Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook (16392 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Guys: Can You Marry A Lady Who Can't Cook? / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by SuyaEater(m): 11:47am On Jun 01, 2012
Would You Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? grin grin grin
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by temmym4(m): 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
IMPOSSICAN'T

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Exponental(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dat question is synonymous with:
can u drive a car without a tyre?

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Coefficient(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Exponental: Dat question is synonymous with:
can u drive a car without a tyre?

GBAM!!!
EOD!
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Lagusta(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
GOD forbid, tufiakwa, olohun maje, auzu billahi, kwai chin sung hwa (in chinese).......

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by temmym4(m): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2012
Lagusta: kwai chin sung hwa (in chinese).......

LMAO!!
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Ranoscky(m): 2:48am On Jun 02, 2012
YES, I CAN!! No big deal!

I will teach her how to cook later on.

13 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 02, 2012
No, I cannot marry a man that cannot cook.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by SuyaEater(m): 3:32am On Jun 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
No, I cannot marry a man that cannot cook.

That is a woman's job abeg....men cook when they are not that busy!

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 02, 2012
SuyaEater:

That is a woman's job abeg....men cook when they are not that busy!

Where do you think you are or who exactly do you think you're talking to?

A 21st century woman says she prefers a man that can cook, a man still stuck in the 50s tells her it's a woman's job. You think you just came back from the war, Soldier?
Better get an apron and get cooking.

What's the use of a man that cannot cook? No use whatsoever.

13 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Mynd44: 8:21am On Jun 02, 2012
Yes I can. I did not marry her so she can cook did I? Cos If I wanted someone to cook for me, I will move back with my mum or hire a cook.
I will marry because I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman not because of food

29 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2012
^^^ nice one smiley
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by slimyem: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Yes I can. I did not marry her so she can cook did I? Cos If I wanted someone to cook for me, I will move back with my mum or hire a cook.
I will marry because I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman not because of food
wa sere!
.@op,if i can't cook,wetin do hin own hand?
Cooking isnt so much of a woman's thing anymore.A lot of men cook good these days and it no biggie!tonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Tallest9(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2012
evn if na AGBANI..those sayin u wil teach her,what d heck was she doin while growin up dat she didnt learn 4rm her mumsi?..slimyem i jst hpe u dnt live wat u say cos I JST WONDER

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by omojolajohnson: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2012
absolutely no but if she is not adamant to correction i will teach her all but, if she is adamant to correction she will be out of my life.My hobby is cooking and cleaning but that does not mean i should marry someone who can not cook no but am ready to teach her and even send her to school for that i dont care but is she is adamant i cant cope with her.because i cant raise my children in such way

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Mynd44: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2012
I wonder why y'all marry in the first place

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by omojolajohnson: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2012
get it right i marry because of love but there are many pillars that hold the word "love" so that it will not fall so don't fall in love but stand in love.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by slimyem: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2012
Tallest9: evn if na AGBANI..those sayin u wil teach her,what d heck was she doin while growin up dat she didnt learn 4rm her mumsi?..slimyem i jst hpe u dnt live wat u say cos [b]I JST WONDER[/d]
keep wonderingcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2012
Just passing cheesy wink
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by omojolajohnson: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2012
Mynd_44: Yes I can. I did not marry her so she can cook did I? Cos If I wanted someone to cook for me, I will move back with my mum or hire a cook.

i pitty you

13 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Mynd44: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2012
omojolajohnson:

i pitty you
I don't need it
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Exponental(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2012
By nature, men have their responsibilities n women have theirs too. There can be balances wen a man covers up 4 a woman n viceversa. So, for no reason will an incomplete woman be a pride of a man cos someday, wen he finds d lapses in his woman in anoda woman, he tends to fall.

As 4 me, its a prequisite!
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2012
yes.. Buh she must be gud on bed
besides have being eaten b4 i marry her ..so it wnt stop me frm eating after i marry her
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Lowkeys(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2012
NAIJA AND THEIR OWN AWFUL MENTALITY undecided IS THAT A CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE? THAT IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE AN AVERAGE NAIJA MAN.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by HipsyDipsy(f): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2012
grin grin grin JƱڪτ̲̅ passing
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2012
Lowkeys: NAIJA AND THEIR OWN AWFUL MENTALITY undecided IS THAT A CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE? THAT IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE AN AVERAGE NAIJA MAN.
well said! African mentality of women must be slaves instead of helper cheesy
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Azaw(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2012
Lowkeys: NAIJA AND THEIR OWN AWFUL MENTALITY undecided IS THAT A CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE? THAT IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER PLEASE AN AVERAGE NAIJA MAN.

Sorry boo. Seems you can't cook. I believe its an igredient that spices up a good married life. Eating out is one of the easiest bate used by Husband snatchers.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by warrior101: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2012

spend "the rest" of your life with the woman having $ex making babies love and love and love... you are the man
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by velo10: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2012
One reason i adore my mum was becos of her food. One reason i stayed longer with a girlfriend i knew was cheating on me was cos of the food she cooks for me. Marrying a woman that cant cook is a risk i'm unwilling to take.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by goodluckizuchi: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2012
I we not marry a woman that can not cook 4 me in the name of love bcs it we bring a wast of money to me and I don't know why I marry her I we sen her back to her family let her mother traine her well
Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by toluxe0075: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2012
grin
Ranoscky: YES, I CAN!! No big deal!

when ur wife can't cook wat is d probability dat u also can cook...go marry wife wey no sabi cook you go c ween grin
Ranoscky: YES, I CAN!! No big deal!

when ur wife can't cook wat is d probability dat u also can cook...go marry wife wey no sabi cook you go c ween

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook by Nezan(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2012
It is possible if she can pay dowry on my head and be ready to take charge of other manly duties at home. Enough of these talks about 21st century women. angry angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? / I Am Boreddddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.