perfectly. I've deleted it though. cheesy

You may also have probably exposed yourself and your privacy invaded coz the spy app could have stolen a lot of sensitive information from your phone. It good you deleted it tho

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jameel6: 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
[how do I have a person account please tell me before I marry the wrong person author=ekwerendi post=87670051]

Are you good in hacking?
I want to hack someone's account[/quote]
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by id911(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

Listen to yourself, I laugh at your ignorance. if you know the psychological and emotional trauma he went thru during those times u will realize it's worth it. If he wasn't strong enough he would have committed suicide. Most guys deserve to be paid back by their own coin.

I guess you're too naive to understand things

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by marianays(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hello guys, please no insult.am just so confused on what to do.
I had this strong crush on a guy I met some months ago,we exchange numbers,I thought he was going to ask me out of,he just used to say hello,hi, how you doing bla bla bla.
After like 2months,I voice out o say guy I like you,I just can't keep it anymore to myself,when I told him,he told me I should give him some time that if he should jump into the relationship for now,he will just be fucking me with no feeling,but I should give him time to understand what's really going on.
I could notice in our conversation too on WhatsApp saying that girls has really bleeped him up big time well and he no dey love again,but he just did not want to take advantage of my feelings.

It's been going to 2weeks now that have told him o,still no response,if I call him,he go respond well, sometimes he go shout at times,he go even tell me say he get girl for house wey he dey Bleep make I call later,(whichwas true), etc.Hes not showing like he's going to say yes and am so crazily in love with him,I tried to forget him but am finding it difficult.please what should I do ??

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by abbiboy: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
For me honeydenz won dat fight,put yasef in dat guyz shoe.the guy lose big tym,my guy steal my girl under my nose n lost her like that,e go pain me gan.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ZooOga: 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
The office manager sent us home early recently because of co-vid 19, wanted to surprise my babe without calling her but got the surprise of my life oo.

some females are s__m. sad

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by idrezee(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.
Should I tell him?

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by abbiboy: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

U dealt wit ur guy sha...i can imagine d trauma brother go through.he will neva play such expensive game in is life again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Habayomie(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
Audacious19:
This babe i been dey with i no just know again, I don turn full FBI but nothing, hacked WhatsApp like twice run am nothing, hacked Facebook once run am nothing, one cant find SMS on her phone, neither some call logs, I don manage hack her previous sim shaa for few days nothing. The worst be say she is not well into social media, she can drop sim, delete Facebook, delete WhatsApp anything social at any slightest provocation, brothers which way forward out of these my instincts dey tell me she is not pure.
pay her a visit when she least expected.something like when she expect you to be at work or tell her you will be out of town. you might even be on your way to her place while telling her on phone that you're out of town.after getting to her place, don't announce your arrival, send someone to call her out for you.collect her phone with scope...you will get your facts...thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by hammerT: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

so u actually bleeped the friend? Dis is worst than i thought.

Are u a bini girl?

U have zero respect for your body and yourself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
abbiboy:
For me honeydenz won dat fight,put yasef in dat guyz shoe.the guy lose big tym,my guy steal my girl under my nose n lost her like that,e go pain me gan.

He prolly loved her more than he knew but then he offered her up, thinking she would reject.
What broke him wasn't that she slept with his friend. It was that she actually grew to love the friend more than him and stayed till he went abroad.

Now that will hurt!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by iyoha240: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
positivevibez:
I used a spy app called mobile tracker omo I nearly faint see pictures see call logs confronted her the usual tears followed then she told me she's fatherless mom can't sustain her ....

please I would like to know the exact app you used, thanks
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ekwerendi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
jameel6:
[how do I have a person account please tell me before I marry the wrong person author=ekwerendi post=87670051]

Are you good in hacking?
I want to hack someone's account

I'm not good... I need someone that can hack....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
hammerT:

so u actually bleeped the friend? Dis is worst than i thought.

Are u a bini girl?

U have zero respect for your body and yourself.

Stop all this judgy attitude abeg...its revenge and its no more than y'all been doing on this thread.
She managed to hurt the guy, mission accomplished.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.