Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (101363 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by OBIPLUS(m): 1:31am On Mar 23, 2020
SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine, plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser, food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
For prices,
Call or whatsapp
+2348063389700.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SlayerForever: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2020
People fussing over spy apps. I used them when they were practically unknown, some 8 years back. Excellent stuff.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SlayerForever: 1:36am On Mar 23, 2020
marianays:
Hello guys, please no insult.am just so confused on what to do.
I had this strong crush on a guy I met some months ago,we exchange numbers,I thought he was going to ask me out of,he just used to say hello,hi, how you doing bla bla bla.
After like 2months,I voice out o say guy I like you,I just can't keep it anymore to myself,when I told him,he told me I should give him some time that if he should jump into the relationship for now,he will just be fucking me with no feeling,but I should give him time to understand what's really going on.
I could notice in our conversation too on WhatsApp saying that girls has really bleeped him up big time well and he no dey love again,but he just did not want to take advantage of my feelings.

It's been going to 2weeks now that have told him o,still no response,if I call him,he go respond well, sometimes he go shout at times,he go even tell me say he get girl for house wey he dey Bleep make I call later,(whichwas true), etc.Hes not showing like he's going to say yes and am so crazily in love with him,I tried to forget him but am finding it difficult.please what should I do ??

Thanks.

You will soon enter the long line of Bleep toys he has. Not that you'd be bothered by that, I reckon.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by SlayerForever: 1:40am On Mar 23, 2020
I've suspected my babe for a long while. Funny enough I've never considered spying on her. Because I'll find out anyways.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Nltaliban(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2020
eniteden:
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys

The apps abeg.. I fit need am

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by lordally(m): 2:00am On Mar 23, 2020
Oblitz:
I hacked everything. Received her mails, Facebook messages and WhatsApp chats. What I saw enhhhhh! Till today I cannot look at some messages.

Devil dey learn from some naija girls

Which app you use abeg
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by box254: 2:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by kingjrofficial(m): 2:03am On Mar 23, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I successfully read to the end of a thread without a nairalander reigning insults on another. I think this is only the second time I've experienced such in this 2020. We need more of this kind of topics. smiley
lol.... U didn't read em well..
Tho those were punchlines not pure insults wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Sniper101(m): 2:04am On Mar 23, 2020
How I found out I was dating a cheat?

Ok...

One time, she left her phone at my place when she came over and asked me to help change her faulty touchpad.
Stupid me decided to go through her WhatsApp and text messages, only to discover that she's fond of visiting different guys at their homes while she tells some of her guy friends that she's single.
I confronted her about it, she confessed to having slept with one or two of the guys she visits, we broke up for a few months but right now, am still eating from her cookie jar.

One other cheat am with, she logged in her Facebook account using my phone and forgot to log out.
I went through her chats and discovered she has a second boyfriend in Benin.
I'm still chopping from her too though; can't let a good pucci go just like that.

One other one about eight or nine years ago? Well, let's just say I found out cos i was a complete "stalker" then.

But since about four years ago, I don't check a girl's phone no more; ONLY when I want some serious trouble with her or I just wanna break up grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by PotatoSalad(m): 2:16am On Mar 23, 2020
AngelUhate:

Thats not reason enough. My kid sis saved my contact with baby boo too. Just saying
And I saved my honey supplier with "Honey" grin
E nearly cause quarrel o hehehe

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by box27: 2:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by box811: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:28am On Mar 23, 2020
cRobo:
Honestly its not Worth it searching your partner phone unless you want to break up

Been there

Still there

I won't say a word

GoD BleSs you. That's ASking for heaRtAChe and TROuBle. BetteR we PRetenD. I have so many things stRessing me in life, I Can't be bothered

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:05am On Mar 23, 2020
Gaggi:
I never found out, never cared. As far as I was concerned, we were all just having fun. No one should take a relationship too serious except marriage.

Even maRRiaGe too Shouldn't be taken too seRiOuSly. No wOman should feel entitled to a man. ESPeCially at this aGe and time when there's SCaRCity of men. That's Plain GReeD & SelfiShness angry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:11am On Mar 23, 2020
wizzyrich:
From the very first day I noticed she does not have a single SMS on her phone. Even the one from Mtn, Airtel, glo and Etisalat, she deletes them.
ROtfl
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by friendl: 3:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

We both cheated on each other.

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.

You see your life ,you and LovePeddler ,no differences

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by contumely2: 4:04am On Mar 23, 2020
Audacious19:
This babe i been dey with i no just know again, I don turn full FBI but nothing, hacked WhatsApp like twice run am nothing, hacked Facebook once run am nothing, one cant find SMS on her phone, neither some call logs, I don manage hack her previous sim shaa for few days nothing. The worst be say she is not well into social media, she can drop sim, delete Facebook, delete WhatsApp anything social at any slightest provocation, brothers which way forward out of these my instincts dey tell me she is not pure.

Baba, how u take get the facebook and sim details
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by contumely2: 4:15am On Mar 23, 2020
eniteden:
It's in my nature to notice little changes in whoever am dating, no matter how well you pretend I must get a thick. After I get it I investigate by downloading some apps on her phone that can save her calls, sms etc with that, i don't border to check her phone physically I just log into my email n see my woman whom I intend to marry calling a guy more than 15 times a day. Although the love was strong that I beared for 8 months waiting for her to just come to me and say babe I did something to you and am sorry but it never happened. The day I opened up to her she pied and scream at the same time because of the over whelming evidence. That's a story for another. People are wicked guys

like which and which app bro ?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Grateful007: 4:33am On Mar 23, 2020
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.
grin
benjanny:
I was in Owerri then and she reside in Lagos.She always complain that the distance is much she can no longer cope with it.Recently she got a new boyfriend who reside in Canada and was even posting on his timeline that the distance will never separate them from each other. I now understand that there is a difference between international and local distance.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by vicoloni(m): 4:43am On Mar 23, 2020
Franzinni:
Fasted for 7 days .. Prayed 7 days ... Then waited on the lord... Haha...

Kidding ... I had that feeling ... And a divided to dialogue ... She ran circles around me so I had to go FBI on her ...

Well she was going Escobar on me as well so she deletes all calls and chats as soon as she is done ... No history ... Nada!!! I asked why but she ran circles round me ...

Ok Nah... I decided I should show this girl what kind of a mind I have ...I went online and got a 3 day trial of an spy app call hoverwatch now this app sends all activities on a target phone ..heck it even takes a picture every time someone unlocks the phone and it will secetly send them to your profile ... The one wet burst my head be say it even tells you all the geographical locations that phone has been with timestamps ...Mo fo! ... I was blown away with the info I gathered ... Men I was just a human wallet ooo the babe dey collect damanturu from one kuntakinte but she was opening website on my head ... I confronted her with the allegation and you know women nah... They quickly enter cry mode ...I can't believe after all I have done for you ..you don't trust me ... What is love without trust ... Yada yada ... I mean she was balling tears like a leaking satchet of pure water ... I been dey laugh ... For my mind ... Nah him I fall out my phone load all the FBI data ... Play the voice note as she dey tell the bobo say she love am and me I just be obstacle that can be tolerated ... I begin play all for her to hear ... I face dry out like sahara desert ... So I decided I don't need to be tolerated anymore ... She is his
-story! Wounds heal and life will go on !

In my head I LIKED this write up 1000 times! Creative write up per excellence!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Louisboy22(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

Most Guys are fund of one bad thing, and that is sharing their partners bedroom matters with their fellow guys. I had this guy in school, lives in same hostel. He had a fancy room, I was watching "Merlin" on his plasma TV not knowing its already 12 midnight. He came touching, romance followed then d real thing. It continued for a months until his friend came around to visit him.
He narrated all our sex escapades to his friend, describing me as a LovePeddler and worst, his friend seek his permission to have his share and he granted it, unknown to him I was drying my washed clothes closed to his window so I heard all their discussion loud and clear. I was really hurt. But I decided to make him feel the pains I felt.
Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin. One day he came asking me what he did wrong that I no longer pay attention to him, then I narrated all that he said to his friend about our sex life, nigga was shocked! And defenseless, he was just stammering. He started to beg me but already I have started to love his friend more than him, until the said friend traveled to California, USA.

Note: all these while I was still cooking his meals, I could have decided to poison him if I wanted to, most guys think they are smart, but they aren't.
hmm allowing two friends to sleep with u show that you have no self worth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Gandollaar(f): 5:35am On Mar 23, 2020
BREYZ:

Something just struck me, I need to ask you a question
Shoot
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by PropertyBuying(f): 5:40am On Mar 23, 2020
ouzo1:
I have never been cheated on.. Rather I am the mess in the relationship.
Sorry about that.... but cheating and/or infidelity is everywhere in the world irrespective of race, gender or environment!

If interested in any of our services, please get in touch if interested...Our contact in detailed in our signature - 08027390046
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by jasper83: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2020
mulero23:
Even a lady I was dating have to fund a guy she claim as her toaster his trip. Now she will be asking money from me while she have decided to fund her toaster trip. I am just being confuse as I need someone to settle down and can wait to get married but this her infidelity behaviour just keep giving me concerns every now and then.

Bros which kain nonsense you dey tolerate, baba no fall our hands ooo. You knew what you went through to be where you are today to achieve the level of success you have today so you deserve an accolade fro coming this far in life, please don't allow any wicked woman make you feel less of a man. Truly you need to marry but don't settle for a cheat who sees you as a very weak man and pussy idiot

Always learn to be bold, call her and give her a very stern warning never to use your head and if she doesn't change abeg send her away. Plenty women abounds that are very loyal, believe bro, loyal women dey just try to be patient and dont marry or date because of physical attributes alone that's what causes majority of our problems as guys because those physical assets you see those ladies knew they possess them and other guys wanna have a feel of it too, so they easily use it to get what dey want though not all sha, but majority do. Its only few that respect loyalty, just search and find, dey abound, and you may try above 27/28 years they are more stable. Your current gal is just using you as table tennis. Thunder faya devil, be an alpha male bro. It works bro, the guy she's cheating on is the alpha while you be the beta...Up your game and discard her, good woman are waiting for you but weakness and low self esteem is dragging you back. Give yourself a treat man, you deserve it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by ekwerendi(m): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2020
luminouz:

Where u based?

Uyo
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Ryocaj(m): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Na u sabi... Keep searching your partner's phone and looking for exhibit. If you like put your partner into test.
I don't need 2 search.. I already believe no one is loyal.. so even if u don't cheat I believe u r cheating.. that's y I don't go into relationships..

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by banio: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2020
emperorsversion:

he thinks so...

guys cheat rashly
gals cheat secretly and painfully....

You are a master in womanology.

Women really cheat secretly and painfully
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Jimmyubah2: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2020
Ryocaj:

I don't need 2 search.. I already believe no one is loyal.. so even if u don't cheat I believe u r cheating.. that's y I don't go into relationships..
Okay.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by bluefilm: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2020
wisdomkid:
Your name show say you don go deeper than normal wink wink wink
Lol, everything for your side na fun oh

Wetin man go do no na? wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by NACE13: 6:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

Before days the foolish friend came to my room, acting friendly, I played along. First, I stopped my boyfriend from having access to my body totally, when he noticed I now more closer to his friend he even became jealous. I allowed the friend sex me, and make sure he inform his friend as well, this shattered his ego and before long nigga became so thin.

• First, you said it started with touches then the real deal happened and it went on for months. From the way you described it, It looks like you guys just had casual sex for months, so you weren't really dating.

•No matter how childish a guy is, he can never refer to a girl he calls girlfriend as a LovePeddler. He probably saw you as a dick cleansing tool (No offense). So, that brings us back to the first issue here. it was just casual sexing.

•When you opened a thread concerning this similar case, you clearly stated you did not sleep with the so-called friend but here you opened up about sleeping with his friend.

I am not in any way trying to slut-shame you but your story isn't straight here, though I like your "bravery" in coming out but to be frank, you shouldn't have given too much details here - Nigerian guys can be so judgmental

22 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by kingjrofficial(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2020
We cheat and get cheated...life goes on cry
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? by Victornezzar: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2020
Honeydenz:

You are a guy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

Bride Looks Very Angry In Her Pre-Wedding Photos / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.