Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,319 members, 7,853,476 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. (16263 Views)

My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Have You Ever Miss An Opportunity To Bleep A Girl Share Your Story / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by id911(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sleeping with a Rev sister hasn't cross my mind cos I don't see a reason to do that. One question I need to ask is, since people on here are saying she's God's bride, are Rev Fathers God's groom? If yes, what punishment do they deserve if they go against their vow? I asked this question because a Rev Father in our parish here impregnated a church member and very few people know and some powerfully people who were aware reported to Archbishop and he was hurriedly transferred to school
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
no go rape reverend sister oo with this ur thought shocked cos na lie this e dey take start
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by gift2xl: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Tell that to Reverend Father's that Bleep young boys in the ass.
They are the ones destroying God's foundation not me.. You stupid fellow

Grow up and stop being a kid, Get sense.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
gift2xl:

Grow up and stop being a kid, Get sense.
So if your kid gets raped by rev. Father
You will defend the rev. Father
And tell your kid to grow up..
A scum is far better than you
Because you know what I said is the ugly truth
Since you don't want the truth
I pray your children will be molested by a revenred father..
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by gift2xl: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So if your kid gets raped by rev. Father
You will defend the rev. Father
And tell your kid to grow up..
A scum is far better than you
Because you know what I said is the ugly truth
Since you don't want the truth
I pray your children will be molested by a revenred father..

Your reads Tell's me ur a kid. Abeg grow up.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
gift2xl:

Your reads Tell's me ur a kid. Abeg grow up.
You're not ashamed that a kid is more intelligent than you old fool
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Hisduchess(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Okpueze1:
A Reverend Sr is a bride to God. If adultery is a sin with heavy consequences, touching a bride of God would incur the damning wrath of God because God is very jealous.

My honest and mature advice to you bro if you will hear is to see all these as temptation which it really is and just run and run away before you destroy your destiny and soul for nothing.

Help the innocent Reverend Sr to keep to her vows of living a perpetual chaste life. Look elsewhere or get married. Do not allow yourself to become an instrument for satanic adventures.

God bless you.please @op please take this advice.3minutes sex with her can bring you perpetual curse
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by gift2xl: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

You're not ashamed that a kid is more intelligent than you old fool

Y are u pained!!!.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Hisduchess(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
keenn:

Popes have slept with children, fellow men and taking precious lifes of kids falsely accused of witchcraft. So have the Catholic church executed scientist in a way that can only be said and not imagined.

The same church have participated, blessed and anointed sholdiers for wars, did any tree fall down?

It just that this sisters are not that much to see the around, it will be a moment to make out deeply with one.

You have a problem.see how you are accusing the pope as if them catch you now you go get evidence.may God help your empty head with some brain
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by femi4: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
Okpueze1:
A Reverend Sr is a bride to God. If adultery is a sin with heavy consequences, touching a bride of God would incur the damning wrath of God because God is very jealous.

My honest and mature advice to you bro if you will hear is to see all these as temptation which it really is and just run and run away before you destroy your destiny and soul for nothing.

Help the innocent Reverend Sr to keep to her vows of living a perpetual chaste life. Look elsewhere or get married. Do not allow yourself to become an instrument for satanic adventures.
liar! God didn't force anyone to be Rev Sis or Father. It's her decision and she can take a U turn anytime she deem fit

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by keenn: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Hisduchess:

You have a problem.see how you are accusing the pope as if them catch you now you go get evidence.may God help your empty head with some brain

Google has list of the infamous popes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Bro you go too suffer ohh. I just pity your life
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by allandutch: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Remijuice:
If Our Girls Can Enjoy The Rev Father, Seminarians, Pastors etc, then go ahead and make that Angel cum.
Go and Quench That Fire in Her. She is a Human Too.
NOTE : Please, be very matured. DO NOT Kiss and Tell. DO NOT cause a scene if anything goes wrong.
I Leave You With My Blessings!
You be madman aswear...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by DModeCntStopMe: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Kdon2:

[s]Eerything in a mans head is sex do not let anyone deceive you otherwise[/s]!

Bia speak for yourself

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Kdon2: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
grin
Viciheaka:
lies I have my brains in my head

grin
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by stanlink(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just pray she is not a nairalander because I have laid almost half the ones in phc to nairaland and I'm sure she is waiting to chop ur joystick off immediately u mentioned it
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Okpueze1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So you are saying God married All the Reverend Sisters in the World.
They are his brides, and he will get jealous?
But He Told His Priest to be Celibate
While He Marries All The Sisters in World.

God must be polygamous like King Solomon with 700 wives..
So you are saying God is a polygamist.
Hmmm Why do Christian hate polygamy
You people are not different from those brainwashed head slammers in the north that say they will get 7 virgins in paradise..
This can't be coming from a human being not to talk of being a Christian.

See how you talk to the owner and creator of life, He who all the powers in the world and beyond bow down to.
So because you can type, you just pick your phone and type anything?

I pray God forgives you.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Mar 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

So you are saying God married All the Reverend Sisters in the World.
They are his brides, and he will get jealous?
But He Told His Priest to be Celibate
While He Marries All The Sisters in World.

God must be polygamous like King Solomon with 700 wives..
So you are saying God is a polygamist.
Hmmm Why do Christian hate polygamy
You people are not different from those brainwashed head slammers in the north that say they will get 7 virgins in paradise..

Now I'm trying to figure what your reason is for creating this thread. You obviously don't believe in a god. Then why are you bothered about 'some group of women set apart for God' and the idea of committing a 'sin' with them?

What are you seeking advice for?
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Now I'm trying to figure what your reason is for creating this thread. You obviously don't believe in a god. Then why are you bothered about 'some group of women set apart for God' and the idea of committing a 'sin' with them?

What are you seeking advice for?
I'm seeking advice from those who have done such. So I can know how to go about it.
I asked Matured Minds only not small immature children like you. Bye
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
Okpueze1:
This can't be coming from a human being not to talk of being a Christian.

See how you talk to the owner and creator of life, He who all the powers in the world and beyond bow down to.
So because you can type, you just pick your phone and type anything?

I pray God forgives you.
Use Your Brain For Once..Olodo

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Remijuice:
If Our Girls Can Enjoy The Rev Father, Seminarians, Pastors etc, then go ahead and make that Angel cum.
Go and Quench That Fire in Her. She is a Human Too.
NOTE : Please, be very matured. DO NOT Kiss and Tell. DO NOT cause a scene if anything goes wrong.
I Leave You With My Blessings!
U be Correct MAN
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Sensini123(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Im Catholic but I quit going to church since 2011
My mom thinks I'm the devil himself because of not receiving holy Communion for 9 years
But little does she know that all that glitter ain't gold.

Now the real truth is that I have a crush on one fine fair Reverend Sister..
I meet her while I went to visit my aunt who is also a revenred sister and principal of convent.

She is too friendly so it was easy to make friends with her.

My ISSUE
When she found out I have not been attending church, she was so matured about it but I noticed she started becoming close to me..like trying to win me back
She calls and text to know how I am
Invites me for benediction after that we talk for like an hour..
She laughs at my jokes, sometimes she acts cold
The problem now is that i have started catching sexual feeling for her.
I even had a dream where me and her where in a relationship...very weird dream
But I just can't get her off my mind

We share stories of our past
And she once told me about how she used to be far worse than me and she was into bad girl lifestyle before she converted

On WhatsApp She sent me a throwback photo of her in SS2.. Damnnnnn I have erection just seeing that pic.
Now I really truly and honestly want to make love to her..

So Abeg any guys here that have bleeped revenred sister before..
Did it end well or did you regret this
Matured Minds Only..
Pic of her or I don't believe she is beautiful
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Sensini123(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Kdon2:

Eerything in a mans head is sex do not let anyone deceive you otherwise!
What abt ur moniker?
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2020
Sensini123:
Pic of her or I don't believe she is beautiful
So u want make I cast her online, make her people see..NAWA ooo
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Hargbo(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Mixedfraction:

DM me whenever you're ready to undergo the brain transplant.. Before your health gets worse than this..
savage grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2020
Several years ago, after visiting a convent for the graduation of a church member in her catering school, I started having fantasy about dating one grin
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by SultanOfPuna: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Several years ago, after visiting a convent for the graduation of a church member in her catering school, I started having fantasy about dating one grin
How did it go??
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

How did it go??
it never materialized. The urge died that week cheesy
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Brunicekid(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Mixedfraction:

DM me whenever you're ready to undergo the brain transplant.. Before your health gets worse than this..
Really unfortunate situation!!!

Please, don't ever... I repeat, don't ever ever consider sleeping with a Reverend Sister...

It's a sin against God.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
stupid boy
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmm, so you want Nairalanders to advice you to commit evil abi, you better change for good and be more serious with your life.
Re: I Want To Bleep A Reverend Sister.. by Favourite001: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Im Catholic but I quit going to church since 2011
My mom thinks I'm the devil himself because of not receiving holy Communion for 9 years
But little does she know that all that glitter ain't gold.

Now the real truth is that I have a crush on one fine fair Reverend Sister..
I meet her while I went to visit my aunt who is also a revenred sister and principal of convent.

She is too friendly so it was easy to make friends with her.

My ISSUE
When she found out I have not been attending church, she was so matured about it but I noticed she started becoming close to me..like trying to win me back
She calls and text to know how I am
Invites me for benediction after that we talk for like an hour..
She laughs at my jokes, sometimes she acts cold
The problem now is that i have started catching sexual feeling for her.
I even had a dream where me and her where in a relationship...very weird dream
But I just can't get her off my mind

We share stories of our past
And she once told me about how she used to be far worse than me and she was into bad girl lifestyle before she converted

On WhatsApp She sent me a throwback photo of her in SS2.. Damnnnnn I have erection just seeing that pic.
Now I really truly and honestly want to make love to her..

So Abeg any guys here that have bleeped revenred sister before..
Did it end well or did you regret this
Matured Minds Only..
I pray u don't trade yr destiny for sexual pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Miss Nairaland - December 2014! / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.